enjoy "these woods are haunted" series

cdw

i really enjoy the series these woods are haunted. seems to show real people in real events. i just wonder if some content was left out of some of the events. some of the better sightings seem to be from people that are just out for a walk in nature. i was thinking about the event where they were fishing and a huge bolder was thrown into the lake almost hitting them. if someone was to go back and see if that boulder was still there in the lake it would convince some of the non believers more. boulder that size should still be there and could be very easy to identify from other boulders that have been there for years. look forward to more sightings. DW:mellow:

• Upvote 1

I checked and I’d have to pay for episodes. Maybe it’ll come up free on Prime. It sounds like an interesting series. 

Edited by Lam90

Admin

If you have the Travel Channel, you can see it there.

https://www.travelchannel.com/shows/these-woods-are-haunted

I don't fancy these type of movies.  I backpack alone fairly often and am very comfortable in the woods alone.  I don't need to have my mind interject scenes from these movies while noises encircle my camp.

Guest Glwanabe

Had it on while working. Mainly listening while I work, but still caught most of it.

I like peoples experiences where they have gone from skeptic to, Holy Balls!

• 3 years later...