What Would Be The Ramifications Of Bigfoot Discovery

hiflier

Hey doc, im interested. Where is the proof to any of your claims, yknow besides typing it on this forum? Ill give you the erasure of Carters statements, lets say they did erase his statement to keep the public asleep or safe or whatever reason they chose to do so. Wheres the data you yourself have collected, researched and verified to believe any of this? You provide video links to other peoples youtube channels. I want to actually see what YOU have come up with. No " i remember this long ago" . The burden is on you to convince these folks, who have put hours and hours of research. They compile that very same data onto this site.

In no way am i attacking you, im very curious as to what makes YOU believe sasquatch have this ability to turn invisible? What other animal has this natural ability? Camo is one thing, many lizards and fish have this ability as well. But complete invisibility? C'mon doc you gotta admit thats a harder pill to swallow than giant ape men wandering the forests. 

Youve spoken to them, so do you have audio? Is there anyway to prove this? Maybe a video of you talking to them? Surely it is an amazing thing if it were true.

I want to understand you Doc thats all man. Sincerely.

2 hours ago, doctorscream said:

Believe it or not, but if there was a written record on the internet of the U.S. Government stating that something that the U.S.  declared as top secret, was in fact real and was in fact paranormal, then the CIA people that patrol the beat would promptly erase it.  Obviously, they would erase the same if the U.S. Government stated that the Bigfoot are 24/7 F&B.  So I could put the exact same demand back to you to provide a reference as proof that the U.S. Government stated that the Bigfoot are real and are in fact 24/7 F&B.  You can't.  As far as your little semantic game with quotes, prove that I am wrong.  Provide a reference please.  On a level playing field, you can't get away with making demands that you yourself can't also fulfill.  Regardless of whether Carter clarified the truth or not, the Bigfoot can be proven as invisible when one gets the cahones to go call blasting by themselves in a non-confrontational fashion, and the Bigfoot walk right up to you while invisible.  Which has happened to me on many occasions, day and night.  I once spent several hours talking to an invisible Bigfoot during broad daylight, that had previously driven a salal picker running for his life from a nearby location.  As long as you are a newbie and work in groups of similar minded enthusiasts, then you get to boast that you have never seen an invisible Bigfoot, because you haven't.  The use of super high sensitivity microphones can also be used to listen to Bigfoot as they sneak in during broad daylight, to investigate you as you setup camp during the day.  Because you will be able to see that there is nothing there.  I have mentioned this several dozen times on the internet where hundreds of 24/7 F&B believers read it, and I will bet that not a one actually bought the equipment to test it out.  Why?  Because in the final analysis, they did not want to find proof that the Bigfoot are often if not normally, completely invisible.

There's a lot of fake documentation on the internet obviously. Bigfoot, UFOs, paranormal, are subjects that hoaxers deal with because it is easy to fool people. Whatever you read and using as a source of truth is a hoax. It probably links Carter because he is an easy hoax target since he admitted to seeing UFOs at least once.

The second part of your argument with invisibility is far fetched but would be a good experiment. No one is going to invest in equipment based on a whim. If you make a big claim like an invisible Bigfoot then you need to provide a repeatable experiment. If you have audio clips, that's a good start.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, doctorscream said:

So I could put the exact same demand back to you to provide a reference as proof that the U.S. Government stated that the Bigfoot are real and are in fact 24/7 F&B. 

As far as your little semantic game with quotes, prove that I am wrong.  Provide a reference please.

558457213_thatnot.jpg.7a5e2361216e17e738b9db4cd52c5fb2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, doctorscream said:

As far as your little semantic game with quotes, prove that I am wrong.  Provide a reference please. 

https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_writing/punctuation/quotation_marks/index.html

How to Use Quotation Marks

Using Quotation Marks

The primary function of quotation marks is to set off and represent exact language (either spoken or written) that has come from somebody else.

9 hours ago, doctorscream said:

Believe it or not, but if there was a written record on the internet of the U.S. Government stating that something that the U.S. Army declared as top secret, was in fact real and was in fact paranormal, then the CIA people that patrol the beat would promptly erase it.  Obviously, they would erase the same if the U.S. Government stated that the Bigfoot are 24/7 F&B.  So I could put the exact same demand back to you to provide a reference as proof that the U.S. Government stated that the Bigfoot are real and are in fact 24/7 F&B.  You can't.  As far as your little semantic game with quotes, prove that I am wrong.  Provide a reference please.  On a level playing field, you can't get away with making demands that you yourself can't also fulfill.  Regardless of whether Carter clarified the truth or not, the Bigfoot can be proven as invisible when one gets the cahones to go call blasting by themselves in a non-confrontational fashion, and the Bigfoot walk right up to you while invisible.  Which has happened to me on many occasions, day and night.  I once spent several hours talking to an invisible Bigfoot during broad daylight, that had previously driven a salal picker running for his life from a nearby location.  As long as you are a newbie and work in groups of similar minded enthusiasts, then you get to boast that you have never seen an invisible Bigfoot, because you haven't.  The use of super high sensitivity microphones can also be used to listen to Bigfoot as they sneak in during broad daylight, to investigate you as you setup camp during the day.  Because you will be able to see that there is nothing there.  I have mentioned this several dozen times on the internet where hundreds of 24/7 F&B believers read it, and I will bet that not a one actually bought the equipment to test it out.  Why?  Because in the final analysis, they did not want to find proof that the Bigfoot are often if not normally, completely invisible.

