What Would Be The Ramifications Of Bigfoot Discovery

hiflier

BFF Patron
5 hours ago, Redbone said:

I won't dismiss either out of hand, because I have heard first hand experiences of both, from people that I trust. I was present during one such occasion, and did not see for myself, what others claimed, but I was distracted by the Native American guy who could not move his legs during the encounter.

This particular poster lost me at 'top of the line studio microphone'. I do audio recording, and I use about $10 worth of microphone hardware (not counting the recorder), with a $2 omni-directional element, modified to reduce high frequency bug noises.

A studio microphone has a a specific directional pattern, meant to eliminate noises from anywhere other that directly in front of the mic. This is not ideal for recording sasquatch incidents, invisible or not.

Not to mention that those studio mikes designed to record the human voice attenuate frequencies outside the human norm.    While audio recordings of suspected BF are interesting,  even the best you really do not know what you are recording.   With all the call blasting  being done now,  that is even more relevant.   Mike spec capabilities may be troublesome but like Redbone says,  sometimes a cheaper microphone can actually record what you want better than an expensive one.     I managed to record infrasound with modestly expensive audio recorder internal microphones.   I wish I could say that I derived that ability from studying the microphone specs.   According to them I should not have been able to.   Sometimes electronic gadgets behave differently than they are designed.     Since BF are outside the normal box, experimentation with gear may be required to get something that works for a particular application.  . 

Edited by SWWASAS

The way the tech is nowadays, audio can fool even the professionals. Audio has equivalents of photoshopping. And now with AI deep fakes, it is only a matter of time before a nerd comes up with a way to apply it to audio. 

BFF Patron

I am just waiting for someone with Hollywood quality digital image capabilities foists a digital hoax BF on us.   If done well enough it may be impossible to detect it as a fabrication.    Some of the dinosaur renderings are incredible.    The same applies to audio.    While we know what a dinosaur supposedly looks like,   I wouild imagine that most of the real sounds produced by BF are unknown to man.   So some clever person could have us all hoaxed out.  A worst case scenario would be if BF went extinct before accepted by science.   That way we would never know what one really looks like before the undetectable hoaxes are produced.   It is only recently that science discovered that most dinosaurs were covered by feathers.  They were thought to look like big leathery lizards before that.  

On 7/8/2020 at 9:27 PM, doctorscream said:

........And when you speak to a Bigfoot, now write this down, they don't speak back.  Or at least, not to me.  When you are out in the woods and in search of the Bigfoot, and whispering quietly to your like minded buddies, the BIGFOOT ARE LISTENING TO EVERY WHISPER BECAUSE THEY ARE ALSO HIGHLY TELEPATHIC.  So your greatest plans have been foiled by you simply talking about them in the field........

They don't speak to you, but they communicate to me.

Question about invisible squatches. Are they physically there (leave footprints etc) but light somehow passes through them, or are they more of a ghostly type presence?

1 hour ago, DaleyWoodbeater said:

Question about invisible squatches. Are they physically there (leave footprints etc) but light somehow passes through them, or are they more of a ghostly type presence?

What I seen back in 2001 up in my area I would say looked like a mirage. Just what it looks like in this picture except it was in the evening and it was around a camp fire. The thing about tis encounter was that i was being hit with what felt like when you touch the end of a spark plug wire when the engine is running.  It was a very strange feeling And I just knew what it was that I was looking at.

mirage001.jpg.11c2fbed543e2cac05811aeb50c5a706.jpg

So if you look at the end of this road and imagine seeing a figure looking like that heat bouncing of that road and it moving. Well that is what i was seeing walking through our camp site. All though there was just one that we were looking at there were two and maybe three that we did not see but did hear. As far as prints being found , yes there were prints. But not in the spot where the creature was walking around the camp site where seen it in this mirage configuration. It is odd that I have heard others actually talk about this before about these creatures. Except they seem to call it there predator mode with glowing eyes. I am not to much into that. But it is hard to explain this part of them. Some times it is not worth the hassle of mentioning this side of them to the so call ape theorist researchers. They frown on this. I will talk about it since I just do not care.

I am just waiting for someone with Hollywood quality digital image capabilities foists a digital hoax BF on us.   If done well enough it may be impossible to detect it as a fabrication.

I would say that it is already being done. So I would not trust anything on You Tube. 

Edited by ShadowBorn
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, DaleyWoodbeater said:

This conversation actually belongs in the paranormal section, not here. But since you asked... 

My intuition tells me that our resident invisible squatch expert won't be able to answer at the moment, but I will relay what has been told to me by my Native American friends, and I'll explain something 'funny' that I experienced on the Omaha Reservation in Nebraska.

