WV sighting report/investigation

Skinwalker13

2 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Of course none of this will matter to science. What it only matters is to the witness . That what they encountered was not some thing they imagine . That there was proof of what they heard and had encountered and that they do not have to go through time thinking if it was  all real. Now they can clear their thoughts and know that what they experience did happen. Is this not what happens to most of us who have encountered these creatures .We want to go look for answers to the things that we experience. We need that proof for our selves. It does not matter to anyone else. It only matters to the person who witnessed the experience.

This is correct, scream this one from the roof tops. the witness actually was experiancing PTSD like symptoms after the event, kept wondering if he was crazy or imagining it, but the person whonwas with him had the same experience. This investigation gave them the peace lf mind that they werent crazy, that a place they have spent years researching has yet to reveal all of its secrets, and it apparantly has some big ones. I tend to lean into skepticisim and look for every other answer out there before entertaining it was possibly sasquatch. Thats why I sent this info to everyone ive met on the circut for peer review before making any of it public. Usually we dont publish anything we find, its just catalogued and made accessible to any researchers who want to see it. This one took on a life of its own though and fast, it also lent itself to my own encouter I had very close to this area, so it just felt special if that makes any sense. 

• Upvote 1

Oops, sorry about the repeat, lol, I don't know what happened!

On 5/1/2020 at 7:38 AM, Huntster said:

She's a preschool teacher so habitually repeats thing in order to get the message through.

Ah, geez. Well, it is true! 😂 Sorry for the repeat, I don't know what happened!

Edited by Madison5716
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

we were just teasing you!

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

If you responded from the  mobile platform it probably glitched. It happend to me a few weeks back on a different forum. 

I hated that had the camrea vertical!!! It drives me nuts, that's why we tried to fill in the side panels.... :(

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • 2 months later...

Possible New evidence from the investigation site. Discovered a single track with a full bigtoe and heel found in the cast once it was pulled. When it was cast we couldnt initailly tell much detail due to being full of water. The cast pulled out two stones with it that were in part responsible for the toe impressions due to their postion under the foot. With the toes curled and dug into the sand the impression measured at 11 inches long and 5 inches wide. Could still possibly be human, but it was in a strange location to be barefoot. A lot of animal tracks in the area as well. Cast 4 nice bobcat prints as well. 

*Photo credit les Odell 

A good friend of mine Les, from WVCASE came down to the area and I was taking him around showing him different sites in the research area. He initally spotted the track along the creek and I went to collect the plaster after flagging the print.

FB_IMG_1596936666858.jpg

FB_IMG_1596936677210.jpg

FB_IMG_1596936687733.jpg

PSX_20200808_150406~2.jpg

• Upvote 1

Good job finding the print and casting it as well. What did you use for casting material? Any other prints nearby?

• Upvote 1

@Skinwalker13

To the left of the print did you notice that strand of long black hair.  It is right there in the open for collection. Some times more attention to detail is needed when finding these prints or anything related to these creatures. Like you said it could be human but at the same time it could be these creatures foot prints. But good job.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

21 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

Good job finding the print and casting it as well. What did you use for casting material? Any other prints nearby?

There was evidence of some traffic in the creek and along the bank but nothing definitive or clear. This spot was a sandy bank that was maybe 8ft long and the rest is stone. I used plaster of Paris for this cast. I also use Hydrostone when i have it.

20 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

@Skinwalker13

To the left of the print did you notice that strand of long black hair.  It is right there in the open for collection. Some times more attention to detail is needed when finding these prints. 

That's actually a trail left behind by a snail in the sand, in the picture it kind of does look like a hair but its just a shadow in the trace evidence of a snail moving along the wet bank. I actually go through the castings as well as the material cleaned off the casts durring the final clean up for any kind of other trace evidence that could be left behind by whatever made the impressions. As someone who was trained in crash retrieval/ recovery by the USAF, and being a trained naturalist I usually have pretty thorough methodology with investigation sites. I agree, you can never go over an area too much thats for sure.

21 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

@Skinwalker13

To the left of the print did you notice that strand of long black hair.  It is right there in the open for collection. Some times more attention to detail is needed when finding these prints or anything related to these creatures. Like you said it could be human but at the same time it could be these creatures foot prints. But good job.

Where are you seeing a hair?  

There is no visible hair in those pics.  Marks in the sand, maybe.  But no hair.  Don't armchair quarterback the guy.  He apparently knows what he is doing.

ETA.  nevermind.  Skinwalker13 addressed the hair above.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

There is no visible hair in those pics.  Marks in the sand, maybe.  But no hair.  Don't armchair quarterback the guy.  He apparently knows what he is doing

Blackrockbigfoot

Do you have a problem how I see things. You had plenty of time to answer my post way before Skinwalker13 did. You could have told me not to armchair him way before  i asked him the question  about the hair I thought I seen in the photo. See military folks think different out in the field and when looking at photo's. This is why I asked about what I was seeing in the photo. In the photo it had that shadow as though it looked like a hair but as we found out it was a snail crawling trail. So for me i trust on what Skinwalker13 is posting. This print can go either way as being human or Bigfoot. What does not make it for me is that it was in a muddy grade. As far as it goes for me this could very well be a boot print. But the fact that he was able to get a casting in that wet muddy grade is outstanding. I give him a great job.