Invisible Bigfoot?

I almost believe this is something Jimmy would promote as President.....

2 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

And here I am, unable to see invisible bigfoot. I feel soooo inadequate.

You just need to wear the correct glasses.

8020D904-189B-4B0B-AD16-531B1859C900.jpeg

Admin
15 hours ago, doctorscream said:

Believe it or not, but if there was a written record on the internet of the U.S. Government stating that something that the U.S. Army declared as top secret, was in fact real and was in fact paranormal, then the CIA people that patrol the beat would promptly erase it.  Obviously, they would erase the same if the U.S. Government stated that the Bigfoot are 24/7 F&B.  So I could put the exact same demand back to you to provide a reference as proof that the U.S. Government stated that the Bigfoot are real and are in fact 24/7 F&B.  You can't.  As far as your little semantic game with quotes, prove that I am wrong.  Provide a reference please.  On a level playing field, you can't get away with making demands that you yourself can't also fulfill.  Regardless of whether Carter clarified the truth or not, the Bigfoot can be proven as invisible when one gets the cahones to go call blasting by themselves in a non-confrontational fashion, and the Bigfoot walk right up to you while invisible.  Which has happened to me on many occasions, day and night.  I once spent several hours talking to an invisible Bigfoot during broad daylight, that had previously driven a salal picker running for his life from a nearby location.  As long as you are a newbie and work in groups of similar minded enthusiasts, then you get to boast that you have never seen an invisible Bigfoot, because you haven't.  The use of super high sensitivity microphones can also be used to listen to Bigfoot as they sneak in during broad daylight, to investigate you as you setup camp during the day.  Because you will be able to see that there is nothing there.  I have mentioned this several dozen times on the internet where hundreds of 24/7 F&B believers read it, and I will bet that not a one actually bought the equipment to test it out.  Why?  Because in the final analysis, they did not want to find proof that the Bigfoot are often if not normally, completely invisible.

Please let me know when you guys get tired of this troll.

Thanks and have fun!

• Haha 1

This multiple hour chat with an invisible squatch in broad daylight... what was discussed and was the squatch speaking English, or were you deciphering its grunts??

Anyone able to speak several hours to invisible bigfoot in broad daylight is a person not to be trifled with.

Based on how the first half of 2020 is going, having Bigfoot confirmed as a valid species would likely barely make headlines for more than a couple of days, lol.

Realistically, though, some of the responses in the beginning pages of this thread were highly intelligent and well thought out.  But, the overall Big Picture was ignored.  Pontifications on the resulting federal regulations and impacts on recreation completely ignored the reality of the general ineptitude of government.

Say a body is discovered.  Or recovered.  Fine.  We have a public record of a bipedal primate/humanoid on the slab in some coroner's office in a small county in Idaho, or Washington.  The media is all over it and it makes front page news that in fact, Bigfoot is real.

We have one body.  Do we now know how many others there are?  No.  Do we know exactly where their habitat is?  No.  Do we know their migration and breeding habits?  No.

All there would be is a single body that would conclusively prove the existence of such a creature, or species, but there would simply be no more information available that would generate the vast amount of regulations and impact that some have speculated upon.

Finding a body and proving the existence of a species is one thing.  Studying and verifying the range, resources, habitat, movements, and relationship with humans is another.  

Think about it.  If it took decades to even acquire a body and verify the existence of such a creature, then how many more decades would it take to discover and verify their population, habitat, migratory patterns, etc?

I think the irrefutable discover of Bigfoot in 2020 would not result in any seriously impactful regulations for at least another couple of decades, other than legislation outlawing the killing of such a creature.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

And here I am, unable to see invisible bigfoot. I feel soooo inadequate.

How often do you hang out with salal pickers?  

You need to broaden your horizons, man.

23 hours ago, doctorscream said:

If these super high sensitivity microphones can pick up their movements, then one can assume that they picked up your hours long conversation with the invisible Bigfoot.

Would you be willing to post the audio files of that conversation?

BFF Patron

I find comfort in the fact I do not see things that are invisible to others.   That way I don't need the medication that would be prescribed.    So far I have never mentioned BF to a medical doctor.    I came close to discussing BF with my dogs vet one time but thought better of it.  These are dangerous times for anyone who stands out as different.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, DaleyWoodbeater said:

........was the squatch speaking English, or were you deciphering its grunts??

This has been explained by others as "mind speak". I still don't understand how it is transmitted, but it is supposedly received regularly in one's mind in a language you understand. This miraculous ability is shared by angels, demons, and extraterrestrials, but mere humans can't transmit like this; only receive. Like anthropogenic climate change and (now) unrecognized sub-Saharan African dna markers, the science is settled without even completing the scientific method.