Bigfoot - The spring time nests are back.

FelixTheCat

I have been monitoring the site since the beginning of march until now.

I am glad to report that the spring time nests are back, although moved

due to human encroachment, and the bigfoot themselves are active again.

FTC

• Upvote 2

Good stuff Felix.  I watched another of your videos and enjoyed the apple being swapped for scat.  That looked fresh. A DNA kit on hand might have led to a great discovery. 

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Good stuff Felix.  I watched another of your videos and enjoyed the apple being swapped for scat.  That looked fresh. A DNA kit on hand might have led to a great discovery. 

Thanks.

If I was rich, I'd send it out.  I'm sure its not cheap, and where to send it?  I just keep hoping for the high-def video.

If the experiment is repeatable then you might be able to sync efforts with local Bigfoot researchers. Sometimes they have portable dna kits. You wouldn't pay for testing but hopefully someone has an angle.

For "maybe" testing, no one wants to pay. If you have a pile a fresh Bigfoot doo then you might catch someone's interest to accelerate testing.  Can't imagine an animal would lay the pile on the stump. That looked intentional.

53 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

If the experiment is repeatable then you might be able to sync efforts with local Bigfoot researchers. Sometimes they have portable dna kits. You wouldn't pay for testing but hopefully someone has an angle.

For "maybe" testing, no one wants to pay. If you have a pile a fresh Bigfoot doo then you might catch someone's interest to accelerate testing.  Can't imagine an animal would lay the pile on the stump. That looked intentional.

Well, I'll keep it in mind, thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Felix! I left a note on the other thread for you, about Lady In Waiting.  I hope you found more information her. Her daughter had posted a video on her channel and explained what happened.  I'm sorry you lost your friend. She had captured a lot of unusual sounds/vocalizations. Is this a new YT channel?  I watched your other channel, when you had the motorized bike!  You had some interesting videos for sure!

On 5/9/2020 at 10:19 PM, Tylo said:

Hi, Felix! I left a note on the other thread for you, about Lady In Waiting.  I hope you found more information her. Her daughter had posted a video on her channel and explained what happened.  I'm sorry you lost your friend. She had captured a lot of unusual sounds/vocalizations. Is this a new YT channel?  I watched your other channel, when you had the motorized bike!  You had some interesting videos for sure!

Thanks Tylo,  I appreciate your help.  Yeah, I was pretty sad about Lady In Waiting, especially finding out 4 months late, but last time

we corresponded she mentioned wanting to spend the winters in the south west and summers in the north east.  I learned a lot

from her, and I'm proud to have been her friend.

On another note, this is my new YT channel, and I hope to make great strides this year.

Thanks again.

do any of you actually have evidence (photo/video) of the creature(s) making any nests, or is this like so many things a lot of conjecture?

2 hours ago, zeebob889 said:

do any of you actually have evidence (photo/video) of the creature(s) making any nests, or is this like so many things a lot of conjecture?

Do you actually have evidence (photo/video) of a creature other than Sasquatch, that would make such a nest, or are you trying to prove a negative.

• Downvote 1

You do not need a video of a human making a nest to know that we can.  Its inherently known by the masses.   BF is not.   Expect questioning even among believers.   

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

Do you actually have evidence (photo/video) of a creature other than Sasquatch, that would make such a nest, or are you trying to prove a negative.

99% of the stick structure stuff is either natural causes or humans, happens all the time. Any burden of proof lies with associating it to Bigfoot.

10 hours ago, zeebob889 said:

99% of the stick structure stuff is either natural causes or humans, happens all the time. Any burden of proof lies with associating it to Bigfoot.

Agreed, but your original question bordered on calling me a liar, because you know full well, if I had video of Sasquatch or some other creature building

the nest, that I would plaster that video all over the internet.  I don't really accept the burden of proof, because I am just sharing what I find.  I suggest that the nests are made by Bigfoot, but obviously I don't know everything.  If somebody could demonstrate to me a certain known animal was building these kinds of nests, then I would have to agree, but I truly believe that these nests are built by Bigfoot.  The stick structures that we see on youtube all the time are mostly BS in my opinion, for a variety of reasons.  Most of the structures are found at State/National park marked walking trails.  Most of the structures could have been made by anyone.  Most of the structures give no protection against precipitation.  And guess what, I don't see these types of structures where I know the forest people live, beyond a shadow of a doubt in my opinion.  And then you have the ubiquitous "X" structure.

Well guess what, any time 2 sticks meet in the woods, an "x" is formed!  No, the X structures are being misinterpreted.  They push trees over not to make an "x", but rather to make it difficult for you to travel in a certain direction.  Along with the "X's", they will spread out branches and sticks, in such a manner, that you will be unable to approach, without stepping on a stick and making a noise which will alert them to your presence.

Don't be afraid to confront me, because I will always provide the most truthful answer that I can muster, with no hard feelings, unless you attack

my family, my God, or my President.

Thanks for engaging.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Twist said:

You do not need a video of a human making a nest to know that we can.  Its inherently known by the masses.   BF is not.   Expect questioning even among believers.   

I did not make the nests, I expect questioning, I welcome questioning.  I went into this in April of 2012 with an open mind.  I only share with the hope of enlightening everyone.  I have never made a dime off of this subject, and I pledge that if I ever make any money off of this, I will give all of it to the Massachusetts conservation society.  You could try to petition congress for a species protection act, or you could do the most simple powerful thing of protecting the habitat, without a 3 ring circus in government hearings.  I have spent literally thousands on investigating this subject, and I will never ask anyone for any money to help.  I bought multiple cameras, recorders, motorcycles, quadcopters, bikes, and spent thousands of hours researching this, and I don't want nothing from nobody, only the answers, but boots on the ground are scarce in my opinion.  Whatever, it is what it is.  So ask me anything, because quite sadly, this is my obsessed life now.

Admin

Thanks Felix for sharing this with the BFF community. I know it took a lot of effort and time on your part.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, gigantor said:

Thanks Felix for sharing this with the BFF community. I know it took a lot of effort and time on your part.

Wow, I am honored to have the management team recognize my  simple efforts.  And so far I must say that the members of this site, have been more than fair and understanding and patient.  Hopefully, 2020 will be a good year.

• Upvote 1