Wild & Weird Con 2020

Skinwalker13

Wild & Weird Con 2020

When: April 4th 1030-N/A

Where: Chief Logan State Park Comfrence Center in Logan, WV.

Cost:

April 3rd pre-show VIP: $25-  Night investigation workshop lead by Dave Spinks, see how equipment really works without the hollywood magic. Followed by meet and greet campfire style meal. 

General all day admission April 4th: $10 - all day access to lectures, cryptid craft fair, and premeir of "Native Bigfoot"

www.wildandweirdwv.com

https://www.facebook.com/Wild-Weird-Con-112545860170880/

A family friendly event, lectures, workshops, vendors, and the world premier of "Native Bigfoot"!

icon1.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 4/8/2021 at 9:58 PM, Skinwalker13 said:

Yellow slaw dogs 

@NatFoot if your in the area stop by! 

When and where? I see the pic but no dates/location.

Thanks @Arvedis for the initial tag.

• Like 1

The fb event page doesn't say where folks will be meeting up at noon. Maybe one of the trailheads @ 7500 Kanawha State Forest Drive Charleston WV.

I would go but I am too far away.

https://fb.me/e/3zmAJ222C

The organizer is asking for RSVPs through the FB page so looks like FB is a requirement to attend. 

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Arvedis said:

The fb event page doesn't say where folks will be meeting up at noon. Maybe one of the trailheads @ 7500 Kanawha State Forest Drive Charleston WV.

I would go but I am too far away.

https://fb.me/e/3zmAJ222C

The organizer is asking for RSVPs through the FB page so looks like FB is a requirement to attend. 

Got it. Thanks! 

@Skinwalker13 lemme know if you want me out there hollering over the mountain to give your 20 attendees a good experience. I'm only 15-20 minutes away!

.....obviously kidding.

Enjoy!

• Haha 1

We marketed the event through our  social media platforms, we hadn't announced the site yet other than KSF. We just secured the spot yesterday and it will be at shelter 7, at the mouth of Johnson Hollow trail head. @NatFoot if your that close and your schedule is free that day stop by! We will cover you dont worry about the fee. Thats mostly just to cover the rental and plaster costs. Im making pulled pork and were cooking hotdogs on site with all the fixings.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Skinwalker13 said:

We marketed the event through our  social media platforms, we hadn't announced the site yet other than KSF. We just secured the spot yesterday and it will be at shelter 7, at the mouth of Johnson Hollow trail head. @NatFoot if your that close and your schedule is free that day stop by! We will cover you dont worry about the fee. Thats mostly just to cover the rental and plaster costs. Im making pulled pork and were cooking hotdogs on site with all the fixings.

I appreciate the offer! Will let you know if I plan to take you up on that. Seems like you'll cover some good topics for new field researchers.

• Like 1

@NatFootThat is the exact reason we're doing this. Even our confrence is going to opporate the same way. If you don't leave witha new skill or tool to use in the field then we're not doing it right. 

We noticed the field lacked in this capacity a long time ago and now were in the position to do something to make it different for future researchers. Plus, its gonna be a blast!

• Upvote 2

I have been experimenting with slaw dog combinations. My go to now is a sweet and hot kind of a relish slaw dog. Maybe combinations is a regional thing?

Edited by Arvedis