Weapon Of Choice

Rod

Guest wild eyed willy

http://vodpod.com/watch/572257-snl-christopher-walken-the-continental

I've simply borrowed (stolen?) from the great Christopher Walken. Some sham-pon-ya?

Borrowed sounds so much better, stolen sounds much to criminal... No sham ponya for me, I don't partake of alcoholic beverages.

Back on topic, you could always carry a bottle of shamponya in to the field, if a BF, Bear or other nasite critter is bent on your destruction, you could shake up the bottle and point the cork at it.. It could put an eye out. If the worst should happen and your there suffering, you could always drink your troubles away.

Edited by wild eyed willy

Guest Biggie

Will wasp spray put an eye out? All I really want to do is get away, not maim someone for life or anything like that, does it require good aim?

You'd just have to adjust your aim during the spray as with a water hose by watching the stream. You could quickly shake the can side to side to spread the stream all around a perp's face without precision aim. It can supposedly blind eyes if milk is not poured in them within minutes afterward. The defense lawyers would likely cite intent to harm if you used it on a perp so it would be best to find pepper spray with an equally long range since it's intent is for personal defense just to avoid possible suit. No scumbag is worth going to prison over.

Edited by Biggie

Guest bsruther

Practice makes perfect. I have some dirt dobber nests that need to be dealt with.

I leave the mud daubers to do their job, kill spiders.

You have to really provoke a mud dauber before it will sting you.

Guest Darrell

I don't know Darrell, I've been several places around the World during my time in the Air Force and I've seen several commanders carrying chrome/nickel plated side arms...I'm sure they were not standard issue.

It may be taboo to bring your own weapon, but even if that is the case, it happens, I've seen it. Chris B.

Ok, so when and where? I stated when and where I was in combat how about you? Now, that said, I did carry a BHP for a few months in Baghdad but it was confiscated in country during a raid and as soon as I was caught with it I had to turn it in. You can beleive what you want, but I was there.

Guest Biggie

I heard a long time ago that their sting just paralyzes the spiders where they are tucked away in there while remaining alive so they will still be a good meal to eat much later on. I don't care for spiders but I go ahead and kill them to end their suffering when I knock the mud down.

I don't know Darrell, I've been several places around the World during my time in the Air Force and I've seen several commanders carrying chrome/nickel plated side arms...I'm sure they were not standard issue.

It may be taboo to bring your own weapon, but even if that is the case, it happens, I've seen it. Chris B.

Chris, I just wanted to back up your post, and say... I witnessed the same overseas, while in the AF. The key word to you post though.. is "commanders" or officers. You would probably NEVER ( at least, I hadn't seen it ) have a case of an airman grunt, that would be allowed to carry their own sidearm of choice.

Guest wild eyed willy

And you all probably wonder why you have never seen a BF. lol

We don't wonder, we know why.

And you all probably wonder why you have never seen a BF. lol

::johnwaynedrawl:: "Whadya sayin', Pilgrim?"