(disclaimer - I have not "properly witnessed' these experiences, so I cannot attest to truthfulness, but I heard them first hand from participants, and was there for one of them)

In one daytime instance, they heard it coming and could see physical movement in the grass, and heard breathing very close by. Grass moving = physical.

In the 'handshake' incident, something very large was in front of my friends. At least 3 people (that I trust) saw it, and it was reaching out. Nothing "physical' was there that could be touched. During that same incident, I saw what looked like a shadow, shorter than myself, pass between me and another attendee. This particular place is said to be VERY haunted. (There is a book about this place) So...Sasquatch? or Spirits? I don't know, but something was going on. This is also when one of the guys was basically frozen in place. If it was infrasound, I could not hear it on my audio recording. Igor Burtsev was also there with us when this all happened. Igor told us very 'matter of factly' that Sasquatch can do 'teleportation'.

(For your listening enjoyment, I attached a clip of Igor talking about it)Igor Sep 2018.mp3

Here's the 'funny' story. An Omaha Native and I were checking out a creek that runs through the reservation. Snow had just melted, and we were looking around for prints and tree structures. I was maybe 20 feet from my friend, in broad daylight. I hear a fart... one I would have been proud of, except it wasn't me. I looked up at my friend thinking WTF? He was looking at me, thinking the same thing. He thought it was me, and I thought it was him. Neither of us had farted, yet we both heard it clearly, basically in between us. So... Invisible Sasquatch evidently has a sense of humor.

Trust me... I know how absurd this stuff sounds. If I ever do see it for myself, I will pass it on and take the abuse that is sure to follow.

This is just the tip of the paranormal iceberg on the Omaha Reservation.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

You are not the only one to have heard gas passing from a nearby but unseen BF.     MIB has a similar story if he chooses to share it.  

You will not hear infrasound on a digital recording.  By definition it is below the level that you can hear sounds.   Not only does a normal audio recorder not play back infrasound but it if could, you would not be able to hear it.    However if it is recorded,   you may be able to see it on sound graphics software.    A thread in the archives detail my experience discovering that fact.   I always take the opportunity to offer to take a look at any digital recording where anyone thinks they may have recorded an infrasound event.       I have the software and experience knowing what to look for.        In my experience an infrasound event is a feeling of fear or dread and an overpowering urge to leave the area.      You may feel pain or buzzing feeling in your gut as I did.   You are not likely to hear a thing associated with it.   

Edited by SWWASAS

12 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

You are not the only one to have heard gas passing from a nearby but unseen BF.     MIB has a similar story if he chooses to share it.  

You will not hear infrasound on a digital recording.  By definition it is below the level that you can hear sounds.   Not only does a normal audio recorder not play back infrasound but it if could, you would not be able to hear it.    However if it is recorded,   you may be able to see it on sound graphics software.    A thread in the archives detail my experience discovering that fact.   I always take the opportunity to offer to take a look at any digital recording where anyone thinks they may have recorded an infrasound event.       I have the software and experience knowing what to look for.        In my experience an infrasound event is a feeling of fear or dread and an overpowering urge to leave the area.      You may feel pain or buzzing feeling in your gut as I did.   You are not likely to hear a thing associated with it.   

I should have said I could not see it in the spectrogram, but now I'm thinking I need to pull up that clip and look again. I definitely didn't feel anything.

BFF Patron

I had to get Sonic Visualizer to be able to see it.      By expanding the x and Y axis I could make it out above the background noise level.    It has the appearance of arriving pressure waves in the infrasound range of  4.33 HZ that ramps up to about 15 HZ then drops back down some to around 13 HZ..   Here is a picture of one of the pressure waves.     They all look the same and can be seen at about 2 or 3 times the background noise level.    You have a positive pulse followed by a negative pulse then a slight overbounce.      By measuring the time between each pressure wave arrival I determined the frequency.       Another  graphics software program that did not allow expansion of the trace showed it as small ticks in the background noise.   I did not even see them at first.   And it took Sonic Visualizer to be able to expand things enough to see the waveforms and measure intervals between each pressure wave.      While it is very strong the microphones on a typical digital recorder are not designed to record down to that frequency.     The recorder shows it as it would a gust of wind noise.     The foam wind noise reducer may actually prevent it from recording but I did not have that installed on the recorder.  

IMG_0137.JPG

Edited by SWWASAS

Flatulence suggests a physical digestive system. Surely you would see the contents of the creature's stomach/intestines floating in the air? Plus the bladder contents!

