AtariBfpics

Video of a Bf hiding on the jungle bars on my kids playhouse

AtariBfpics
Posted (edited)

Video of the bf, he's on the playhouse ladder and has his arm out stretched to the playhouse for support..he was doin this to hid his legs from being seen with my flashlight..I had a wireless camera with the ir lights turned off hidden I the window area and recorded this video..it's from dec 24th of 2019 but just noticed it today while looking through videos

playhouse  pic include for reference..

20190410_111241.thumb.jpg.8cf6513aaf7ddce3ec6e5d8e7413b555.jpg

Screenshot_20200309-014349.png

Edited by Imdyinbitch
  • Upvote 1

Titanpat57

a little far fetched...

AtariBfpics
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Titanpat57 said:

a little far fetched...

I'm interested in knowing if you see the arm straight out to the playhouse, the eyes close, or anything like the hair, cone shaped head..maybe because I'm familiar with the playhouse, camera location and the activity around focused on the playhouse..I'm just curious what you see or think it is..the red arrow in the pic is where he was located in the video for reference

20190409_200103~2.jpg

Edited by Imdyinbitch

Titanpat57
On 3/10/2020 at 4:55 PM, AtariBfpics said:

I'm interested in knowing if you see the arm straight out to the playhouse, the eyes close, or anything like the hair, cone shaped head..maybe because I'm familiar with the playhouse, camera location and the activity around focused on the playhouse..I'm just curious what you see or think it is..the red arrow in the pic is where he was located in the video for reference

20190409_200103~2.jpg

Sorry...I'm going to need more red lines and circles for reference

Pressurecook
Posted (edited)

Hey Mark, hope things are good for you and yours. Following up on your case. Recently bought a new monitor and was going through some of your videos. Noticed something that I don't think I've seen mentioned yet, my mistake if someone has mentioned this before.

Using the video posted here, there are three or four frames that I see something in the back of the frame. Images 1-4 are the four frames I see a figure at at 40/41 seconds in. Images 1-4

Now on the YouTube version of the same video, starting at 42 seconds. I see either the same figure or  a pair, move back into the wood line. Images Y1-Y3

I see this movement on my monitor when I disabled F.lux. When using the f.lux to make the screen easier on my eyes, I can't see it. Likely due to lower contrast/removing blue etc.

Let me know your thoughts.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

Y1.PNG

Y2.PNG

Y3.PNG

tempsnip.png

Edited by Pressurecook
Adding a highlighted version of the first set of images.

hiflier
8 hours ago, Pressurecook said:

I see this movement on my monitor when I disabled F.lux. When using the f.lux to make the screen easier on my eyes, I can't see it. Likely due to lower contrast/removing blue etc.

Nice work, Pressurecook.

NCBFr

Hey M - I hope you and the family are doing well.  You might want to provide a little context behind the video as it just does not stand out by itself. 

Pressurecook

Adding a gif of what i see. Second half of it seems to lose a little definition in this process. But the figure in the first half is certainly still present.