What Would Be The Ramifications Of Bigfoot Discovery

hiflier

5 hours ago, Redbone said:

Here's the 'funny' story. An Omaha Native and I were checking out a creek that runs through the reservation. Snow had just melted, and we were looking around for prints and tree structures. I was maybe 20 feet from my friend, in broad daylight. I hear a fart... one I would have been proud of, except it wasn't me. I looked up at my friend thinking WTF? He was looking at me, thinking the same thing. He thought it was me, and I thought it was him. Neither of us had farted, yet we both heard it clearly, basically in between us. So... Invisible Sasquatch evidently has a sense of humor.

Interesting.   

After a few years of interference via family "politics" I finally got back to the area where I learned to deer hunt.   I went there 3 years in a row.    There's a long ridge, 2-3 miles long, that I hunt the top of sometimes.   The first of the three years I only hunted one day.   I had two huge bucks make me look absolutely stupid within a matter of minutes.     The second  year, in the same location .. within 50 yards .. I heard a buck coming running in leaves so I was ready and when it stepped from behind a bush, I dumped it.   400 grain Speer flat point from a stainless Marlin Guide .45-70.   At that time it was the biggest (heaviest) buck I ever shot and I had to carry it out in a single load because there were so many bears nearby I knew it would be eaten if tried to do it in 2 trips.   So with that track record, you can bet that I was keyed up and on edge when I went back the third year.   I was on the upper edge of a little steep spot coming down to where I was when I shot the deer the previous year, 35 yards, I'd guess, trying to sneak through 6-8 inches of dry oak and madrone leaves.    I was most of the way down that slope, "open" (ish) pocket in a sea of brush, skulking slowly minding my own business, when from maybe something like 15 feet behind me, something cut loose with a absolute fog horn of a fart.   I mean teen boys would be rolling on the floor crying they were laughing so hard.   I whirled around.    There was NOTHING there.   Empty hillside.   Nothing crashing away.  No motion.   Stillness.    So since there were no teen boys, I lost my sh*t laughing instead.    It was the funniest and weirdest situation I was ever in.   I don't honestly know what to make of it.   The trees in the right direction for the source of the sound were far too far away to provide cover for whatever farted.   I'm not a big proponent of woo, paranormal, invisibility, anything like that ... but whatever happened DID indeed happen and I have to account for it.    Invisibility seems less ridiculous than the cockamamie Rube Goldberg schemes necessary to otherwise explain it.  

MIB

BFF Patron

You ended with a good point.     Whatever explanations are presented for events have to fit the data.    Those explanations may take us places that we really do not want to go.     I prefer any physical explanation if it can be made to work over something that has never been observed in nature.  BF may be a special case but I doubt they and their abilities are unique in the universe.  

7 hours ago, Arvedis said:

I am less confident in the infrasound aspects. When you say the guy was frozen in place, what does that mean?  Was he struggling to move or stunned or...?  Maybe it is in one of your audio clips but I have not heard those recently.

It's not a bad idea for a BF researcher to have an olfactometer to study various BF stinks they come into contact with.

I have not shared that clip, but I will go through the audio and clip it out. He just said "I can't move" about 3 times, and it was pretty much EXACTLY at the time the other people saw 'whatever' it was in front of them. They were looking East and me and the guy who could not move were looking South.

Through all of my encounters, I have never smelled the BF stink that is so often reported.

6 hours ago, MIB said:

Invisibility seems less ridiculous than the cockamamie Rube Goldberg schemes necessary to otherwise explain it. 

Sherlock Holmes. "How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"

• Upvote 1

The Huntster: 

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, remains possible."

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Redbone said:

I have not shared that clip, but I will go through the audio and clip it out. He just said "I can't move" about 3 times, and it was pretty much EXACTLY at the time the other people saw 'whatever' it was in front of them. They were looking East and me and the guy who could not move were looking South.

Through all of my encounters, I have never smelled the BF stink that is so often reported.

