150 Human Animal Hybrids Grown In Uk Labs

gigantor

Guest vilnoori

Analysis of the first cell cycle in the cross between hamster eggs and human sperm

(2005)

http://onlinelibrary...230307/abstract

I think they call these the "Humster."

Rabbit-human:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/01/0125_050125_chimeras.html

And chimeras (different from hybrids):

Human-Animal Chimeras (a mix of human cells and animal cells) article:

http://www.scientifi...animal-chimeras

Edited by vilnoori

Are you talking about the missing scientists? Oh I know what happened to them. The grays came back through a time portal and eliminated the scientists to prevent the alteration of our genetic line. They are trying to change their own future because the grays are us,you see, I thought everyone knew that. That's why we don't have the knowledge yet, the grays keep removing the top researchers in the field just as there is about to be a breakthrough.

I don't work for the DOD, maybe you do, but I would think if you did you might be jeopardizing your whole future career by spilling the beans on the BFF. You do realize the government monitors the BFF to make sure we aren't on the cusp of discovering this elusive species that the grays developed to keep an eye on humanity and the earth's environment don't you?

Scientists...what are you talking about? I'm talking about the thousands of people that go missing every year. Don't know anything about "grays" but I do know what a percentage of missing people are used for.

Where do you think America would get its soldiers if there were ever a coup? Our fellow soldiers wouldn't fire on American citizens. We would never allow a foreign country to occupy us. What insurance do you think our country has taken to insure we never decide to just throw all of the politicians out and take the wealth for redistribution?

I'm sorry, it's not it's not in the newspaper or Science Journal...

Let me get a gauge by asking this question: Is mankind the most advanced it has ever been at this moment in time?

My personal opinion is that there have been prior advanced civilizations. Some cataclysmic event happened and we lost the knowledge base for that technology.

As for soldiers in this country firing on their own people, does the civil war count? Or do you discount more recent events where the national guard had to be called in to maintain order as not included in that category?

Invasions take lots of different forms other than the military version, such as excessive illegal immigration and land or corporate purchases by foreign countries. That is the issue that the Muslim world has with the Western world in general, they feel that we are taking over their culture and have put a religious spin on it to justify their platform. It's called "The Clash of the Meems" if you buy into the Meem Theory.

Sometimes things are on the news or in papers but folks fail to recognize the significance of the incident being reported.

We are skirting the rules and getting into politics/ religion. I'll be happy to share some of my other opinions with you via PM, if interested.

Admin

My personal opinion is that there have been prior advanced civilizations. Some cataclysmic event happened and we lost the knowledge base for that technology.

You mean like "planet of the apes", but instead it's planet of the humans?

nah, don't buy it...

No, not like the "Planet of the Apes" at all. I just think we were more advanced than originally thought and that something happened, either natural or man made, that destroyed that civilization. It probably happened several times, and not just once. We made the big neurological turn to become modern Homo Sapiens about 50,000 years ago, but have only become "advanced" in the last couple of hundred years? I don't buy that theory. There is plenty of evidence for natural disasters that have happened in the past 50,000 years that could have easily destroyed a modern infrastructure. Very little of what we consider modern civilization would exist today to be found after all of that time, except something made out of granite or stone.

Guest Tsalagi

No, not like the "Planet of the Apes" at all. I just think we were more advanced than originally thought and that something happened, either natural or man made, that destroyed that civilization. It probably happened several times, and not just once. We made the big neurological turn to become modern Homo Sapiens about 50,000 years ago, but have only become "advanced" in the last couple of hundred years? I don't buy that theory. There is plenty of evidence for natural disasters that have happened in the past 50,000 years that could have easily destroyed a modern infrastructure. Very little of what we consider modern civilization would exist today to be found after all of that time, except something made out of granite or stone.

I read a book about this where they researched sudden early advancements and inventions in early people. I believe it was called Chariots of the Gods.

Guest ZeTomes

I read a book about this where they researched sudden early advancements and inventions in early people. I believe it was called Chariots of the Gods.

