150 Human Animal Hybrids Grown In Uk Labs

gigantor

Guest ZeTomes

Do you want an honest critique or flattery? Because if you don't won't my honest opinion about it, don't ask me. I hate being put on the spot like this.

Forget it then Jodie. I was only trying to be polite with you by sharing my inner thoughts in a text I wrote some time ago.

Edited by ZeTomes

Forget it then Jodie. I was only trying to be polite with you by sharing my inner thoughts in a text I wrote some time ago.

I'm sorry, Juan, but those kinds of things are best sent via PM. I was feeling like I was being put on the spot in public.

Jodie, just how advanced do you suppose the "destroyed" civilizations were?

More advanced than we are now? I would disagree with that, but I could see a culture that got as far as the renaissance or so that we don't know about.

There is no physical evidence of a modern civilization like we have now but that kind of civilization would deteriorate really quickly if it were destroyed, assuming it ever existed. There is evidence that humans understood geometry and algebra many years before Pythagros got credit for it. If you understand the math, what can't be done with a little ingenuity?

Don't toy with my heart so cruelly, I'm sensitive.

Edit- Well not really, but I do have to pretend that I am sometimes. :lol:

Admin

Get a room people... :rolleyes:

So I'm not sure how ancient civilization got looped in with the 150 human animal hybrids, but there you have it, I don't know what else to say about really.

I'm not sure I understand your tone. There are multiple govt labs in my area and they have done and continue to do some very weird experiments that very often don't seem very ethical or logical to do. But they do them. In Northern Ireland its very doubtful you have any knowledge of these labs or what is going on in the US.

You're right us simple folk here in NI don't have access to those special RSS feeds from the secret US goverment labs (the ones that give tours to people) that you seem to have, though I find it strange that with all your insider knowledge of what goes on in those labs that your first words in ths thread were,

Is this for real? This is unbelievable

But maybe that was a double bluff, to throw people of the scent?