They can't be in Japan....can they?

NatFoot

10 minutes ago, OldMort said:

The Japanese PGF - shaky camera and all.

Wouldn’t a staged movie camera on rails stable film be more suspect than some shaky amateur shooting with a handheld device? I realize that recently film makers like the Blair witch project have adopted shaky footage. But why is that? 

Question. Is this film shaky? And is it real? And Fred Eichler IS part of a professional TV show!

10 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Not quite. In fact, not even close.

It's not the PGF but it's better than the Freeman footage but without a track left behind.

It moves a little too human IMO. 

1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

It's not the PGF but it's better than the Freeman footage but without a track left behind.

It moves a little too human IMO. 

I agree that it appears to be a man in a suit, but the Frreman film, with all if the backstory and the prints, far surpass this unidentified footage. Taken as a whole (which is how all evidence should be considered), the combination of evidentiary factors makes the Freeman film second only to the PG film as photographic evidence goes. 

The PG film is as watertight as it gets. The only way it could gave been more solid is if Patty had stopped, picked up a 150 lb stone, log, or stump, and hurled it at Patterson. And even then, we all know there would still be detractors claiming hoax.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To me, the legs look too long, and the arms too short, to be Sas/bigfoot. The legs look like hairy pants, and boots of some kind.

1 hour ago, BC witness said:

To me, the legs look too long, and the arms too short, to be Sas/bigfoot. The legs look like hairy pants, and boots of some kind.

Assuming the creature is real? Reports show it only at 5 foot. So it could be a close relative of a Squatch. But it could be a very distant relationship given the distance between Japan and the PacNW.

Either way it’s more video evidence. Inconclusive at best. 

4 hours ago, norseman said:

Wouldn’t a staged movie camera on rails stable film be more suspect than some shaky amateur shooting with a handheld device? I realize that recently film makers like the Blair witch project have adopted shaky footage. But why is that? 

Question. Is this film shaky? And is it real? And Fred Eichler IS part of a professional TV show!

Just wanted to snuggle why the gun :(

• Haha 1