Don't take that book seriously

If I remember correctly Daniken wrote "Chariots of the Gods" . He and Sitchin think there has been alien intervention in the past to explain some of these questionable artifacts found or references in legends/literature . Personally, I think they aren't giving the human race enough credit to figure out stuff on their own without help.

I just read where a pot shard 5000 years old that was found in South America that has an old version of Sumerian writing on the lip and a woven fragment of cloth in Peru that has dated back to 12,000 years. Evidence of an impact crater from an asteroid has been found that is about 6000 years old in the cradle of civilization. Another new finding is the submerged city in Spain that is laid out in concentric circles with canals. Several of these kinds of cities have been found all over the world, including at Prosperity Point, Louisiana on the banks of the Mississippi that predates the Clovis settlements. To me, that just indicates we had a sea faring civilization much earlier than first thought. If we had a world wide sea faring culture, chances are, society was a little more sophisticated than we assumed back in the day. I'm not sure why that concept is hard to entertain in main stream thought.

As for soldiers in this country firing on their own people, does the civil war count? Or do you discount more recent events where the national guard had to be called in to maintain order as not included in that category?

Invasions take lots of different forms other than the military version, such as excessive illegal immigration and land or corporate purchases by foreign countries. That is the issue that the Muslim world has with the Western world in general, they feel that we are taking over their culture and have put a religious spin on it to justify their platform. It's called "The Clash of the Meems" if you buy into the Meem Theory.

Sometimes things are on the news or in papers but folks fail to recognize the significance of the incident being reported.

We are skirting the rules and getting into politics/ religion. I'll be happy to share some of my other opinions with you via PM, if interested.

OK...good to see that you are seeking "self" knowledge and not just a walking regurgitation of scientific academia.

Here's my problem with our scientific community...why isn't it being blasted everywhere that there were civilizations in the past that were MORE advanced than we are? They have the evidence, even though they attempt to rationalize or ignore any such.

Then you have people who, because it wasn't taught in class and I guess they never took the time to add 2+2, the idea is totally ludicris to them. I call it the "arrogance" that we suffer from. Many people seem to lack the ability to deprogram themselves.

The problem is that we're traditionally taught that our ancients were lucky to have a wheel to push the cart. That they would be mesmerized by how "advanced" we are. That we have reached a level they never imagined.

I believe this is false and the ancients were just as smart as we are. Afterall, they are human! I believe that they evolved differently than us however. For example, maybe their energy sources were different. Maybe they learned how to use the Earths natural energy lines or even the sun, while our energy is dependent upon fossil fuels?

As far as aliens go, I don't know about that but I'll say this. When you actually think about it......ancient humans WERE THE ALIENS!

Any way, to get back on topic....

Guest ZeTomes

I suggest starting by 4 of the most important libraries in the known history, by antagonistic purposes though:

• The Library of Alexandria (Egypt) - it was meant to unite every scholars and the existent knowledge to date, functioning as one of the world's ancient largest scholar centre - It was destroyed by Julius Caesar's Roman Empire by fire
  • Serapeaum of Alexandria (Egypt) - a temple that later gathered the remains of Alexandria's literature by several scholars. It was destroyed by Christian Roman soldiers.
  • Imperial Library of Constantinople (Turkey) - Long after the destruction of the Great Library of Alexandria and the other ancient libraries, it preserved the knowledge of the ancient Greeks and Romans for almost 1,000 years, until it was mostly destroyed during the Fourth Crusade in 1204.
  • The Vatican's Library (Italy) - it was meant to control knowledge in terms of what was considered "pagan or demoniac" and corroborative for Roman Catholic Apostolic Empire. It's still not accessible for public eyes with some punctual exceptions.

you can see other important libraries of the ancient world here .

Edited by ZeTomes

Guest ZeTomes

OK...good to see that you are seeking "self" knowledge and not just a walking regurgitation of scientific academia.

It happens that the "self-discovered" knowledge is made possible because of the result of previous Scientific Academia studies. Many of that knowledge is later transformed into pseudo-science, but, the original source is always scientific (archaeology, history sciences, palaeography, chemistry, linguistics, etc), i.e., if there weren't Scientific Academic Studies, our present self knowledge wouldn't exist all, considering one went to school, college or university.