Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Nothing else I can say here will convince anyone how real this is, so it would probably be better if I take a break. I'm sorry my inflammatory statements shut down the other thread. I have trouble holding my tongue when the BS gets really deep. I have been completely honest with every statement I've made on this forum. Those of you who know me know that to be true. As for the rest of you, I don't have the time or energy to try and convince you, however I know this whole thing is really tough to believe. I don't blame you for being skeptical.

This is not a hoax. Please don't worry about me being "hood winked", if I didn't know it to be true I wouldn't be involved.

DR

The only question that I wish had been answered would be how one could know it's true by a series of phone calls. There's something missing in the equation.

Tim B.

By the way.....welcome Digby!

Hailing from Southern Indiana ehh?

Your name isn't William by any chance is it?

Lett story

MOLE!

(Got one!)

:lol:

Ha!!

Nope, sorry ... I don't have a "William" or a "Lett" in my name at all! And I'm down in Floyd County by the Ohio River.

Naw, I just wanted to point out that the Biscardi site isn't necessarily blank ... just really really really REALLY hard to read!

Seriously, how many "!" marks can one designer use?

Guest HairyGreek

The only question that I wish had been answered would be how one could know it's true by a series of phone calls. There's something missing in the equation.

Tim B.

In one of the other threads, he addresses this and assures everyone he did not presume to make a decision off of some phone calls. He kind of alluded to speaking to the shooter in person. Good luck getting him to answer now though and don't ask me where since there are like 4 threads on this topic. When they are all merged maybe you can find out. I think you can also check his profile and see all of his posts. It would have been one of his last three. I will see if I can find it.

EDIT: Here it is...

Post #611

Edited by HairyGreek

I thought he may have seen the evidence, or the photos, or the specific DNA analysis of the specimen. I didn't think it necessarily meant anything more than phone conversations.

Guest RioBravo

And the band played on.........

I'm done being frustrated. Now I'm just amused.

"The suspense is killing me! I hope it lasts."

In one of the other threads, he addresses this and assures everyone he did not presume to make a decision off of some phone calls. He kind of alluded to speaking to the shooter in person. Good luck getting him to answer now though and don't ask me where since there are like 4 threads on this topic. When they are all merged maybe you can find out. I think you can also check his profile and see all of his posts. It would have been one of his last three. I will see if I can find it.

EDIT: Here it is...

Post #611

From that post-

Biggest, I absolutely have my reasons beyond phone conversations.

"Reasons."

Not making me confident.

Tim B.

Here. The latest dirt from the BF world.

Has the Sierra Kills shooter been identified?

Photos from evidence submitted to Ketchum DNA study

Ketchum burned her best friend for cash and fame

Erickson Project and Ketchum Project relationship revealed

I'll say this. You know how to keep the fires burning. I'm guessing there will be a reply from someone in the study about your new post. I wonder if these new revelations will be covered on Sunday's Squatchdetective.

Edited by rwridley

He shot it in the side of the chest as it was running away. The bullet penetrated both lungs.

How could a bullet penetrate both lungs from the back?

Lungs are side by side.

He would have needed to shoot the animal from the side to get both lings with one shot, unless I misunderstood something. :unsure:

I believe the bullet must have entered from the back and to the right, penetrating the left lung bouncing of a rib back through the right lung before bouncing off another rib exiting the body from the front where it then took a dramatic uturn before penetrating the young Bigfoots wrist and finally burying itself in his thigh. :rolleyes:

All joking aside I think until more information is available we're only going to pointlessly speculate which could cause many just browsing through to get the wrong impressions. Derek is no longer responding and SF isn't willing or able to reveal much more than he has by the sounds of it, so until something new is posted by those in the know I think it's useless for us to speculate on the details we currently have.

What would exactly?

Fact.

Something that MAY sway me would be an explanation of the "reasons".

Everyone says, "Be patient." No thank you. It's out there.

In my humble opinion, the "release" of the paper won't happen until this all dies down. Then it will only be available in conjunction with the purchase of the video. And then the results will be "inclusive" but "Promising." Stay tuned for more. Or join our organization. For a nominal fee...

This is all theoretical.

Tim B.