2020 BFF Researcher of the Year Contest - Win $1500

AtariBfpics

Did you notice in the video that it closes it eyes when there illuminated by my flashlight? I'm not really a researcher, I just investigate what goes on around bmy property but it amazes me how folks who research and follow this subject miss the obvious...

Patterson-Gimlin

I am obviously not a researcher. It amazes me how people see things I can't.

Just not very observant I guess.

NatFoot

The face I originally saw (obviously paradoliea) was not what you pointed out.

I still can't distinguish the figure you're seeing or the eye closing, but I followed your experience very closely and could never make out the shadow that others saw. 

I do think you had something going on there - FWIW.

Catmandoo
On 9/14/2020 at 9:57 PM, Catmandoo said:

It is awesome

It is an awesome image of a human face surrounded by fake fur of an 'eskimo parka'.  More images without illumination.

Anyone want to do an edge detection procedure?

Edited by Catmandoo
more text
gigantor
On 9/14/2020 at 5:42 AM, AtariBfpics said:

Can I submit multiple images/videos or do I have to chose just one image/video?

attached image taken from security camera video recorded on my property..

1594829583088_Inkedsquatch_LI.jpg

I think you're audio recording is better evidence. I'm posting it for you.

OK Howl filtered and amplified.mp3

• Upvote 1

On the pic with the human face you might have had someone trespassing on your property . You definitely had some strange stuff going on there including missing dogs .

ETA

I think it's a strong possibility one of those creatures you had on your land killed your dog. It was just a very strange coincidence to have one of your hound dogs go missing 

during all of this . If I remember right you had said he was the alpha male of the pack.

BlackRockBigfoot

I shared with a couple of you the strange experiences that I had 2 weeks ago.  I returned to the area this past weekend and found some more defined tracks in an area near a creek.  There was what looked to be a track line paralleling the creek (with a small detour into an area with elderberries). This area has had lots of rain lately, so like on the previous trip, many of the prints were degraded.  

The first set of prints was around 11 or 12 inches, but broad.  There was a second smaller, less defined set between the larger and the creek.  These prints were around 7 or 8 inches. 

Normally, I would have discounted the smaller prints since they were not as defined as the larger, but given the fact that they followed the larger and seemed to have been made around the same time frame...I am going to include this smaller one as well.  

It was difficult to figure out a step length, due to the fact that the rain had washed much of the prints away.  Also, there seemed to be evidence of even older more degraded tracks as well, which muddied up (pun intended) my examination.  My best guess was approximately 32 to 34 inches for the large and 26 to 28 inches for the smaller.  These lengths are guesstimations at best.

These are the best example of each size.  Not the most stellar  prints ever found...the toe definition especially was hit hard by the rain.  

33923.jpeg

33921.jpeg

• Upvote 2
norseman
24 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

These prints were found within about 10 to 15 miles from where we found the previous print that I posted on here.

33625.jpeg

Stellar prints! I would be super stoked!

• Thanks 1
BlackRockBigfoot
1 hour ago, norseman said:

Stellar prints! I would be super stoked!

Thank!

It's a strange area. We have seen and found some other odd things that may or may not be associated with Bigfoot.  It's adjacent to the area that we have mostly been focusing on for the past year, but more secluded and much harder to reach.  

Still trying to get a handle on what is going on up there.  It has a history of strangeness... Bigfoot sightings, weird lights, mysterious disappearances and murders, cult activity...  Gary Hilton is rumored to have a couple of kills up there, while the some of Rainbow Family of Living Light went in that area when they were in the region a few years ago.  A few of them went missing there and another ended up murdered fairly close by. It's just a cauldron of crazy and I am honestly outside of my comfort zone with it all so far...  I go out looking for Bigfoot, not other assorted weirdness.

But, if something wanted to remain hidden here...a secluded area with a history of other strange activity would be the place to do it.  

It's usually exciting finding prints or other signs, but I honestly don't like it up there at all...and that was before learning about the history of the area.  It's an unpleasant sort of place.  Now, after hearing all of the sordid history of the area, it's a struggle to remain objective and not let your imagination run wild when you are alone you there in the middle of the night.  Makes me second guess everything... which probably isn't a bad thing. 

Still not sure if the smaller prints are man-shaped or if I am building a narrative where there is none.  My interpretation from the tracks is that it was two sets of tracks that were made simultaneously... with the larger keeping the smaller between it and the creek with a side trip into the area with berries.  However, I am the first to say that interpretation is not observation.  I could be completely off here.

The overall rainfall is similar to the Pacific Northwest and the Ouachita area that the NAWAC folks work out of... overall climate is similar, except a bit warmer with a bit more rainfall.  So, the habitat is conducive to having a population...if anywhere in the South would have Bigfoot it would be here. 

Not a lot of deer, which is surprising.  Still not sure why that is.  There is tons of food and water.  The surrounding areas are overrun with them right now.  

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
BlackRockBigfoot

This one was partially over some harder rocky ground, but the toe impressions were more defined than the others.  It didn't come out great on camera, but in person it looked decent.  The harder earth in the middle of the print did not seem to allow an impression like the softer ground did.

It seemed to be also made before the storm and was under tree cover, which I believe accounts for the needles and twigs that are on the track but not compressed.  Those fell on the track after it was made due to the weather

The tape measure shows it as 14 inches, but I believe that it was closer to 12.  The heel starts about 2 inches up from the beginning of the tape.

This was in the same area as the two track lines, but was perpendicular to them. It came directly to the stream from the heavier wooded area nearby.  

In of itself, I wouldn't be overly impressed.  But, given its proximity to the other tracks,we recorded it.

33920.jpeg

Way to go BRB. I think you're on to something. Those prints are an awesome find especially because you're finding multiple ones.

Can you cast any of them? Do you have a trailcam up anywhere in that area?

• Thanks 1