Jump to content

PAUL FREEMAN video, 1992


Recommended Posts

gigantor
6 hours ago, Taps said:

The Freeman footage is of two adult bigfoot.

 

Oh, thanks.

 

Do you have a link?  I've never seen it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
MIB

Go to youtube, search for "freeman footage bigfoot".     Or, if you have a copy of the Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science DVD, check the trailers ... pretty sure it is on there along with the PGF and Memorial Day footage.   That's a "must have" because it has good high res renditions of several of the better known videos.  

 

MIB

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Arvedis

The baby Bigfoot is not even remotely conclusive. This clip is not the full footage with Paul finding fresh tracks and following up a hill. This is only a snippet to analyze and the video quality makes it pretty much impossible to get much else from it.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Patterson-Gimlin
On 7/26/2020 at 2:18 AM, OldMort said:

Hey, we are supposed to "just stick to the film." The "experts" tell us this over and over again.

 

If I take their advice I'll take the Freeman footage over the PGF every time...

 

The Freeman footage actually looks like a natural organic being far more than the subject in the PGF.

Wow. Thanks for sharing that.

I have never heard anyone say that. 

If you call a fat dude in a suit on a blurry film organic then what is a 7 foot mime heavily muscled ?:rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
OldMort

^^^ Can you show us how you arrived at a 7 foot height for the PGF subject?

 

Please produce your evidence, conclusions, and methodology.

 

You will also need to prove that Freeman's creature was a suit and show us how it was made.

 

Isn't that what is required by the PGF experts?

 

Shouldn't we stick to a single standard when doing bigfoot film analysis?

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Patterson-Gimlin
19 minutes ago, OldMort said:

^^^ Can you show us how you arrived at a 7 foot height for the PGF subject?

 

Please produce your evidence, conclusions, and methodology.

 

You will also need to prove that Freeman's creature was a suit and show us how it was made.

 

Isn't that what is required by the PGF experts?

 

Shouldn't we stick to a single standard when doing bigfoot film analysis?

 

 

Not there .  gut feeling. No one proved it is not.

No interest in Freemans fakes.

Apparently not.

What is the fun in that.

Have a great week

On 7/26/2020 at 2:18 AM, OldMort said:

Hey, we are supposed to "just stick to the film." The "experts" tell us this over and over again.

 

If I take their advice I'll take the Freeman footage over the PGF every time...

 

The Freeman footage actually looks like a natural organic being far more than the subject in the PGF.

Wow. Thanks for sharing that.

I have never heard anyone say that. 

If you call a fat dude in a suit on a blurry film organic then what is a 7 foot mime heavily muscled ?:rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Arvedis

Freeman had the means to hoax footprint casts. But...anytime anyone tries to use the man in an ape suit theory, it gets shut down immediately because it's a ludicrous claim - and a desperate lunge by naysayers to disprove the footage. Anyway, Freeman didn't have the ability to create costumes, come up with a script showing seconds of blurry footage, hire anyone, or play out the snippet of events. Big difference between making casts and filming hoaxes.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
NCBFr

I have always felt this video is #2 only to PGF in terms of historical importance to the BF movement.  Does it prove anything?  Nope, but I could shoot an 8K video from 10 yards away of a real 8ft tall BF taking the had off a deer and have it shown on good morning america and it would not move the needle.  Such is our world today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Patterson-Gimlin
3 hours ago, NCBFr said:

I have always felt this video is #2 only to PGF in terms of historical importance to the BF movement.  Does it prove anything?  Nope, but I could shoot an 8K video from 10 yards away of a real 8ft tall BF taking the had off a deer and have it shown on good morning america and it would not move the needle.  Such is our world today.

I disagree. I would believe.

 

 

 

 

Maybe:crazy:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
KronoFury

I have always had an interest in Freeman's footage. It is one of the few that have the "legit" feel to it. From everything I've read of Paul Freeman, he seems like a reliable witness. I love how calm he remains when he sees the first one walk across the trail ahead of him. You can still tell he is startled by it, but kept a cool head and was smart enough to keep filming. I have seen him give an interview, and he seems genuine, doesn't seem like he was seeking to gain anything from the video. I would put his footage right up there in top 3 probably, right behind Patty. The only other footage that contends, IMO, is Timbergiant's "Big Red". If you're not familiar with Big Red, look it up. I think the title is "A Giant Revealed" or something along those lnes on Youtube.  His video seems to show a adult female who is teaching some little ones how to forage and crack open nuts with a rock. In Bigfoot Tony's breakdown, there are 2, possibly 3 infants. One on her back, one she scoops up when she becomes aware of human presence and possibly a third clutched onto her side opposite of the camera.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonface
6 hours ago, KronoFury said:

The only other footage that contends, IMO, is Timbergiant's "Big Red". If you're not familiar with Big Red, look it up. I think the title is "A Giant Revealed" or something along those lnes on Youtube.  His video seems to show a adult female who is teaching some little ones how to forage and crack open nuts with a rock. In Bigfoot Tony's breakdown, there are 2, possibly 3 infants. One on her back, one she scoops up when she becomes aware of human presence and possibly a third clutched onto her side opposite of the camera.

 

I've just checked this out. Interesting footage, but I'm struggling to spot the infants.

Link to post
Share on other sites
KronoFury
Just now, Moonface said:

 

I've just checked this out. Interesting footage, but I'm struggling to spot the infants.

They are very hard to see. I didn't notice them either until watching the breakdown video. IT's either Bigfoot Tony or Thinker Thunker that does the breakdown and highlights the little ones. I will do my best to find it. Both Tony and Thinker Thunker do amazing jobs breaking down videos. They bring to light details that would go missed otherwise. Muscles flexing or contracting, Facial movements, etc. I suggest checking out their channels. They are both great at separating the hoaxes from the legit videos. I'll dig up the breakdown of Big Red asap for you all.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
KronoFury

Bigfoot Tony's breakdown. Stabilizes and slows it down, points out a lot of details.

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...