Fights between BFs

Moonface

Anyone witnessed or heard BFs fighting?

Do you think these are always spontaneous affairs, or do BFs have the intelligence and social structure to actually 'arrange' fights?

• Downvote 1

Admin

There have been several reports of BF fighting, but everything I have read happened pre 1990 or so. Like any reports, one has to make their own decision as to the merits of them.

I don't think there are enough unrelated bigfoot left anywhere for them to fight much. It's not like 7 billion people on the planet constantly competing for resources.

• Upvote 1

If they are territorial then I could see them fighting.   I’ve not read of any reports however that have claimed to witness this,  I’ll have to do some searching now that you bring it up. 

4 hours ago, Moonface said:

do BFs have the intelligence and social structure to actually 'arrange' fights?

Are we actually discussing the probability of Bigfoot DUELS now?

There was a report from a hunter who allegedly witnessed two large BF's wrestling and roaring while rolling down a mountainside and onto a road. He was hiding behind some rocks and said the fighters stopped fighting and turned to look at him and then walked away. I can't remember if I read it on the BFRO's or NAWAC's site.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I don't think there are enough unrelated bigfoot left anywhere for them to fight much. It's not like 7 billion people on the planet constantly competing for resources.

I am in agreement with Huntster. If they did fight each other we would be in a world of hurt since this would be territorial. This is just my opinion.

Admin

The Copper Mountain incident is probably the most "known" case. It is on this forum somewhere.

52 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Are we actually discussing the probability of Bigfoot DUELS now?

If we can discuss flatulent invisible BFs we can discuss this too :D

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Moonface said:

If we can discuss flatulent invisible BFs we can discuss this too :D

Are you mocking my mystery fart story? For the record,  I'm not 100% convinced it was an invisible bigfoot, or that my friend didn't just let one fly. It could have perhaps been an invisible dog, although I'm certain I would've smelled that.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Redbone said:

Are you mocking my mystery fart story? For the record,  I'm not 100% convinced it was an invisible bigfoot, or that my friend didn't just let one fly. It could have perhaps been an invisible dog, although I'm certain I would've smelled that.

I'm convinced your BF flatulence report is genuine.  It was probably concealed not invisible. The big question is: is it able to project a fart like it does their vocalizations? This way it seems like it comes from somewhere it isn't. They are very clever with misdirection so it seems logical that flatulence is part of their strategy as well.

Edited by Arvedis

11 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

I'm convinced your BF flatulence report is genuine.  It was probably concealed not invisible. The big question is: is it able to project a fart like it does their vocalizations? This way it seems like it comes from somewhere it isn't. They are very clever with misdirection so it seems logical that flatulence is part of their strategy as well.

Is this a serious post?

• Haha 1