Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Guest krakatoa

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if this "BBB History" was non existent before DNA Diagnostics, Inc. became involved in Bigfoot research.

Insert link to "Mole" thread here.

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if you didn't read what was posted just before your post.

Instead of deepening what I now admit is an already dizzying cryptic conspiracy (or was, before I was heartlessly outed on this very forum), why don't you grab a calendar and figure out how many new complaints were issued after the news came out that they were testing tissue for BF DNA?

Then compare those reports statistically to those made prior to the BF news.

Then check whether the nature of the complaints before & after are dissimilar enough to warrant any suspicion.

I'm good, man, but I can't be everywhere. :ph34r:

3) - TOM BISCARDI's WEB SITE IS DOWN: Why is Tom Biscardi's website blank? It's not "gone"...it's blank. The timing seems very suspicious. It strikes me as odd that right around the same time that what would appear to be a fantastic and potentially ground breaking BF claim is ready to break.....Biscardi is nowhere to be found. He has even cut off his podcasts.

The disappearance of TB's website is especially odd given the fact that one of his associates (JC Johnson) is possibly involved?

Hey, just so you know i just checked Biscardi's website and it is NOT down.

However, it is EXTREMELY f'd up!

The reason it appears blank is because whoever designed the website has royally messed up the margin settings, font/letter sizes and page settings.

All of the website content is still there, it's just blown up super huge in the exact center of the webpage. And there is a TON of the blank blue background on either side. That's what you're seeing!

If you look at the bottom of your browser window you'll see a horizontal scroll bar. Drag it sloooowly to the right and you'll eventualy get to the center of this huge page and see the text. But go slow or you'll zoom past it.

However it's totally unreadable, because the sizes of the letters are huge. Did I say huge? I mean ginormous. With about a million "!" marks as well.

So the searching for bigfoot site is not blank ... just really badly designed.

He shot it in the side of the chest as it was running away. The bullet penetrated both lungs.

And you know that how?

Hey, just so you know i just checked Biscardi's website and it is NOT down.

However, it is EXTREMELY f'd up!

Still a notable happening in my opinion.....maybe nothing....but it is interesting that his website goes blank (for all intents and purposes) and his podcasts stop in January soon after all these events start to occur.

Wouldn't it be brilliant to pull off your next hoax, but hoaxing a completely respectable researcher without his knowledge?

He didn't pull it off the last time because Kulls knew he was involved and immediately threw the BS flag right at the feet of Biscardi.

But what if the next time you set a chain of events in motion - that are seemingly not connected to you at all - so that the honest respectable researcher feels he only has himself to blame if it starts getting goofy?

Hey, the man hasn't made the house payment in his "industry" for 20 plus years by being an idiot.

By the way.....welcome Digby!

Hailing from Southern Indiana ehh?

Your name isn't William by any chance is it?

Lett story

MOLE!

(Got one!)

:lol:

Edited by slabdog

He shot it in the side of the chest as it was running away. The bullet penetrated both lungs.

If she was running away (at 80-100 yards) when he shot her, how does he justify saying that she was threatening him? :(

STOP! Reverse engines!

That question assumes RL / SF even knows at all!

Edited: Quoted preceding post. Chris B.

Guest HairyGreek

Thank you! Let's keep the guy saying he is "just reporting" to some form of journalistic integrity.

I didn't say there was a setup. I'm postulating on motivations. Could it be as simple as there's been an amazing discovery

and some people involved are in way over their heads?

I agree. Considering the importance and seriousness of this situation and opportunity of which we're all extremely committed and passionate about, that is to bring the truth of Bigfoot to full light, to protect this species, etc, etc.. Then why has a professional research company/group not been acquired by those whom wish to bring the truth forward done just that. Or is their true desire to simply stir up lots of dust, regardless of the outcome, figure out how to make money somewhere in the middle or the end of all this with DVD's, Book, etc..

From what I'm hearing/reading, no matter how much homework anyone does on this situation and the principals it's related too, at this point there are so many holes from front to back on details/logic it makes this story difficult to glance at with any seriousness. Yes, we're instructed to be patient and wait for "The Rest Of The Story", based on how scattered this whole drama scene has become, unless an independent research group is actually investigating the details, parties involved, etc, the opportunity for credibility is weak, thus as time passes it only becomes a real cluster-%&$#. There are private credible companies/groups whom are in business just for this kind of work. Yes, proving that a Bigfoot was or was not shot may make a number of independent research companies shut the door on our faces while we hear them laughing in the background for days may and will happen, besides, we're used to it. But their out there for hire.. Yes it cost money.. I don't know whom would pay for the work. Because no one has mentioned this as an option or even has been looked into, and why it's not being put into motion, makes it all smell fishy. Considering the magnitude of this opportunity, the people within this culture cannot do the actual investigating, reporting, communications, etc, it must be handed off to an independent group once confidence has been achieved. Especially to separate and help protect those whom could be hurt by being pulled in too close to the core if all this blows sky high..

Otherwise, like all things of this nature, history tells us to follow those involved and look for where money is being setup to be made. What possible bigger picture is potentially involved here..?? Motivation, Motivation, Motivation..

Edited by St.Croix

Guest Silver Fox

If she was running away (at 80-100 yards) when he shot her, how does he justify saying that she was threatening him? :(

I dunno. :unsure:

According to Derek's admission as to what the shooter relayed to him, the bigfoot was not running away from the shooter. If I'm correct and anyone correct me, she (bigfoot) stood up, raised her hands, and then at some point she turned to either her left or right 90'.

Well then....why didn't you say just that?

when you said:

"Silver Fox, on 11 July 2011 - 03:27 PM, said:

He shot it in the side of the chest as it was running away. The bullet penetrated both lungs"

You sure stated that as if that was a fact then...down to your autopsy-esque knowledge of the internal organ damage.

Maybe a couple foot notes and a cite source or two would he helpful in the future SF.....

Guest bsruther

From the OP's Sierra shooting page, "The figure was standing on two legs with it's arms above it's head. It took roughly eight to ten steps toward the vehicle."

It doesn't say anything in this statement about the figure turning.

Guest Silver Fox

Here. The latest dirt from the BF world.

Has the Sierra Kills shooter been identified?

Photos from evidence submitted to Ketchum DNA study

Ketchum burned her best friend for cash and fame

Erickson Project and Ketchum Project relationship revealed