Madison5716

Have you seen this one?

Madison5716
Posted (edited)

Just watched this one on YouTube. The narrator has a lot of less-than-accurate info, though.

Screenshot_20200322-191731_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200322-191606_YouTube.jpg

Edited by Madison5716
  • Thanks 1

BC witness

That looks like a bear with its nose up against the window. The direct angle of the pictures foreshortens the nose.

hiflier

I would agree if it wasn't for the narrow bridge of the nose between the eyes.

cmknight
1 hour ago, hiflier said:

I would agree if it wasn't for the narrow bridge of the nose between the eyes.

Not to mention the pronounced cheekbones, and what appears to be a lack of hair on the face. It's pretty shiny, indicating no hair/fur. Whether or not that is the result of an illness is hard to say. It almost looks like this creature has eyebrows. Does Bigfoot even have eyebrows? (LOL)

Huntster
8 hours ago, BC witness said:

That looks like a bear with its nose up against the window.........

It looks like an incredibly great target to me.

• Haha 2

Incorrigible1
9 hours ago, BC witness said:

That looks like a bear with its nose up against the window. The direct angle of the pictures foreshortens the nose.

And Bingo was his name-O.

Franco

What I find odd about these pictures, is you can see the flash of the camera, you can see it in his eye. But no I shine, like when take a picture with flash of your cat or dog. And the the fact the animal does not book after the flash and just seen to stay that there. Kinda odd.

Thoughts gents?

hiflier
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Franco said:

And the the fact the animal does not book after the flash and just seen to stay that there. Kinda odd.

Good point. On that note, it would help to know what order the video captures were laid out in when they were posted?

Edited by hiflier

Carnivore

@BC witness It really isn't consistent at all with a bear. The eyes are a different size and shape, the face seems mostly hairless, and the nose does not look like a bears nose from head on. Also, the composition of the face is different and there are no protruding ears. If it was a bear, I think it would be extremely obvious. Here are some head on photos of bears for comparison. 

wildlife_blackbear.jpg

black-bear-photo-by-lynn-chamberlain-utah-division-of-wildlife-resources-630x339.jpg

4706829580_f52e0a0c3a_o.jpg

Airdale
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Franco said:

What I find odd about these pictures, is you can see the flash of the camera, you can see it in his eye. But no I shine, like when take a picture with flash of your cat or dog. And the the fact the animal does not book after the flash and just seen to stay that there. Kinda odd.

Thoughts gents?

The "flash" from a phone camera is simply an LED blinking on and off rapidly. A camera flash is typically a xenon flash tube fired by a near instantaneous high voltage surge from a capacitor; the high pitched whine sometimes heard from an electronic flash (especially a powerful off camera flash) immediatley after it discharges is that capacitor recharging. The flash is so fast that the iris in the eye doesn't have time to react, causing the "red eye" so common from camera mounted flashes. Modern digital cameras generally have several low power pre-flashes to trigger the iris into closing down, reducing or eliminating the issue. Electronic flashes are also much shorter in duration than the LED flash of a phone camera. I'm not sure of current specs, but when I began using electronic flash in the late 1960's, a typical speed range would be from 1/10,000 to 1/50,000 of a second. They are especially useful for freezing fast action such as in a sporting event; specialized units are used in high speed photography in conjunction with high speed cameras for such things as freezing a bullet in flight for ballistics studies.

Eyeshine is caused by reflected light, often from a source not immediately apparent, that is insufficient to illuminate the remainder of the subject. Think of a reflective road sign that can be seen clearly before your headlights clearly reveal surrounding objects, and still reflects as you approach closely enough that the surrounding area is also illuminated. In the photo with the eyes just above the window sill the eyeshine is apparent, it doesn't stand out because the subject is close enough to the source that the surrounding face is also illuminated. And no, I'm not getting into the reflected vs. self illuminating debate, not my circus, not my monkey!

Edited by Airdale
Additional information
  • Upvote 1

Incorrigible1
12 hours ago, Carnivore said:

@BC witness It really isn't consistent at all with a bear. The eyes are a different size and shape, the face seems mostly hairless, and the nose does not look like a bears nose from head on. Also, the composition of the face is different and there are no protruding ears. If it was a bear, I think it would be extremely obvious. Here are some head on photos of bears for comparison. 

wildlife_blackbear.jpg

black-bear-photo-by-lynn-chamberlain-utah-division-of-wildlife-resources-630x339.jpg

4706829580_f52e0a0c3a_o.jpg

Tilt the head back 30 degrees.

norseman

I’m seeing a yellow light where the right eye of the bear should be. I don’t think it’s a bear nose.

Also watching the video, the scale is way too big to be a bear nose.

Also the eyes or nostrils depending on your POV? Blink. They are closed in one snapshot and in another snapshot they are reflecting light and open.

What is it? A hoax? 

cmknight
19 hours ago, Franco said:

Thoughts gents?

Doesn't look to me like any flash was used. If you look at the angle of the shadows, the light is coming from above, indicating either a ceiling light or possibly a pole lamp. If a flash was used, you'd see a big rectangular blob of light on the window. When I was starting out in photography many years ago, I would get that blob every single time I took a picture out of a window.

Carnivore
Posted (edited)

@Incorrigible1 Even if you tilt a bear's head back 30 degrees it still is not consistent with whatever is in the photos. I'm not saying this to make an argument for it being an actual sasquatch since it could be some sort of fake either way. I just believe that a bears face would be quite obvious with what the photos show. I've never seen any photos or videos of a bear's face where I had to question if it was something other than a bear. Just looking at the eyes and surrounding area you can see that they differ substantially. 

Screenshot_20200322-191606_YouTube.thumb.jpg.8be89cd0edf0c718c1ca707800d9ae69.jpg

ewscripps.brightspotcdn.jpg

Edited by Carnivore
  • Upvote 2

norseman
36 minutes ago, Carnivore said:

@Incorrigible1 Even if you tilt a bear's head back 30 degrees it still is not consistent with whatever is in the photos. I'm not saying this to make an argument for it being an actual sasquatch since it could be some sort of fake either way. I just believe that a bears face would be quite obvious with what the photos show. I've never seen any photos or videos of a bear's face where I had to question if it was something other than a bear. Just looking at the eyes and surrounding area you can see that they differ substantially. 

Screenshot_20200322-191606_YouTube.thumb.jpg.8be89cd0edf0c718c1ca707800d9ae69.jpg

ewscripps.brightspotcdn.jpg

Your comparing eyes to eyes. Inc and BC are saying it’s a bears nose. You cropped out the bears nose.