Possible Bigfoot encounter and hello.

trapper

Hello.  Im new to the forum and am just a casual interested layperson on the topic of Bigfoot.  I have two freinds who have had direct sightings of bigfoot and have known both of them for long enough and well enough to really trust them and what they saw.  Over the years I have become convinced that Bigfoot do exist.  I am not really on the fence about that anymore due to hearing too many credible accounts of people having interactions with them.

I wanted to share something that happened to me twice years ago in the Wasatch Mountains in Utah and hear any perspectives on the chances it was a bigfoot encounter.  I'm not looking for definite answers as obviously these cannot be given for my experience but any insight and/or knowledge about activity in this area would be appreciated.

I used to live in a pretty rundown neighborhood and there were a few boys whose parents were not doing basically any supervision at all with them.  No curfew or bedtime, they could run around all day and night and even didn't go to school often and these boys were only 9 or 10 years old.   Anyway I took these boys under my wing and we are all freinds to this day.     My wife and I used to take them camping and hiking all the time.

I used to love going hiking at night (I know now that is not very smart) and so one night I went hiking around 10 at night with a friend of mine.  We were at the top of Big Cottonwood canyon and the hike started at a lake called silver lake right off the main road.   It was around 10 or 11 at night and we hiked up from that lake to another smaller lake about a mile and a half up into the mountains from there.   

That whole area is a famous ski resort area and there are even houses at the base where the hike began.  There is no camping allowed up these trails and no road that goes to the lake we hiked up too.   When we got to the top we sat at the side of the lake, its more like a very big pond actually.   Anyway while sitting there enjoying the evening and solitude we heard the sound of a large boulder being thrown into the water and this spooked us because there are no cliffs or steep hills a boulder might be thrown from.   It was dark but there was moonlight and we could not see anyone standing near the lake all around.     It was not a fish jumping and it was not a beaver slapping its tail.  The sound had that bass to it from something big being thrown.

I yelled out that I had a gun and then we decided to leave because it was weird that someone was messing with us so late at night out in the woods.  I did not think much of that after leaving.

About a month later I decided to take three of those boys with me on the same hike again around 10 or 11 at night.   We got to the lake and were sitting by the waters edge and the same thing happened.  A boulder was thrown into the water judging by the sound of it and this time I was more spooked because it just seemed so strange for it to happen again to me a month apart from the other experience.     Another one was thrown and I yelled out that I had a gun and something about not messing with us.   I decided we better leave and so we started hiking out of there.

This time though something followed us out off trail and behind us a ways.   It was breaking sticks and branches loudly.  The kids were terrified and one of them "Little Chris" was shaking so badly he could barely walk.  Whatever it was was getting closer as we walked down the trail.  It finally got close enough that I thought we were in real trouble.  This part lasted about 5 minutes with the breaking of the branches and the following and getting closer.  I had made sure to be behind the boys and so put myself in danger.  At this point I picked up a softball sized rock and prepared to face whatever this thing was.  I really thought "it" was about to happen and prepared for the worst.  I started yelling loudly to try and intimidate whatever it was and waited for it to happen.   I was very scared and kicking myself terribly for taking these boys out into the woods so recklessly.

But nothing beyond that happened and the breaking sounds stopped happening too and we made the hike all the way back to the car without incident.   Back then I did not have internet and so it was puzzling and scary and we never could figure out what that whole situation was but a few years later when I got on the net I happened across a Bigfoot forum or blog or something and danged if what happened to us did sound like a typical Bigfoot situation.

Anyway any thoughts on this would  be appreciated and especially any thoughts on if they are thought to exists in the Wasatch Mountain range in Utah or not would be welcomed.  

Thanks.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for sharing your experiences, Trapper.

There is a poster on another forum that I belong to that has mentioned his encounter in Utah several times over the past few years.  While I do not know him personally, he does not seem to be interested in Bigfoot or the paranormal outside of his one encounter.  His story has stayed consistent and never wavered for close to 15 years.  His encounter took place near Midway, Utah...which I believe was is located in the Wasatch Mountain Range.  I will cut and paste one of his posts detailing his encounter below.

I have had several PMs asking me to give some additional details about our encounter so I'll post them here. I've posted them before but the get buried in the old posts.

my wife, who was my fiance at the time, and I were driving around midway Utah (above Heber) late at night on a Friday looking for a cabin we had been invited to  to spend the night with some friends. We got SUPER lost and were just driving around in the woods.  I got kinda tired of driving around aimlessly and just decided to get out of there as fast as we could.