3 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Where are you seeing a hair?  

There is no visible hair in those pics.  Marks in the sand, maybe.  But no hair.  Don't armchair quarterback the guy.  He apparently knows what he is doing.

ETA.  nevermind.  Skinwalker13 addressed the hair above.

Edited 2 hours ago by BlackRockBigfoot

The other thing is that I have with you is this. Are you hell bent trying to make me look bad? Since this was edited two hours ago after the fact of what was posted by Skinwalker13. I do not blame you on what has gone on the BFF but the Powers that Be who once ran this site. Which were on BFF 1.0 .Like the so called Data loss of the movement of data from server to server. I can go into details But I will not This is not the place for it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

46 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Blackrockbigfoot

Do you have a problem how I see things. You had plenty of time to answer my post way before Skinwalker13 did. You could have told me not to armchair him way before  i asked him the question  about the hair I thought I seen in the photo. See military folks think different out in the field and when looking at photo's. This is why I asked about what I was seeing in the photo. In the photo it had that shadow as though it looked like a hair but as we found out it was a snail crawling trail. So for me i trust on what Skinwalker13 is posting. This print can go either way as being human or Bigfoot. What does not make it for me is that it was in a muddy grade. As far as it goes for me this could very well be a boot print. But the fact that he was able to get a casting in that wet muddy grade is outstanding. I give him a great job.

The other thing is that I have with you is this. Are you hell bent trying to make me look bad? Since this was edited two hours ago after the fact of what was posted by Skinwalker13. I do not blame you on what has gone on the BFF but the Powers that Be who once ran this site. Which were on BFF 1.0 .Like the so called Data loss of the movement of data from server to server. I can go into details But I will not This is not the place for it. 

Where to begin with this...

First off, telling the guy "Some times more attention to detail is needed when finding these prints or anything related to these creatures" is a bit condescending.  He has done a nice job so far with observing, cataloging, and reporting his findings.  Maybe that wasn't your intention, but that's how it came across.  

I think that you are complaining about the length of time that it took for me to edit and add that the OP had already addressed it?  I have a hard time deciphering what you are saying here.  I am not sure if you are using a voice to text or if English is not your first language, but if that is what you are upset about...I surf the forum on my phone at work.  I have to stop frequently to actually work... often in the middle of the thread.  I came back and finished the thread and then made an edit. 

If you think that a comment not to second guess the guy because he seems competent followed by a late edit as a personal attack of some kind....I am sorry that you chose to take it that way, but I am not going to apologise for making an innocuous comment.

As far as your comments about what's going on with the BFF, trying to make you look bad, the Powers That Be, the data loss, etc....I don't even know how to respond to any of that.  I am not sure what any of that has to do with my 6 sentence comment or with me. 

I don't want to derail this thread any more, so I guess if you have anyyhing else just PM me.  

• Upvote 1

@Skinwalker13

While checking out the casting of your foot print. As I magnify it up on my computer in the toe area It seems like I can see fingerprint ridges on the toe part of the castings.  I think that yours is the second time that I have seen  ridges on castings or ever ridges within prints on surfaces. Madison has had some prints that she had posted that showed some ridges with in her prints that she had found.  I am sure that you know that this kind a of things cannot be faked. The only way that I can imagine of them being faked is that the the prints were premade in silicone and enlarge. Then having these ridges within the faked silicone premade prints that were enlarged. So this track is the left foot then. I am sorry but I love studying these tracks when they are found. I find them amazing.  Just the fact that these creatures can walk on two feet is a mind bender for me. 

Some of the prints that I have found were not easily found on surfaces that were mostly leaves. The ones that I did find I had to be on my hand in knees and had to place my fingers in where the toes were. I then would start looking for heel prints so that I could then start tracking..

I am not trying to be like what @BlackRockBigfoot is stating.  Yes, I do have a language barrier that does prevent me from expressing my self . So my apologies. 

57 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

First off, telling the guy "Some times more attention to detail is needed when finding these prints or anything related to these creatures" is a bit condescending.  He has done a nice job so far with observing, cataloging, and reporting his findings.  Maybe that wasn't your intention, but that's how it came across.

Dude, You do not know me for one. You have no idea from where I came from. It was not my attention to be condescending. I Had question about the photo and that was it. There was no attitude about what I asked.  I received an answer and I was good with that. I still have more questions about his photo. I am sure that I still have the freedom to do that, Right ! Or should I start keeping record. 

Edited by ShadowBorn
  • Upvote 1

@BlackRockBigfoot and @ShadowBorn i appreciate both of your POVs here. Text format can be a pain to "read in to" and is often misinterpreted. So no harm no foul on SBs end, again thanks for the input. 

As for the ridges, I'm going to try amd get better images, of the toe area. The smaller rock that was captured in the track 100% forced the toes to dig that deep from the step off. It measures at 11in with the ridge of the foot bent downward and toes curled, with that in mind the foot was likely 12-13in in real life. so its small for a alledged sasquatch but ive found 10-11in tracks before in this area previously. The likelyhood of someone being barefoot in the area is pretty low, as its a pretty good bit off any trails and out a creek a little ways but I cant rule out the possibility. I always err on the side of casting everything if for no other reason than to keep your skills up to snuff.

Ill post up close shots of the toes shortly. 

• Upvote 4