Moving A Structure?

Tylo

I'm wondering if any of you who think you have come across Sasquatch built structures or markers have moved or rearranged them?  If you have, was there any reaction from the Sasquatch, consequences?  Some people have reported equipment malfunctions or strange feelings when walking close to or touching the arrangements. Should people not touch or remove structures? I  realize not everyone agrees on Sasquatch making tree/wood structures or markers, but I believe some people know their research areas well enough not to attribute such arrangements to Cub Scouts, hikers, and hunters. Is moving a marker or structure a bad thing?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have not found any structures.   If I did, I would be tempted to add something.   Not move or destroy, just add something clearly human.   A piece that has been cut rather than broken, something with paint or string, something .. manufactured.   Photograph, record gps coordinates, add something, then come back and see if the structure still exists, if anything more has been added, if my addition had been discarded, etc.   Maybe a waste, maybe not.   Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

MIB

Admin

Urinate on it....  :wink:

I remember reading about someone doing this and BF was not happy about it. I think they camped in the same area though and heard it as it went ballistic. I do believe they left the next morning as soon as it got light. My memory could be off, but I think that is how it went. Anyway, if you try this, you may NOT want to spend the night nearby.

• Haha 1

BFF Patron

I have never had an adverse reaction to structure meddling.  I have had several types of engagements. I find something they have done with woodcraft that is not a structure.  It might be fingernailed removal of tree bark in the form of an X, peculiar branch breaking and bark stripping for example. Other things seen include layouts on ground of A-shaped triangular overlapping geometry like spokes on a wheel some with under/over lapping, not natural.  Many of the triangular layouts were precisely equilateral, totally amazing. Some weaving of long limbs in tree crotches, again not natural. I found a fresh green tree snap added to a ground layout from one evening to the next morning, didn't mess with that.  The bark stripped limb break on ground I did mess with and hung from a standing sapling and rearranged another limb on a downed snag so that it layed upon it. That interaction went on for a month and a few days back and forth.  I even removed that limb to a different location and engaged in a little trickery with woodglue.  Yes, I'm a little devil with BF sycophants. All in all, no rocks threw my windows or bad mojo just a little playfulness.  Once I got used to finding these things there were some amazing little creations they repeated such as branch riders that looked like the little tight roping bicycling toys of yesteryear for example.  Embedded human looking branch breaks, etc.  Someday I will post up pictures in my researcher thread. They are far more creative than the pictured creations posted up by Noel in his book which I thought was underwhelming.

Edited by bipedalist

1 hour ago, Tylo said:

I'm wondering if any of you who think you have come across Sasquatch built structures or markers have moved or rearranged them?  If you have, was there any reaction from the Sasquatch, consequences?  Some people have reported equipment malfunctions or strange feelings when walking close to or touching the arrangements. Should people not touch or remove structures? I  realize not everyone agrees on Sasquatch making tree/wood structures or markers, but I believe some people know their research areas well enough not to attribute such arrangements to Cub Scouts, hikers, and hunters. Is moving a marker or structure a bad thing?

Brett from Desert Sasquatch on YT has found some interesting structures. Often with bones or stones on top of the stack. I don't recall if he has moved them to see a reaction, but the structures are most interesting. Definitely not natural. One of them had an elk pelvis with a branch woven through. Crazy stuff.

2 hours ago, NorthWind said:

Brett from Desert Sasquatch on YT has found some interesting structures. Often with bones or stones on top of the stack. I don't recall if he has moved them to see a reaction, but the structures are most interesting. Definitely not natural. One of them had an elk pelvis with a branch woven through. Crazy stuff.

I use to follow his videos and his early ones were the most interesting when it came to structures . They were clearly not natural but as his videos went on he seemed to find less and less of them.

Honestly I don't really think you could call them structures . At least not like the ones Sasquatch researchers  envision when you mention structure .They were more like some kind of weird monuments with bones and sticks .

Edited by 7.62

• 4 months later...
On 2/26/2020 at 2:58 PM, VAfooter said:

Urinate on it....  :wink:

I remember reading about someone doing this and BF was not happy about it. I think they camped in the same area though and heard it as it went ballistic. I do believe they left the next morning as soon as it got light. My memory could be off, but I think that is how it went. Anyway, if you try this, you may NOT want to spend the night nearby.

That's straight up animal behavior. Territorial animals will pee or spray to make their pheromones known to interlopers. The killing Bigfoot guys will pee in the same general area of the BF to get BF attention in areas of known activity . According to them, it gets a reaction out of BF. That's how they know they are dealing with an alpha. I don't know if the female BFs use the same technique to mark their territory.

Edited by Arvedis

On 2/26/2020 at 11:22 PM, bipedalist said:

I have never had an adverse reaction to structure meddling.  I have had several types of engagements. I find something they have done with woodcraft that is not a structure.  It might be fingernailed removal of tree bark in the form of an X, peculiar branch breaking and bark stripping for example. Other things seen include layouts on ground of A-shaped triangular overlapping geometry like spokes on a wheel some with under/over lapping, not natural.  Many of the triangular layouts were precisely equilateral, totally amazing. Some weaving of long limbs in tree crotches, again not natural. I found a fresh green tree snap added to a ground layout from one evening to the next morning, didn't mess with that.  The bark stripped limb break on ground I did mess with and hung from a standing sapling and rearranged another limb on a downed snag so that it layed upon it. That interaction went on for a month and a few days back and forth.  I even removed that limb to a different location and engaged in a little trickery with woodglue.  Yes, I'm a little devil with BF sycophants. All in all, no rocks threw my windows or bad mojo just a little playfulness.  Once I got used to finding these things there were some amazing little creations they repeated such as branch riders that looked like the little tight roping bicycling toys of yesteryear for example.  Embedded human looking branch breaks, etc.  Someday I will post up pictures in my researcher thread. They are far more creative than the pictured creations posted up by Noel in his book which I thought was underwhelming.

Somebody having these sorts of interactions must have set up a camera at some point??

BFF Patron

^Yep, and they are wood-wise and it was in the days when I was dealing with primitive tech mostly except for sound recorders which were not the best either.  If you think you are going to catch BF on trail cam join the list of trashed Four Horsemen of Bigfootology and all else who have tried my friend (except probably Bob Gimlin and Roger Paterson).  If someone says they are holding picture proof of BF and are not willing to post it up and endure constructive criticism or show you a payday receipt for the graphic medium if sold and squelched, they are selling you a bridge in the Arizona desert.  I was within 5 ft in one of those interactions totally dark adapted while waiting at a suspected hotspot one night 13 years to the day ago and have nothing to prove except I got my personal proof there are cryptid bipeds in this world. Welcome to the forum. Are you actively researching or perhaps looking for them?

Edited by bipedalist