Another cross post from Reddit

VAfooter
Admin

My brain says no (how can you scientifically explain it?), but then you have the reports (and the Beast of Seven Chutes) that make you wonder. Hard to call it a botched ID (not a whole lot of other options for a six foot, upright, long snout, dog-like creature...) or a hallucination when something leaves physical evidence. I do believe folks are seeing "something"... The "what" I have no idea about, other than I do not believe that it is your typical Bigfoot. The thought of actual Dogmen existing, both intrigues me to no end, probably more so than BF itself, and terrifies the living daylights out of me at the same time.

• Upvote 1
BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
2 hours ago, VAfooter said:

My brain says no (how can you scientifically explain it?), but then you have the reports (and the Beast of Seven Chutes) that make you wonder. Hard to call it a botched ID (not a whole lot of other options for a six foot, upright, long snout, dog-like creature...) or a hallucination when something leaves physical evidence. I do believe folks are seeing "something"... The "what" I have no idea about, other than I do not believe that it is your typical Bigfoot. The thought of actual Dogmen existing, both intrigues me to no end, probably more so than BF itself, and terrifies the living daylights out of me at the same time.

The Beast of the 7 Chutes has always interested me.