Sasquatch Ontario Fake Snowprints Explained

The Truth

Here's a video showing how the Sasquatch Ontario snowprints are fake. The video also demonstrates just how easy it is to hoax snowprints. Look for the hoax indicators in all snowprints: snow piles on the edges (because the foot or hand has purposely pushed the snow to the edges to extend the print), ridges of snow at the toes (because the toes were made with fingers), other ridging of snow on the print (because fingers were used to smooth out the print). And one of the obvious indicators? Single prints (because the person making them either didn't have a lot of time to do it, like the hoaxer Dwayne S. Or because they know that they can't make duplicate rights and lefts that will match the preceding prints on the trackway). The vast majority of Sas Ontario snowprints are single prints. The few occasions where there's more than one are clearly fakes because the aforementioned hoax indicators are there and also because each subsequent right or left print are not the same as the previous right or left. They are different sizes and shapes! Don't be fooled folks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J18RxnWlLb0

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Nevermind.

Answered my own question.

Hey BlackRockBigfoot, how do we edit our posts? I see that you edited yours but I can't see any way to edit mine. 

12 hours ago, The Truth said:

Hey BlackRockBigfoot, how do we edit our posts? I see that you edited yours but I can't see any way to edit mine. 

There's roughly a 30-minute time window, after posting, in which you can edit.

FYI

2 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

There's roughly a 30-minute time window, after posting, in which you can edit.

FYI

Okay thanks for responding. 

I can understand how someone could fake a print in the snow given how they did it in the video. Kindly explain how someone would do it leaving a trackway of pristine prints in the snow, 35"+ apart, with no impressions other than the prints.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

I can understand how someone could fake a print in the snow given how they did it in the video. Kindly explain how someone would do it leaving a trackway of pristine prints in the snow, 35"+ apart, with no impressions other than the prints.

There is at least one way to do that which I'm aware of, but let me preface what I'm about to say with this: IMO sasquatch exist. So, if they are out in snow, they will leave prints. However, those prints will show a flexible foot. The prints of Paterson's do not. The prints of Paterson's show all the hoax indicators. The trackway that you're referring to, is it one you found or someone else found it? Are you able to show us photos? Prints that are only 35" apart or a bit more are well within human range. Double that and you're getting out of normal human range unless someone really tall is running. You can tell when someone is running through snow because the prints don't show the same as someone walking. But back to explaining your described trackway. It could be done with fitted latex feet. If I'm not mistaken, this was done with the London, Oregon prints. Those fooled many top-level researchers for a long time. Please do provide pix so that I can see if there are any hoax indicators in the prints. 

One of the extraordinary things about the PGF is that the Patty trackway had an average step length of 41". That's absolutely gargantuan. A trackway of 35", in a fair amount of snow of depth is,  in my opinion,  almost as amazing as the trackway in the PGF.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

One of the extraordinary things about the PGF is that the Patty trackway had an average step length of 41". That's absolutely gargantuan. A trackway of 35", in a fair amount of snow of depth is,  in my opinion,  almost as amazing as the trackway in the PGF.

I dunno man, I just measured out 35" with a tape measure and it's quite easy for me at 5'10" walking at a brisk pace. Running I could easily do 45". But in a fair amount of snow, yes, I agree. That would be difficult. 

7 hours ago, The Truth said:

I dunno man, I just measured out 35" with a tape measure and it's quite easy for me at 5'10" walking at a brisk pace. Running I could easily do 45". But in a fair amount of snow, yes, I agree. That would be difficult. 

It may seem like no big deal when you do it in sneakers or running shoes on a hard, level, and flat surface. Try doing it barefoot on a sand bar (the beach) where you're sinking into the substrate with your feet are moving about as you leave an impression. The dynamics of doing so are significantly different and make the 41" step length of Patty remarkable. And that was a trackway.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HRiGgliTOzc/TNddlfFXaxI/AAAAAAAADUY/IBPlDjR_AEY/s1600/PGF+laverty+photo.jpg

Edited by wiiawiwb

16 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

It may seem like no big deal when you do it in sneakers or running shoes on a hard, level, and flat surface. Try doing it barefoot on a sand bar (the beach) where you're sinking into the substrate with your feet are moving about as you leave an impression. The dynamics of doing so are significantly different and make the 41" step length of Patty remarkable. And that was a trackway.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HRiGgliTOzc/TNddlfFXaxI/AAAAAAAADUY/IBPlDjR_AEY/s1600/PGF+laverty+photo.jpg

I hear you. I am convinced that Patty from the PGF is legit. But we are talking about an admitted hoaxer here, Dwayne Scott, who confessed to hoaxing Mike Paterson of Sasquatch Ontario. All of the Sasquatch Ontario snowprints have hoax indicators which are covered in the video linked in the initial post. Dwayne confessing is just the icing on the cake.