I wend down a gully, came up the other side about 60 miles an hour and hit a sharp corner I didn't see coming, I slammed on the brakes and slid around the corner in the gravel,  as soon as I cleared the corner,  there was something HUGE standing in the middle of the road.

I slammed on my brakes and slid to a stop. Standing right in front of us, in high beams,  was the biggest humanoid I've ever seen.  he had dropped into a crouch and half twisted to see us when we came flying around the corner. we'd clearly caught him off guard crossing the road. He was facing right to left and was sideways to us,  slightly twisted back to face us. He was maybe 8-9 feet from my face in the high beams.  I could clearly see his eyes, teeth, skin and hair.

we locked gaze for a few seconds,  and in those few seconds I can still remember the details I processed like it was yesterday.  Long brown hair, fairly thick overall but very thin on and around the face.  not a human face but not ape.  the closest thing I can think of is the pictures of Neaderthal's in the National geographic. It looked a LOT more like us (humans) than an ape but the brow was heavy, very heavy jawline,  flattened nose, high cheekbones, deep set eyes. The eyes were dark but hard to see the color because they were squinting in the light.  

the thing was frozen for a few seconds and then it slowly uncrouched just a little bit then took off across the road, three long bounds and then it leapt over this hedge of brush and scrub oak that was maybe seven feet high. It went over arms first, superman style, and never touched the bushes.

the important parts of the encounter are:

- this thing was 7 feet plus high.  I would guess 7'2"-7'3".  I can guarantee it's size within a couple of inches because at the time I was an offensive tackle at brigham young university. My best friend was (is) 6'8" and about 435.  This thing was MUCH taller than Will.  
- it was physically enormous.  The largest animal I've ever seen that wasn't a moose.  it's biceps were literally the size of my thighs. At the time I  was 6'5" and about 320. I have big thighs. It's biceps were that size.  It's thighs were the size of my waist.  I was about a 44" waist.  
- I have never seen anything move so fast in my life.  After BYU, I went to the buffalo bills where I was the second team O tackle and I blocked Bruce Smith on a daily basis for the better part of a year. Bruce is the quickest human I have ever seen.  It took me two weeks to even touch Bruce, let alone block him. This thing was easily 2x as fast/quick. I would guess this thing was pushing a 3.7 to 3.9 40 yard dash speed, maybe faster. It was hard to tell because it was so huge.   It was so big it might have looked slower than it was moving. It covered an entire road and over some bushes in three steps.
- I would guess it weighed 700+ lbs.  It was simply massive. Still hard to believe even having seen it in very bright lights.

as it ran off, I was terrified.  There is something primal about looking at something so close to you that could *CLEARLY* destroy you in a thought.  We were in a mazda 626, with an open sunroof,  late at night, with a craptacular tanfoglio CZ75 9mm under the seat for protection. This thing could have ripped the roof off, and yanked us out and eaten us if it wanted to.

I could not even talk. I was speechless. I finally decided I had hallucinated the entire episode and finally stammered out "did you see that?!"

my wife, who had not breathed an iota in the brief time since we'd seen it could only reply "That was a BIGFOOT! Get us the he** out of here!"

There was no thought of shooting it, it was too fast, too intelligent and frankly too scary.  I floored the accelerator and didn't let up for a mile and a half until I almost wrapped around a tree on another blind corner.

I still almost don't believe it sometimes, i have to check with the wife. I don't care if you or anyone else believes it.  It simply doesn't matter to me. I can tell you that we were two newly wed, innocent mormon kids who have never had a drink, don't take drugs, and take honesty very seriously out for a drive and we saw a bigfoot.  

I have my theory as to who it was, and if I'm right, there IS only one of them.  that would explain why there have never been bones.  But I know what we saw that night, and it was a 7 foot plus,  thousand pound animal who moved with the speed of an olympic runner, had a 45+ inch vert jump, a sub 4 second 40 time and moved like a ghost. I never heard a sound through the open window or sunroof over the ticking engine save the sound of the brush as he cleared it and a thump as he hit the ground on the other side.  

You may not  believe in bigfoot, but there is at least one of them.  Or there was in Midway Utah in the late summer of 1992.  I am not sure why I tell people, as invariably people think you are insane, as I would if someone told me the same story, but it is the truth and I (an my wife) have incontrovertible proof for ourselves that there is at least one bigfoot.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Thanks for sharing your experiences, Trapper.