It is too bad "I can't move" occurred in a separate incident from the fart. I don't want to the guy who does fart analysis but it could be an interesting clue to pursue.  When it cut one during your investigation, did it create a gas cloud? What was the aftereffect?  If it is not used as a deterrent then it is pranking.

• 4 months later...
On 7/9/2020 at 10:12 AM, Arvedis said:

... Robert Pyle is a credible academic and author that would not give credence to your claims. No one would entertain your subject matter the way you are positioning it.

On 7/8/2020 at 10:27 PM, doctorscream said:

Your demand boils down to an impossibility.  That impossibility is, " show me visual proof that something is not visual!"  ...in the final analysis, you cannot psychological deal with an invisible Bigfoot, which is a common phobia ... Now it's your turn.  Provide proof that the Bigfoot are not just flesh and blood in your video, but prove that they are flesh and blood all of the time, day in and day out, year round. ...Try buying (oh dear) the book X3 by Adrian Dvir, and read it cover to cover.  Deep in that book, you will find out the intricacies of invisibility.  There are also a handful of books that preach that the Bigfoot are invisible.  ...I  have recorded a conversation between myself and world famous authorPyle, where we we sitting in the woods near his home and the little paranormal forest person that I brought along with me, made some familiar sniffling into the microphone and then did some soft monkey hoots, that we did not clearly hear at the time but were apparent upon listening to the recording.  I warned Robert about the sniffler before we started, and the sniffler did not disappoint.  I travelled a hundred miles to get to Robert's house, and had no passengers in my car.  Which means that the sniffler is paranormal in my world.  The inexperienced disbeliever will have an endless list of inadequate reasons to explain it.

Doc, even though you are clearly off the rails, I have given additional research cycles to your claims. I'm curious why Robert Pyle is in this discussion. I just listened to him on Cliff Barackman's podcast and Pyle insists his views on BF are that he is part of the natural world, not the supernatural. So how or why would he entertain a conversation with you? Unless he was just being a nice guy?

But the real sticking point with these theories is use of the word invisible. My guess would be it's sometimes invisible because it's a spirit form but not necessarily a Bigfoot. Probably because spirits can fake what they are and also leave confusing physical evidence. So I think all the mindspeakers are confused on this point. And I think it is confusing to the flesh and blood folks because it is leaving misleading physical evidence like tracks going nowhere and anomalies that can't be materially explained and so forth. How it is doing so seems to be a matter of a scientific reasoning we do not have the instrumentation to successfully observe and understand it.

Edited by Arvedis

17 hours ago, Arvedis said:

.......spirits can fake what they are and also leave confusing physical evidence. .......

Can you present your evidence for this claim, please?

I write that as a firm believer in the spirit, but my teachings, readings, and experience with spirits leaves me with the firm impression that the spiritual world and the scientific world are so completely opposed (IAW the tenets of science) that they cannot and never will mesh. 

I would love to be corrected........

4 hours ago, Huntster said:

Can you present your evidence for this claim, please?

I write that as a firm believer in the spirit, but my teachings, readings, and experience with spirits leaves me with the firm impression that the spiritual world and the scientific world are so completely opposed (IAW the tenets of science) that they cannot and never will mesh. 

I would love to be corrected........

I don't think it's a matter of being corrected. Spirit form intrusion into the material world has been an ongoing theme forever. Maybe ancient humanity understood it better than we do and was able to interact with it. We don't do that. We observe with our bodily senses since we don't have the means to study it scientifically or even form a rudimentary analysis. We just guess how things happen in a spiritual sense.

Matter can be altered. How this is done seems easy for spirits but confusing to us.  A benign example would be a loved one passes away. Not long afterward, dimes are found in unexpected places. Why dimes? No idea but it's a repeat pattern.  Less friendly examples consume much of the horror film and games industry. Imagination is usually bs but paranormal researchers can point to a number of manifestations that don't fit man made media fakery. That research points to an intelligence intentionally creating or placing misleading evidence knowing the researchers will find it and be confused by it. I suspect BF research fits the same model but it's just not acknowledged or believed, no clear path to resolving the enigmas so unexplainable finds remain as open questions.

Edited by Arvedis