How to Hunt

My take on the trail cam photo is a jack rabbit or coyote running by and away from the cam. You can see the paw and shape of the hind leg. Trail cams are good at taking blurry pics in low light conditions. 

• Like 1

Didn’t Steve’s big reveal turn out to be the skull of a bull mastiff? Seems like that might be the case. 

Edited by WSA

On 4/4/2020 at 8:46 PM, WSA said:

Didn’t Steve’s big reveal turn out to be the skull of a bull mastiff? Seems like that might be the case. 

I posted this in the other thread, but his skull looks remarkably like a St Bernard's...1886235948_unnamed(1).jpg.f2070b6f5b67be5be77f9c8ae1a7bd72.jpg

b646829ce11a1a2a108acec72e942d99.jpg

• 1 month later...

Call me a glutton for punishment but I just had to watch his new one posted today where he says he's showing the face photos he was sent.

He said the last one is from his close friend Dave from First nations  who is a researcher   and he has no doubt it's real  100%

Here are snips from the video:

993872658_Capture1.thumb.JPG.74349c318ac1154427b5fb4c9f3fcfd3.JPG1709785299_Capture2.JPG.3ad424b16d5aba4321a8c1696b3dc4a4.JPG

901195276_Capture4.JPG.ee7b0d1d1af918df11c886f8d389f89f.JPG

This last one, from his First Nations friend, definitely fits the "Forest Ninja" profile.

9 hours ago, Huntster said:

What did you think of the pics?

Honestly not sure .

The only one where he says he's sure it's real and not faked kind of looks fake but it's  tough to determine if a pic is real.

My thoughts are if I know the person who shows one to me . I mean really know him and know his character I will take his word .

Since I don't know any of the people he's talking about they could be real they could be fake . How's that :lol:

He didn't claim that the middle one was real. He said someone sent it claiming it was real then he later found out it was from a movie. I think the only one he claimed was 100% authentic was the 3rd one.

I didn't claim that the middle one was him. I said it looked like him. It's the nose......which also looks like my Dad's nose. 

Come to think about it, the scowl looks like Dad's........

I know that there was a lot of discussion and controversy over the forest ninja picture from Randy Brisson a few years ago, however I honestly don't pay much attention to a lot of the attempts at debunking evidence anymore unless it is something overly obvious.  The whole "crabs in a bucket" mentality ensures that evidence from an opposing camp will get torn into pretty quickly and viscously.  

That being said, I can't see where that picture is in any way proof of a Sasquatch.  If anything it is proof of peeping toms in the forest wearing ski masks.  It doesn't look like any of the traditional and previously reported descriptions of Bigfoot to me. 

• gigantor featured this topic

I agree that this is bunk but this forum has a habit of being more to the unbelieving more than believing when it comes to post ! most on here say you believe but you do nothing but try to tear it apart ! when someone dose give you good information you still take it apart like most of you never get your ass off the couch to go out and look for evidence !     

• Downvote 3

• gigantor unfeatured this topic