There is a poster on another forum that I belong to that has mentioned his encounter in Utah several times over the past few years.  While I do not know him personally, he does not seem to be interested in Bigfoot or the paranormal outside of his one encounter.  His story has stayed consistent and never wavered for close to 15 years.  His encounter took place near Midway, Utah...which I believe was is located in the Wasatch Mountain Range.  I will cut and paste one of his posts detailing his encounter below.

I have had several PMs asking me to give some additional details about our encounter so I'll post them here. I've posted them before but the get buried in the old posts.

my wife, who was my fiance at the time, and I were driving around midway Utah (above Heber) late at night on a Friday looking for a cabin we had been invited to  to spend the night with some friends. We got SUPER lost and were just driving around in the woods.  I got kinda tired of driving around aimlessly and just decided to get out of there as fast as we could.

I wend down a gully, came up the other side about 60 miles an hour and hit a sharp corner I didn't see coming, I slammed on the brakes and slid around the corner in the gravel,  as soon as I cleared the corner,  there was something HUGE standing in the middle of the road.

I slammed on my brakes and slid to a stop. Standing right in front of us, in high beams,  was the biggest humanoid I've ever seen.  he had dropped into a crouch and half twisted to see us when we came flying around the corner. we'd clearly caught him off guard crossing the road. He was facing right to left and was sideways to us,  slightly twisted back to face us. He was maybe 8-9 feet from my face in the high beams.  I could clearly see his eyes, teeth, skin and hair.

we locked gaze for a few seconds,  and in those few seconds I can still remember the details I processed like it was yesterday.  Long brown hair, fairly thick overall but very thin on and around the face.  not a human face but not ape.  the closest thing I can think of is the pictures of Neaderthal's in the National geographic. It looked a LOT more like us (humans) than an ape but the brow was heavy, very heavy jawline,  flattened nose, high cheekbones, deep set eyes. The eyes were dark but hard to see the color because they were squinting in the light.  

the thing was frozen for a few seconds and then it slowly uncrouched just a little bit then took off across the road, three long bounds and then it leapt over this hedge of brush and scrub oak that was maybe seven feet high. It went over arms first, superman style, and never touched the bushes.

the important parts of the encounter are:

- this thing was 7 feet plus high.  I would guess 7'2"-7'3".  I can guarantee it's size within a couple of inches because at the time I was an offensive tackle at brigham young university. My best friend was (is) 6'8" and about 435.  This thing was MUCH taller than Will.  
- it was physically enormous.  The largest animal I've ever seen that wasn't a moose.  it's biceps were literally the size of my thighs. At the time I  was 6'5" and about 320. I have big thighs. It's biceps were that size.  It's thighs were the size of my waist.  I was about a 44" waist.  
- I have never seen anything move so fast in my life.  After BYU, I went to the buffalo bills where I was the second team O tackle and I blocked Bruce Smith on a daily basis for the better part of a year. Bruce is the quickest human I have ever seen.  It took me two weeks to even touch Bruce, let alone block him. This thing was easily 2x as fast/quick. I would guess this thing was pushing a 3.7 to 3.9 40 yard dash speed, maybe faster. It was hard to tell because it was so huge.   It was so big it might have looked slower than it was moving. It covered an entire road and over some bushes in three steps.
- I would guess it weighed 700+ lbs.  It was simply massive. Still hard to believe even having seen it in very bright lights.

as it ran off, I was terrified.  There is something primal about looking at something so close to you that could *CLEARLY* destroy you in a thought.  We were in a mazda 626, with an open sunroof,  late at night, with a craptacular tanfoglio CZ75 9mm under the seat for protection. This thing could have ripped the roof off, and yanked us out and eaten us if it wanted to.

I could not even talk. I was speechless. I finally decided I had hallucinated the entire episode and finally stammered out "did you see that?!"

my wife, who had not breathed an iota in the brief time since we'd seen it could only reply "That was a BIGFOOT! Get us the he** out of here!"

There was no thought of shooting it, it was too fast, too intelligent and frankly too scary.  I floored the accelerator and didn't let up for a mile and a half until I almost wrapped around a tree on another blind corner.

I still almost don't believe it sometimes, i have to check with the wife. I don't care if you or anyone else believes it.  It simply doesn't matter to me. I can tell you that we were two newly wed, innocent mormon kids who have never had a drink, don't take drugs, and take honesty very seriously out for a drive and we saw a bigfoot.  

