First major book review for "Sasquatch!" by the late Ken ****

Guest blaked2019

Guest blaked2019

Book review for "Sasquatch!" by the late Ken ****

Hello...

We have gotten our first major review on our book, "Sasquatch" by the late Ken **** and we'd like to share it with you. The review and a poster about the book are attached. We are getting more and more recognition for this compilation of the 13 years that Mr. **** spent researching Bigfoot in the 1960s and 1970s. Although much of it was done on the West Coast, as you will see from the review, his techniques and findings are still of interest today throughout the U.S.

We hope that you will share the information with your organization membership. Please contact us if you have questions about Ken **** or the book that we have published with his family’s blessing.

Thank you.
Pat Edwards, co-editor

Book Review - Murphy.pdf Poster.pdf

I have no idea why the authors name should be redacted. Here is a link to the book on Amazon. It looks like a solid piece of writing, at first glance.

https://www.amazon.com/Sasquatch-Depth-Research-Northwest-Bigfoot/dp/109240340X#reader_109240340X

I suspect that some site software is doing the redaction, in a very ridiculous fashion. Ken **** is Ken C00N
Edited by MikeZimmer

I've had the book in my Amazon cart for many months but have been waiting for more reviews. Might help to post Mr Murphy's review there. Perhaps it is the time to order it.

Thanks, Pat.

Pat,

Could you also publish this as a Kindle book? I have no idea if this costs extra, but it should be fairly easy to do.

Regards

• 1 year later...
On 3/26/2020 at 1:46 PM, MikeZimmer said:

I have no idea why the authors name should be redacted. Here is a link to the book on Amazon. It looks like a solid piece of writing, at first glance.

https://www.amazon.com/Sasquatch-Depth-Research-Northwest-Bigfoot/dp/109240340X#reader_109240340X

I suspect that some site software is doing the redaction, in a very ridiculous fashion. Ken **** is Ken C00N

It's a simple answer to your question. **** is a derogatory, racist term for African Americans. So the software can not distinguish between a name and a racist term.

4 hours ago, CelticKevin said:

It's a simple answer to your question. **** is a derogatory, racist term for African Americans. So the software can not distinguish between a name and a racist term.

thanks, did not see that until you pointed it out.

I believe I have this book....In my stack of recently purchased books that I haven't had time to read yet...got it because of Ken's reputation as a researcher. I think I will have to put it next in line on the reading list.

Admin

You should be able to use "Coon" on the forum as long as you follow the rules.  :)