Eight Lakes In Eight Days A Tracker Jr. Expedition

Guest tracker

Guest tracker

Trips over so here's the update.

Okay it's been challenging pulling info from him since all he wants to do is hook up with his gaming friends and sleep. Anyways my son had a great time and already signed up for the fall trip. He wore the same t-shirt the whole time and went swimming everyday. He ruined my Nike hikers I lent him portaging through a bog. He said the weather wasn't too hot up there. And they got some rain on different days and so he also demoed his army poncho I gave him.nice. Hey those are hard to find! dry.gif

He did mentioned he saw plenty of arches and tree breaks. He also came across what looked like a print(s) in the mud near one of the portage trails. The trails become enlarged and remain muddy because of heavy use all season. However on one very early morning he got that creeped out being watched feeling when recovering the food stash. He thought he could see a large shape in a tree that wasn't there before when they set up camp. They broke camp and moved on at daybreak and the shape was gone.

I'll post some pictures when they send some to him if it's allowed? That's if and when he get's around to doing something as boring as checking emails? dry.gif

tracker

Guest toejam

Sorry no cigar Tj smile.gif

****! Thought I had that one.

I did manage to get some good footage of a Pine Marten that I'll post in one of your other threads Tracker.

First time I've seen one and you'll see why I thought that's what it was.

Can't wait to see some pics from your son's trip.

Guest tracker

****! Thought I had that one.

I did manage to get some good footage of a Pine Marten that I'll post in one of your other threads Tracker.

First time I've seen one and you'll see why I thought that's what it was.

Can't wait to see some pics from your son's trip.

Yea me too. I am thinking most of the shots were of the kids. So there will be issues with his club about showing those. But if there's some scenery ones than sure, hopefully?. They will most likely be almost exactly as the most of the ones I've posted.Also I don't expect Bf related ones from his club. My son didn't want to be teased so he didn't point out what he experienced. You know how kids/people are in general on this topic? dry.gif

Guest toejam

Yea me too. I am thinking most of the shots were of the kids. So there will be issues with his club about showing those. But if there's some scenery ones than sure, hopefully?. They will most likely be almost exactly as the most of the ones I've posted.Also I don't expect Bf related ones from his club. My son didn't want to be teased so he didn't point out what he experienced. You know how kids/people are in general on this topic? dry.gif

I understand. Some more scenery shots would be great. Love Algonquin. Beautiful park.

Yeah kids can be cruel and people can be very close minded about the subject.

After one experiences the truth, the naysayers can't touch your knowledge and experience.

Doglover, I'll definitely post the pine marten footage I took last weekend.

Didn't get any still shots though. Too bad. I tried. Did get some good peekaboo footage though.

Still have to edit and upload. Cheers

T.J.

Guest tracker

I understand. Some more scenery shots would be great. Love Algonquin. Beautiful park.

Yeah kids can be cruel and people can be very close minded about the subject.

After one experiences the truth, the naysayers can't touch your knowledge and experience.

Doglover, I'll definitely post the pine marten footage I took last weekend.

Didn't get any still shots though. Too bad. I tried. Did get some good peekaboo footage though.

Still have to edit and upload. Cheers

T.J.

I agree.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
BFF Patron

edit (seems the closed thread has magically reopened).

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 11BRAVO

it's amazing that anyone will post anything on this forum with all of the negative remarks from people. i know after reading a few on here, i WON'T for that very reason.