I have my theory as to who it was, and if I'm right, there IS only one of them.  that would explain why there have never been bones.  But I know what we saw that night, and it was a 7 foot plus,  thousand pound animal who moved with the speed of an olympic runner, had a 45+ inch vert jump, a sub 4 second 40 time and moved like a ghost. I never heard a sound through the open window or sunroof over the ticking engine save the sound of the brush as he cleared it and a thump as he hit the ground on the other side.  

You may not  believe in bigfoot, but there is at least one of them.  Or there was in Midway Utah in the late summer of 1992.  I am not sure why I tell people, as invariably people think you are insane, as I would if someone told me the same story, but it is the truth and I (an my wife) have incontrovertible proof for ourselves that there is at least one bigfoot.

That is a heck of a story man!!   I wish that had happened to me.    Can you expand on why you think there is only one of them and how that is possible given the sightings people report all over the country and on other continents?  

• Upvote 1

Hello and welcome Trapper. Your story sounds very much in line with many others' of being "encouraged" to leave, then paralleled out of the woods. I've spent a little time up Big Cottonwood, too crowded nowadays for my liking but up top would indeed be good habitat. I think UT is a bit similar to ME (my home state) with regards to sighting reports---they don't seem to make it to the likely databases--folks appear hesitant to file there, but they can often be found elsewhere--such as this--one of my favorites:

I think the only one Sasquatch idea stems from a religious belief that said Sasquatch is Cain of bible infamy.

1 hour ago, trapper said:

This time though something followed us out off trail and behind us a ways.   It was breaking sticks and branches loudly.  The kids were terrified and one of them "Little Chris" was shaking so badly he could barely walk.  Whatever it was was getting closer as we walked down the trail.  It finally got close enough that I thought we were in real trouble.  This part lasted about 5 minutes with the breaking of the branches and the following and getting closer.  I had made sure to be behind the boys and so put myself in danger.  At this point I picked up a softball sized rock and prepared to face whatever this thing was.  I really thought "it" was about to happen and prepared for the worst.  I started yelling loudly to try and intimidate whatever it was and waited for it to happen.   I was very scared and kicking myself terribly for taking these boys out into the woods so recklessly.

But nothing beyond that happened and the breaking sounds stopped happening too and we made the hike all the way back to the car without incident.   Back then I did not have internet and so it was puzzling and scary and we never could figure out what that whole situation was but a few years later when I got on the net I happened across a Bigfoot forum or blog or something and danged if what happened to us did sound like a typical Bigfoot situation.

It sounds like very typical BF behavior of being territorial. The pattern clues are all there. He/she just wanted you out of there.  No doubt everyone involved now has a harrowing lifetime experience to remember.

39 minutes ago, trapper said:

That is a heck of a story man!!   I wish that had happened to me.    Can you expand on why you think there is only one of them and how that is possible given the sightings people report all over the country and on other continents?  

That was all the witness's account.  Everything beneath 'his encounter below' is his writing.  I know why he thinks that way, but it will derail your post with a quickness.  I will message you.

ETA.  Nevermind.  It was already posted above.

The witness is a member of the LDS and yes, he believes that it is Cain.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Upvote 1

@trapper

Just laid down to go to sleep and put the latest Sasquatch Chronicles on to drift off to.

The guest had an encounter during a night hike with his kids in...Utah.

Crazy synchronicity.  

• Upvote 2

this spooked us because there are no cliffs or steep hills a boulder might be thrown from. 

Trapper

I read what you said and it sounds like a normal Bigfoot behavioral. But you were just sitting there and only had one rock thrown. That one rock that was thrown is what made you want to leave with out first wanting to investigate why?  I have a hard time understanding these rock throws from these creatures . I just do not get it. If it was dark out and you have a rock thrown out in the water. This is not going to get one curious to what might have done it. That does not seem so threatening to me. But then again I have never been in that type of a situation to know on how I might react. 

Trapper 

There must have been some feeling that you had that some thing was not right before that rock was thrown. I mean for you to boggie/leave out of the woods over a rock thrown in the water some thing must have spooked you before the rock. We all have senses and when darkness falls those senses start to keen up.. In my encounters I have never had rocks thrown at me but have been spooked. Have been followed back by them with a friend while both carried shotguns.  The other things that gets me is what made you go back a month later after you had this first incident?  You did have a gun with you ,Right ? I know that you are not  a researcher and this is why it might be confusing for me. For me I would be trying to look for behavior as to why it was throwing that rock in that water. If it really wanted you to leave then it would have thrown the rock closer to where you were sitting. That would be a more threatening gesture then to just throw a rock in the water some distance away. I have had them do a long low moan at me while I tried to enter some pines. all though it was not threatening I knew that I was not suppose to enter those pines. It felt like a lions roar telling me that I was being warned and again I had a friend with me on that incident.

