Sign in to follow this  
Big Stinky

Salt Fork Park Video

Big Stinky

What do you guys think of this one ... some flags but also interesting from my perspective...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdDu9s9dYwE

Big Stinky

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

It was an interesting video. The sound at the 7:51 mark was very strange. It sounded like a person in distress. 

Kiwakwe

Codswallop...

• Upvote 1

Big Stinky

Flags include ..

1. suspect editing

2. subject walks, left, subject walk right, subject tree peeks ... not behavior you would think as the creature had ample escape time

3. foot/ankle lacks any taper

My two cents...

• Like 1

Kiwakwe

@Big StinkyAgreed. Subject maundered about for the camera as if on a catwalk. Human gait/proportions IMO. Doesn't help that the creator of this fiction gets defensively irate directly out of the gates in the comments and mentions: "Can't be that bad with almost 8k views as of right now. Maybe you should watch it a few more times and take notes and rewatch it again. I love all viewers... ;)"

Carnivore

Overall, it's pretty bad. I don't think it's even worth discussing but I appreciate you posting it. The sounds, visuals, commentary during, and replies to video comments all ensure that the viewer can walk away knowing it's nonsense. The guys are doing this as a joke and to get views to their channel.

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

The subject did seem to just walk around with no real purpose. After watching the video for a while, I was asking myself if the figure was going somewhere or just what it was doing other than just walking around in the woods.

Lucius111
5 hours ago, Big Stinky said:

Flags include ..

1. suspect editing

2. subject walks, left, subject walk right, subject tree peeks ... not behavior you would think as the creature had ample escape time

3. foot/ankle lacks any taper

My two cents...

Nailed it.  Biggest red flag for me is when they are zoomed in and it is about to walk into frame to give a good look and the camera inexplicably zooms out and starts just going all over the place.  They don't want to show how bad the suit is.

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

I tried slowing the film down half speed to watch how high it raises the trailing leg , starting at about the 4:34 mark. From what I could tell through all the trees, the height of the trailing leg seems to be about the same as the height of humans. 

One thing that didn't help was right as it is about to take a step, for no apparent reason the camera moves down and the figure goes out of the shot before the camera moves back up. 

Big Stinky

Good comments agreed to turn the page on this mess... any one have any knowledge or input on the trail cam hand video I posted earlier...????

vinchyfoot

The location itself is problematic, seeing as it is the most heavily "Researched" area in the eastern end of the US. More groups have been there and still go there than you can shake a stick at, couple that with hoaxing potential, and well, meh.

Glwanabe

Total bogus garbage. 

Showed my Wife, and she laughed at the yell the guy in the costume made.

Arm length,  bad

Walking gait, bad

Yell,  BAD!

A couple shots just scream costume suit. And what is it doing? Meandering around, I doubt it. 

Nope, not gonna buy that bridge, or this video. 

Teegunn

I actually think you can see a human face in a hood if you slow it down.  Everything about this looks fake.

NCBFr
BFF Patron

There is a pretty good correlation between the quality of the video and BF BS factor.  In this case the quality is pretty high, I love the drone work, and the BS factor is 9.5 out of 10.  Patterson video is crap and the BS factor is close to 0.

zeebob889

Its a hoax, hoaxed at a location that is basically synonymous with the Conference there as a likely exploitation tactic. Pathetic.

Sign in to follow this