BFF Donor

• 1 month later...
Patterson-Gimlin
BFF Donor

Thanks for sharing. I am a subscriber.

• 4 months later...
norseman
BFF Donor

Norseman, thanks for posting this. On the first video, he appeared to be using a Canon Vixia camcorder. I tried looking up the dimensions of them so I hope that is correct. One was 5.0 in. long and another was 4.6 in. The 4.6 in. was referred to as depth. I don't if this included from the very end of the lens or just the main body without the lens.

In the video he said the track looked to be 2 & 1/2 lengths of the camera. At 5 in., it would make the track about 12.5 - 13 in. long. At 4.6 in, the track would be about 11.5 - 12 in. long.

I'd also like to know what size boots he wore. A 12.3 inch foot would wear a size 15 shoe.

So If it is a human track, it's a considerable amount longer than an average men's foot, which is shoe size 9-11.

It's interesting he said he found only one track. I would have expected more tracks before or after the one he found since he's on a trail and the track was in line with the trail as though what made it was walking along the trail and not crossing it as if going from one side to the other. Or did prior snows and weather cause other tracks to disappear? With the depth of the track as it appeared when he found it, it's hard to see how the tracks right before and after disappeared but not the one he found.

Patterson-Gimlin
BFF Donor

Thanks again for sharing.

I like the guy. Boring video.lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 9:06 AM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Boring video.lol

Everything by " mountain beast" is useless and boring. It's a detriment to Bigfoot research that people with no research angle just film their arbitrary ramblings and package it as a valid documentary or yt episode. 

• Downvote 1

True, the only interesting parts in the last one are getting to listen to Ken Walker. Pointless rambling + wilderness scenes + spooky music = overdone tedium.

norseman
BFF Donor
  • 2 weeks later...
norseman
BFF Donor

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
On 12/5/2020 at 6:23 PM, norseman said:

That first dude is pretty chubby for an operator.

MEAL Team 6.

norseman
BFF Donor
5 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

That first dude is pretty chubby for an operator.

MEAL Team 6.

That would be me!😜

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
On 12/5/2020 at 6:23 PM, norseman said:

Lol.  I've seen your pics here.

You are built like your namesake.  You look like you should be burning villages and hitting peasants in the face with axes.

• Haha 1
norseman
BFF Donor