Have you had any other incidents since these two? I for do look forward to having some type of a large rock incident happen to me. I really want to experience this so that I can understand this. I carry a helmet with me just in case. They are either the aggressor or you become the aggressor .   

29 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Trapper

I read what you said and it sounds like a normal Bigfoot behavioral. But you were just sitting there and only had one rock thrown. That one rock that was thrown is what made you want to leave with out first wanting to investigate why?  I have a hard time understanding these rock throws from these creatures . I just do not get it. If it was dark out and you have a rock thrown out in the water. This is not going to get one curious to what might have done it. That does not seem so threatening to me. But then again I have never been in that type of a situation to know on how I might react. 

Trapper 

There must have been some feeling that you had that some thing was not right before that rock was thrown. I mean for you to boggie/leave out of the woods over a rock thrown in the water some thing must have spooked you before the rock. We all have senses and when darkness falls those senses start to keen up.. In my encounters I have never had rocks thrown at me but have been spooked. Have been followed back by them with a friend while both carried shotguns.  The other things that gets me is what made you go back a month later after you had this first incident?  You did have a gun with you ,Right ? I know that you are not  a researcher and this is why it might be confusing for me. For me I would be trying to look for behavior as to why it was throwing that rock in that water. If it really wanted you to leave then it would have thrown the rock closer to where you were sitting. That would be a more threatening gesture then to just throw a rock in the water some distance away. I have had them do a long low moan at me while I tried to enter some pines. all though it was not threatening I knew that I was not suppose to enter those pines. It felt like a lions roar telling me that I was being warned and again I had a friend with me on that incident.

Have you had any other incidents since these two? I for do look forward to having some type of a large rock incident happen to me. I really want to experience this so that I can understand this. I carry a helmet with me just in case. They are either the aggressor or you become the aggressor .   

I don't remember ever feeling afraid or strange at all before the rock throw.  The first time it happened I thought nothing of it except a person was probably messing with us.   We were not afraid but it killed the mood.  We were meditating up there and it disturbed our intent.  The second time was crazy though and it really spooked me because it is hard for me to believe that a person, or two separate people, would be up there late at night like that a month apart.  

It never crossed our minds to investigate it the first time and the second time I felt responsible for young kids with me and don't think I would have even if I had wanted too.

On the other hand my intuition has really grown over the years.  I almost never get a feeling about something anymore.  I used to all the time.   My intuition is more direct than that these days.  Instead of getting a bad feeling about going to the store for example-- I just don't think of or want to go to the store.   There is not as much opposition that a feeling takes up contrary to what I want anymore (for the most part).  Because of this I suppose its possible that intuition is why we left that first time but with no "feeling" causing us to leave.

I also did not have a gun either time.  I just said that to avoid further problems if it was people messing with us.

Just now, trapper said:

I don't remember ever feeling afraid or strange at all before the rock throw.  The first time it happened I thought nothing of it except a person was probably messing with us.   We were not afraid but it killed the mood.  We were meditating up there and it disturbed our intent.  The second time was crazy though and it really spooked me because it is hard for me to believe that a person, or two separate people, would be up there late at night like that a month apart.  

It never crossed our minds to investigate it the first time and the second time I felt responsible for young kids with me and don't think I would have even if I had wanted too.

On the other hand my intuition has really grown over the years.  I almost never get a feeling about something anymore.  I used to all the time.   My intuition is more direct than that these days.  Instead of getting a bad feeling about going to the store for example-- I just don't think of or want to go to the store.   There is not as much opposition that a feeling takes up contrary to what I want anymore (for the most part).  Because of this I suppose its possible that intuition is why we left that first time but with no "feeling" causing us to leave.

I also did not have a gun either time.  I just said that to avoid further problems if it was people messing with us.

I have had no other incidents with possible bigfoot since then.    

Hey trapper, I've had a (presumed) bigfoot shake bushes and trees and chuff at us menacingly. You can check out my YouTube channel, too, Lane County Bigfooters. Yep, they exist, and you are in good company here. Welcome!

