Going to Gatlinburg, TN next week any good spots to Hunt BF?

Franco

2 hours ago, NCBFr said:

How about a policy of banned for life if you hit -100?

Lol.  I was thinking the exact same thing as I responded to him.  

It's all well and good to have a differing opinion on here, but when you hit a certain level of down votes...you are obviously going out of your way to be disagreeable.  You are actually putting in effort to agitate people.  Total definition of a troll.

The fact ARE on your side. The same facts are also on the side of my state fisheries and wildlife agency and most others. But they say that they aren't sure it doesn't exist (scientific null hypothesis). You must be smarter than they are, or at least better informed.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CaveMan said:

I think the facts are on my side. Who cares about your personal feelings. 

Lol. 

Facts?  What 'facts' might those be?

There has never been any credible evidence of a Bigfoot anywhere near Gatlinburg. Please bring it forth. You people think the animal is just camping out in your backyards. If it were just everywhere then there would have been a body by now. What other animal that large exists in every state in America? Just the one we can’t bring in? Come on you guys are smarter than that. Well maybe you aren’t and that’s part of the problem. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

And with that stellar argument, ^^ the man proves a negative---all by himself, right here on a BFF thread. A round of applause ladies and gentleman, that is some top notch scientific thinking!!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, CaveMan said:

Come on you guys are smarter than that. Well maybe you aren’t and that’s part of the problem.

Then neither are the LEO's or the Forestry Service personnel who are part of the historical report log? Hmmm. maybe you're the one who created the 22+ large nests in Mason County Washington? You know, years of breaking/twisting off and then weaving plant material without the benefit of any tools beyond your brute strength? I'd like to see your video of that. Oh wait......it's much easier to sit back and just strafe the community. Okay. I get it now ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Holding to that standard, there had never been any credible evidence of Bigfoot anywhere...and we are all just wasting our time.

And actually, one of the biggest hindrances to the topic are people who give 'expert opinions' on a subject that had no experts.  

Listening to the NAWAC podcast, I was surprised at how many of their members on that episode had their first sightings in the Smokeys and the Georgia/Carolinas area.  

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Admin
2 hours ago, Kiwakwe said:

And with that stellar argument, ^^ the man proves a negative---all by himself, right here on a BFF thread. A round of applause ladies and gentleman, that is some top notch scientific thinking!!

:lol::lol::lol:

gatlinburg.jpg

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

Then neither are the LEO's or the Forestry Service personnel who are part of the historical report log? Hmmm. maybe you're the one who created the 22+ large nests in Mason County Washington? You know, years of breaking/twisting off and then weaving plant material without the benefit of any tools beyond your brute strength? I'd like to see your video of that. Oh wait......it's much easier to sit back and just strafe the community. Okay. I get it now ;)

But no nests in Gatlinburg huh? Try to stay on topic. 

• Downvote 4