150 Human Animal Hybrids Grown In Uk Labs

gigantor

Admin

There are cows with glass windows. it's probably plexiglass at the Agricultural Research Center here in MD. The purpose is to have students be able to see the innards of the cow and how they function. It doesn't hurt the animal, it's just a research tool.

Anyone considering these animal hybrids... should be forced to watch the movie "Splice"....

After seeing the outcome from the film's fictional endeavors, they might reconsider messing around with the idea at all....

Guest Kerchak

Didn't Stalin attempt to create a super soldier? half-man, half-ape? maybe the Soviets did succeed, our govmint followed and we got BF as a result. :rolleyes:

No, you got Captain America instead. :)

Guest Tsalagi

Cows don't have glass windows on their side, they have this.

The cows with the glass windows and other body parts were made at a topic secret US govt facility. It's not something that you would have heard about or see on You Tube. Its still classified, its just that a lot of information does get out in communities around these facilities.

Does some see the short-coming of being too grounded in science? Meaning if you don't see an accredited article it isn't real too you?

Of course there are all types of hybrids being experimented in science! And believe me we are a lot farther than most people know! All the talk about "we're incapable of doing this..." will come from someone who waits for something too be published and given to the public. Remember that the military is at least 50 years ahead of what we currently know!

For all we know bf may be a chimera left from one of our previous advanced civilizations....oh wait...because it hasn't been published you won't believe we had previously advanced societies. You think that this society is the first one to reach this level of technology...

LOLOL DZ- I take it you never worked in a fertility clinic before. It's a miracle anyone ever gets pregnant the good old fashioned way much less with the aid of modern science.

The cows with the glass windows and other body parts were made at a topic secret US govt facility. It's not something that you would have heard about or see on You Tube. Its still classified, its just that a lot of information does get out in communities around these facilities.

Right... kinda like that guy with the glass fronted skull so you could see his brain sloshing around, eh.

Nona, the URL for your image at imageshack has a virus. Folks, do not click on the image.

Thanks for letting me know. My AVG is not picking it up. I thought it only led to the imageshack website. Is it an actual virus you are picking up on or an unwanted tracking cookie?

Guest Tsalagi

Right... kinda like that guy with the glass fronted skull so you could see his brain sloshing around, eh.

I'm not sure I understand your tone. There are multiple govt labs in my area and they have done and continue to do some very weird experiments that very often don't seem very ethical or logical to do. But they do them. In Northern Ireland its very doubtful you have any knowledge of these labs or what is going on in the US.

Guest Tsalagi

I think there is a virus in there somewhere too. I have heard about imageshack virus. Be careful with AVG as a family member had that and it didn't protect her computer, malware destroyed her hard drive and she had to buy a new computer. I'm going to do some checking on my computer to make sure haven't picked up anything from being on site today.

LOLOL DZ- I take it you never worked in a fertility clinic before. It's a miracle anyone ever gets pregnant the good old fashioned way much less with the aid of modern science.

With a certain percentage of missing people being dedicated to research, you do realize just how far along we are with genetic manipulation, hybridization, etc?

You don't think what you've seen in a fertility clinic or read in Science Magazine is cutting edge I hope? That stuff is archaic when compared to what the DoD is working on.

Are you talking about the missing scientists? Oh I know what happened to them. The grays came back through a time portal and eliminated the scientists to prevent the alteration of our genetic line. They are trying to change their own future because the grays are us,you see, I thought everyone knew that. That's why we don't have the knowledge yet, the grays keep removing the top researchers in the field just as there is about to be a breakthrough.

I don't work for the DOD, maybe you do, but I would think if you did you might be jeopardizing your whole future career by spilling the beans on the BFF. You do realize the government monitors the BFF to make sure we aren't on the cusp of discovering this elusive species that the grays developed to keep an eye on humanity and the earth's environment don't you?

Are you talking about the missing scientists? Oh I know what happened to them. The grays came back through a time portal and eliminated the scientists to prevent the alteration of our genetic line. They are trying to change their own future because the grays are us,you see, I thought everyone knew that. That's why we don't have the knowledge yet, the grays keep removing the top researchers in the field just as there is about to be a breakthrough.

I don't work for the DOD, maybe you do, but I would think if you did you might be jeopardizing your whole future career by spilling the beans on the BFF. You do realize the government monitors the BFF to make sure we aren't on the cusp of discovering this elusive species that the grays developed to keep an eye on humanity and the earth's environment don't you?

:lol: That is one of the best sarcastic responses I've seen here.