The Industry of Bigfoot (or, How I became a Hoaxer)

Kent Walker

Sounds like The Truth/BFRO Todd. Kent Walker is a well known taxidermist who would not post this kind of troll bait.  It's standard procedure for Todd to use unclever aliases.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1

@Kent Walker

In another thread you told Rod Hunter  "I think we've ran into each other in the field before".

Rod is from Great Britain.  At what point in your hoaxing career did you decide that the Pacific Northwest was no longer scratching the itch, and decided to take your show trans-Atlantic?

I guess flights are pretty cheap right now.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Kent Walker is a well known taxidermist who would not post this kind of troll bait.

You're thinking of Ken Walker.

4 minutes ago, JKH said:

You're thinking of Ken Walker.

I guess it is a clever alias then, using an "almost" real person. 

Wow, you're all coming fast at me! Lot's of questions, which is good. 

Madison, I've enjoyed your posts and pics....you've had a first hand encount of some of my hoaxing activity.  I'll try attend to the questions of others soon. I'm busy re roofing my house so can't respond back as much as I'd like.

I do want to converse with all of you....you've accused me of trolling...nope, not doing that. can we have an adult conversation? For some reason, I think that hiflier (ya, you) is up for it.

Edited by Kent Walker

We want more of your suit activity in the forests. I don't know your location but in Washington,  black bear season opens on Aug. 1st. Have black carpeting even though it will be hot. BTW,  shotguns are sold out in the US unless you want to spend a couple grand. Suits in the forest are dangerous and the risks have been known for a long time. The hits won't be flesh wounds. Your buddies might make a litter shrine for you.

Admin
12 minutes ago, Kent Walker said:

you've had a first hand encount of some of my hoaxing activity

Exact location please.

12 minutes ago, Kent Walker said:

I'm busy re roofing my house so can't respond back as much as I'd like.

Wait, you came here hot to trot, sent me PMs asking to let you have a discussion about this and now you're too busy?

pleeeeease...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, gigantor said:

Exact location please.

Wait, you came here hot to trot, sent me PMs asking to let you have a discussion about this and now you're too busy?

pleeeeease...

Lol.  He needs time to construct his story a bit better.

• Haha 1

If you are re-roofing your house, then you don't have the money to build a 'muscular--dynamic suit'. Still using over-stock carpeting.  Here is a hypothetical scenario: you prance around in your suit and get shot. Does the person that shot you become a 'Carpet Bagger'?   Currently, I believe all campers are armed.  Be careful out there.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Kent Walker said:

Wow, you're all coming fast at me! Lot's of questions, which is good. 

Madison, I've enjoyed your posts and pics....you've had a first hand encount of some of my hoaxing activity.  I'll try attend to the questions of others soon. I'm busy re roofing my house so can't respond back as much as I'd like.

I do want to converse with all of you....you've accused me of trolling...nope, not doing that. can we have an adult conversation? For some reason, I think that hiflier (ya, you) is up for it.

Todd, you just can't resist the urge to blow your cover. Check your FB page and take a look at you sharing your home renovating. So that part of your story is probably true. And with your dedication to policing BF research, it is entirely possible you are hoaxing to prove whatever points you want to make. You should lay off Madison though since she has the respect of the BF community regardless. You on the other hand are lacking such status. 

• Haha 2

I am sure that there is some casual hoaxing that goes on...It was worse when Finding Bigfoot was still a popular show.  

That's why we don't pay much attention to howls/cries during the day, and we dismiss most tree/wood structures, stacked rocks, etc.  

But, someone who spends time and money to continually making elaborate hoaxes...who then seeks out the fruits his labors online... That person is just going to casually blow his cover on a Bigfoot forum?  

3 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Todd, you just can't resist the urge to blow your cover. Check your FB page and take a look at you sharing your home renovating. So that part of your story is probably true. And with your dedication to policing BF research, it is entirely possible you are hoaxing to prove whatever points you want to make. You should lay off Madison though since she has the respect of the BF community regardless. You on the other hand are lacking such status. 

@Arvedis

BFRO Todd was a former member here?

Admin
10 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

For about a week. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Kent is the same guy as The Truth and Todd Prescott.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 3

Admin
5 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Kent is the same guy as The Truth and Todd.Prescott.

Thank You Sir!

Let me know if you want to be a moderator, we could use your help.

• gigantor locked this topic