BFF Patron

One factor that might explain some of the invisible BF encounters is that if there is a tree big enough to provide cover they could be using it.     They also go into a crouch when they encounter a human and they do not have tree cover.      It does not take much ground cover vegetation or down wood to hide behind if they are completely prone.     Their coloring really blends into most forest situations.     When I was zapped I likely was within 15 feet of one laying prone next to a log.     I could see the depression in the grass where something had been laying there.    I likely did not see it because it was in shadow and about the same color as the log.  

May I toss my two rocks into the camp here? There is nothing that I've read so far that says any of the experiences anyone has had are Bigfoot. It may be something else, but If Patty is Patty then the Bigfoot is flesh and blood, period. But I'm no expert. There may BE entities that people see and hear, or don't see but hear, or don't see but still see some type of physical response in their surroundings that indicate their presence like grass moving or parting. I think what I'm saying is Bigfoot, as a creature, is a real physical creature, as in bears are real physical creatures. The invisible stuff I honesty think is something else altogether, and perhaps shouldn't be attributed to the Sasquatch? There are simply too many reports that describe real physicality and evidence of a creature that , according to the last few posts, shouldn't be visible and performing actions that witness describe......or take a bullet and howl, moan, or scream as they run off. Punching out glass, killing dogs, throwing objects of all sizes and compositions and so much else that says not invisible?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BFF Patron

At the risk of taking this thread even more off topic,   hiflier does have a point.  Not much we have ties the invisible stuff to BF.   There are other possibilities that perhaps should be considered.      Lets say I was from some other solar system that is interested in Earth and it's inhabitants.   Sure they could sneak around at night and not be seen very often but what would I learn about Earthlings doing that,  other than they sleep a lot.     Certainly an interstellar traveler likely has the ability to cloak,   create amnesia,  or make myself look human or like a reclusive proto human that already exists in woods.    They not even know that most of us do not accept the existence of BF.   Or perhaps they do, because they brought BF here.     There are several possibilities.    Some claim the original inhabitants of earth are energy beings that do not have a physical body.   Astronauts on the ISS have reported seeing winged creatures who seem to be light or energy.    Any bad actor in the spirit world could take on the form of BF or anything if they wished to manifest as something other than what they are.   Demons have been reported by humanity for as long as writing exists.  They are not necessarily a religious character but could have extra terrestrial origins.   The UFO crowd thinks one race of ET's that we associate with the devil are actually a reptilian race from someplace in the outer galaxy.     Reality could be stranger than any of us imagine.   

3 hours ago, Redbone said:

In the 'handshake' incident, something very large was in front of my friends. At least 3 people (that I trust) saw it, and it was reaching out. Nothing "physical' was there that could be touched. During that same incident, I saw what looked like a shadow, shorter than myself, pass between me and another attendee. This particular place is said to be VERY haunted. (There is a book about this place) So...Sasquatch? or Spirits? I don't know, but something was going on. This is also when one of the guys was basically frozen in place. If it was infrasound, I could not hear it on my audio recording. Igor Burtsev was also there with us when this all happened. Igor told us very 'matter of factly' that Sasquatch can do 'teleportation'.

(For your listening enjoyment, I attached a clip of Igor talking about it)Igor Sep 2018.mp3

Here's the 'funny' story. An Omaha Native and I were checking out a creek that runs through the reservation. Snow had just melted, and we were looking around for prints and tree structures. I was maybe 20 feet from my friend, in broad daylight. I hear a fart... one I would have been proud of, except it wasn't me. I looked up at my friend thinking WTF? He was looking at me, thinking the same thing. He thought it was me, and I thought it was him. Neither of us had farted, yet we both heard it clearly, basically in between us. So... Invisible Sasquatch evidently has a sense of humor.

Trust me... I know how absurd this stuff sounds. If I ever do see it for myself, I will pass it on and take the abuse that is sure to follow.

This is just the tip of the paranormal iceberg on the Omaha Reservation.

Maybe BF flatulence has a role in BF stench theories. There's been all kinds of theories like BF has a stink gland like a gorilla. But we know BF does not have terrible stench all of the time. Plenty of examples of them hiding within a few feet without detection. When he rips it though, you'll know it. Bigfootery doesn't get many close up witnesses of this so it is a valid area of research.

I am less confident in the infrasound aspects. When you say the guy was frozen in place, what does that mean?  Was he struggling to move or stunned or...?  Maybe it is in one of your audio clips but I have not heard those recently.

2 hours ago, DaleyWoodbeater said:

Flatulence suggests a physical digestive system. Surely you would see the contents of the creature's stomach/intestines floating in the air? Plus the bladder contents!

It's not a bad idea for a BF researcher to have an olfactometer to study various BF stinks they come into contact with.