• Upvote 1

Great story Trapper. Being shadowed by anyone, or anything, is very disconcerting. If you walk down a dark street and have someone follow you, it creates a sense of uneasiness. Having something follow you in the woods, away from any humanity and help, ratchets up the feeling substantially. As mentioned earlier, if you've followed reports,  you would at least know what is happening.  Having said that, it's altogether different when it's happening to you and doubts begin to swirl as to what might actually transpire (and hopefully not expire!).

Edited by wiiawiwb
  • Upvote 1

I had a similar-enough experience back in '88 at Babyfoot Lake in SW Oregon.     My now ex and I left our 18 month old daughter with my ex's dad and step mom so we could celebrate our anniversary in the woods.   We arrived mid afternoon after a 1.5 mile hike, set up camp, ate, then I took a few minutes to fish a little.    The lake sits in a small glacial cirque.   We were back near the headwall on a slightly brushy, timbered flat a couple acres in size.   We heard rocks rolling far above us to the right.    It was intermittent like something picking its way diagonally down and left across the headwall which was out of sight behind trees from us.    We started to get weirded out, just felt .. "off", and after a big of discussion we thought we had enough time to get back to the truck before it was dark so we broke camp and hauled butt.   The trail out crossed the ridge to our left from the perspective of facing the headwall, in other words, it crossed the ridge "it" seemed to be moving towards.    Bit of concern whatever nameless "it" that it was would cut us off crossing the ridge.   Now, I was packing a single action .44 and had a double action .357 my then wife was packing, but those didn't create any false confidence.    We got to the ridge and it was already dusk-ish and dimming quickly.   "It" wasn't waiting, though, so we headed up the trail toward the truck.     A short ways up the trail there's a ledge the trail crosses which is a little snotty thing to get up especially in the dark.   It's only waist high or so, just .. awkward.    Once we were both up, took a couple steps, then the noises began.    In those days, before the Silver Fire, the trail was a narrow slice through a sea of rhododendron and saddler's oak 10-15 feet high with douglas fir overhead.   Pretty darn dark in there and a lot of cover within arm's reach of the trail so it was ... tense.    Whatever it was, it stayed just above and behind us herding us like I've herded cows .. all about angles.   At times we could see the rhodys and saddlers oaks being pushed aside and pushed down as something very large plowed through them.   The cadence was of two feet.   It was going through them like you or I would go through shoulder-tall grass .. seemingly little resistance to "it" though I do not think I could wade through it.     Sometimes "it" seemed to stop making sounds.   The first time or two, we thought maybe it left, but as soon as we would pass a small, more open spot, it would start up again, so it was leap-frogging ahead of us, then waiting 'til we passed it to begin "pushing" us again.     It never got closer than 25-30 feet and was sometimes as much as 50 yards away.    Once we got within a few hundred yards of the parking lot and truck, the cover thinned and it apparently stopped following.  

My ex wife does not "believe in" bigfoot but now and then when that comes up in conversation her eyes get real big.   She remembers that night .. well .. and has no explanation for what we experienced.

A year or so ago I talked to a local researcher just swapping stories and told him 'bout that hike.    All he said was "Oh, you ran into HIM, yeah, he's a GRUMPY bastard." 

Wish I had it to do over again but with someone else to share camp with, wouldn't wish that on my ex wife.   I'd stay and see what happened.   Nothin' ventured, nothin' gained.    30-odd years will change your perspective on things.

MIB  

• Upvote 3

Admin
On 4/26/2020 at 8:01 PM, trapper said:

Hello.  Im new to the forum and am just a casual interested layperson on the topic of Bigfoot.

On 4/26/2020 at 8:01 PM, trapper said:

any thoughts on if they are thought to exists in the Wasatch Mountain range in Utah or not would be welcomed. 

Welcome to the BFF trapper.  Below are some stats for Utah from our SSR Database.

utah.PNG

utah2.PNG

utah3.PNG

utah4.PNG

utah5.PNG

utah6.PNG

utah7.PNG

• Upvote 1

• gigantor featured this topic

It is hard to believe that people have seen them in the Oquirrh mountains near Tooele utah.  I live near those mountains and they are very small and its mostly Juniper trees until you get up high.   If that sighting is credible then I cannot image Bifgoot being anything other than a purely paranormal being.   

Here in IL... We have had sighting in a few state parks in mid IL. Starve Rock and Matthiessen State Park.... Small parks... 

Edited by Franco

• gigantor unfeatured this topic