Breeding season for these creatures

Guest Warren

On 7/27/2020 at 1:41 PM, BobbyO said:

Animals in the north may need to do that and focus on giving birth in summer,  it could be the other way round for animals in the south though as the heat down there could become an issue in the summer months.

I'm not hooked on the 'they migrate south' theory yet either, i think there's so much to consider where that's concerned and it's in no way a sure thing.

I am not sure on the theory that they migrate either as well in the area where i live in Michigan. I would have to look up cave locations in Michigan and maybe investigate them in the winter. Although I have seen some odd things in the woods where trees have fallen and there be hollowed out spots under the ground. Maybe there could be unexplored caves in Michigan that have been covered by debris that only these creatures know about. Places where they may give birth. If these creatures are like humans then giving birth does take allot out of the female. These females need a place where they can be safe where it can gain their strength back. Again this is all speculation. But it does make some sense right.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

I am not sure on the theory that they migrate either as well in the area where i live in Michigan. I would have to look up cave locations in Michigan and maybe investigate them in the winter. Although I have seen some odd things in the woods where trees have fallen and there be hollowed out spots under the ground. Maybe there could be unexplored caves in Michigan that have been covered by debris that only these creatures know about. Places where they may give birth. If these creatures are like humans then giving birth does take allot out of the female. These females need a place where they can be safe where it can gain their strength back. Again this is all speculation. But it does make some sense right.

My only thing with the caves is that there are people out there that explore caves and mine shafts as a hobby. Surely someone would have been chased out of one by now and come back with a story (alert professional hoaxers)? Even if not chased out, some sort of bedding, evidence of something feeding, caches, etc.

And saying they only use secret caves that no person has ever seen doesn't jive with me. 

4 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

My only thing with the caves is that there are people out there that explore caves and mine shafts as a hobby. Surely someone would have been chased out of one by now and come back with a story (alert professional hoaxers)? Even if not chased out, some sort of bedding, evidence of something feeding, caches, etc.

And saying they only use secret caves that no person has ever seen doesn't jive with me. 

I honestly don't know the first thing about spelunking other than caves exist and people go into them for fun.  So, I have no clue how much of the world's cave system is explored without Googling it.

We did find small human looking footprints outside of a small cave opening on the side of mountain.  They were similar to Lane County's juvenile Bigfoot prints.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I honestly don't know the first thing about spelunking other than caves exist and people go into them for fun.  So, I have no clue how much of the world's cave system is explored without Googling it.

We did find small human looking footprints outside of a small cave opening on the side of mountain.  They were similar to Lane County's juvenile Bigfoot prints.  

I'm no expert....but unlike hunting, camping and hiking forums, you don't have folks posting random stories about something strange happening to them that catches the BF community's eye/ear.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

I'm no expert....but unlike hunting, camping and hiking forums, you don't have folks posting random stories about something strange happening to them that catches the BF community's eye/ear.

Bigfoot near Mammoth Cave

There was this story.

Like you said, it would have to be a hidden cave system.  Even then, they would have to regularly come out to eat, which would work against a hidden opening staying hidden for very long.

Unless there's a hollow earth thing going on, with dinosaurs and Nazi bases and stuff.

4 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Bigfoot near Mammoth Cave

There was this story.

Like you said, it would have to be a hidden cave system.  Even then, they would have to regularly come out to eat, which would work against a hidden opening staying hidden for very long.

Unless there's a hollow earth thing going on, with dinosaurs and Nazi bases and stuff.

In that case, maybe the BF babies are just off-planet tourists on a trip to the zoo with Mommy and Daddy. ;)

29 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Natfoot

I hear you out on this and yes most cave systems have been explored by people. It s not like these people are exploring these cave systems all the time. So we have to just leave it as a theory until proven other wise. But if these creatures are breeding then they have to be breeding some where or else their population is not growing. Which means one thing that they are on a extinction level.

Guest Warren

Just a thought.... if say BF is more closely related to an animal they would have less opportunity to mate as breading cycles are limited to a few months a year and not all females of age could get bread. But is they are more homo type they maybe they would cycle every 30 or 60 days a year giving more opportunities to mate and maintain numbers. just a thought.