Tree structure

Guest OhioPrimate

Guest OhioPrimate

Snow load? Nothing 2 See Here? .. It reminded me of  Survivor man BF.... But much smaller.    just thought I would share.

102418042_254301022513963_5636578129257990514_n.jpg

Guest OhioPrimate

The Back story to this...  About a month ago... A friend of mine that was seeking owls to photograph at this park.     Her & her party followed an owl into this part of the park.  They gave chase until they reached a private property line..... Her friends gave up on the chase.... But She kept going. "She has always been a committed birder... Never satisfied until she gets her shot"  She said she ventured into this property a couple hundred yards... As the owl kept moving from location to location.   She was finally able to get her perfect pic.... But on her way back to her friends... She said heard someone/something pacing her as she walked out of the property.  She said it sounded really close... but couldn't see anything.  When she crossed the property line.. It stopped.  It all sounded all to familiar with the Bigfoot lore... So today... I went birding with her to this park & had her show me the area.  When we got there..  I saw the sign & this was behind it....  We didn't go in... But I wanted to.   Now.... This could be me just wanting this to be Bigfoot related.... But I'm no researcher... I've never had an experience of any kind... But I watch the shows & I felt like I've seen that somewhere b4.    They're usually bigger... More Outrageous & unexplainable. This could have been built by a couple people I think.  It was just a cool moment for me after hearing the story & then see it. "X"

I don't think there is "anything" there.    Take a look at the tree bases .. see if they are tipped over with roots rotted off or if they are broken off and have been transported there from somewhere else.   Presence of any sort of root ball should be pretty telling.   I'm not certain what sort of trees those are, look like maybe alder and if so, that is pretty common to how they fall when they die.    I notice there are other individual trees partially fallen in the background.   If there were 6-8 separate trunks in that clump, and if it was in fir or pine, then I'd be a lot more likely to think there was something unusual going on.

MIB

On 6/6/2020 at 11:54 PM, OhioPrimate said:

Snow load? Nothing 2 See Here? .. It reminded me of  Survivor man BF.... But much smaller.    just thought I would share.

102418042_254301022513963_5636578129257990514_n.jpg

Ohioprimate

If this was my find I would start to investigate to see where these two branches came from first. Did they fall from any trees above or were they placed there. If they were placed there then I would investigate from where they came from.  Rule out the obvious before going down the road that screams out Bigfoot.  Where there is one tree formation the is bound to be another one that may not be explained which will leave with a wow reaction.

20170820_130021.thumb.jpg.f5864d58b279f58406fda2d4ec855d07.jpg

or like these which I am still not sure  on how to decide

100_0096.thumb.JPG.63b41b769f98437264ca5106b71c8efd.JPG

How about this if you get very lucky you might find this. This was found during turkey season while hunting.

100_0124.thumb.JPG.69a9b130802f28af17983c09aeb2cd24.JPG

Mode of getting in very sneaky on these boogers. But some times bad for me.

100_0099.thumb.JPG.7f85a8ae31a9646d8244091e64dcdd4d.JPG

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

As already stated, nothing out of the ordinary with what you've shown. Nature creates some very interesting stick structures. Always go with Occam's Razor first and when you've exhausted that, then entertain other theories. 

• Upvote 1

The rock stacking photo is interesting.  I come across rock stacks all the time in the woods and always where I know people have been.  Heck, I will do a rock stack when reaching a particularly notable spot on my hike.  I never associated them with Bigfoot activity, but I could see where some could be.  Rock stacking is a very primal attempt at creating a monument or marker.  Perhaps Bigfoot has created some in order to mark territory or whatnot.  

Rather than derail the thread further, perhaps I will do further searching on the topic of Bigfoot and rock stacks.