Can anybody ID this photo?

NCBFr

• gigantor featured this topic
SSR Team

Never ever seen that, sorry.

5 hours ago, norseman said:

Isn’t that Ivan Marx’s movie?

Thanks.  I scanned through the movie and could not find anything close to this pic.

The only thing I've been able to dig up is that the image was supposedly uploaded to facebook by James "Bobo" Fay. I'm not a social platform user so maybe this helps someone? It's billed as a trail cam photo from Western NY circa 2015 but all avenues outside of facebook lead to "Pinterest" and then a dead end so.....IDK....hoax? The link on Pinterest is https://www.patreon.com/WesternNYBigfoot but I can't make any headway on it and so what's next? Reach out to James "Bobo" Fay?

Many thanks.  I will push on from there.  Very few pics catch my attention but this one for some reason is very interesting to me.

Supposedly this is the original post showing this photo?  Possibly you could reach out to the Crypto Crew?

Crypto Crew Original Post?

Not much out there on the pic, other than an Above Top Secret thread without many details.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Supposedly this is the original post showing this photo?  Possibly you could reach out to the Crypto Crew?

Crypto Crew Original Post?

Not much out there on the pic, other than an Above Top Secret thread without many details.

You are good.  Many thanks.

3 hours ago, NCBFr said:

You are good.  Many thanks.

If I ever stumble across any info on this pic I will shoot it your way.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic

It could easily be a tree stump. Honestly though, the first thing that came to mind was that it's a frame from an episode of Bigfoot and WIldboy which was a TV series from the 70s.