Fights between BFs

Moonface

1 hour ago, BC witness said:

Ventriliquil farts???

Very good, BCW :D but considering a possible paranormal situation? It coulda been an example of the extremely rare fartspeak  :) 

3 hours ago, Moonface said:

Is this a serious post?

BF flatulence is amusing right up until it hits you in the face. I have not experienced it but it is another aspect/clue to the creature that comes up from time to time.

4 hours ago, Moonface said:

Is this a serious post?

Mrs. Huntster can and would attest that I can project my farts at her. She clams that I do it nightly.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, NatFoot said:

Research into arranged BF fights is psuedo-science at its best, right @Moonface?

At its very best.

While we're on the subject of fighting... There's obviously a lot of tension in the BF world. Do researchers/enthusiasts ever meet up for fisticuffs due to disagreements relating to Bigfootery?

• Downvote 1

I have heard that there were times at conferences when it got pretty heated up between no-kill and pro-kill folks. Maybe back when NAWAC was doing the circuit?

2 hours ago, Moonface said:

At its very best.

While we're on the subject of fighting... There's obviously a lot of tension in the BF world. Do researchers/enthusiasts ever meet up for fisticuffs due to disagreements relating to Bigfootery?

I doubt it.

The majority of the people who seem to obsess over such things wouldn't venture out from behind their keyboards.

You know the type. The obsessive weirdos who can't let Bigfoot related differences go.

13 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I have heard that there were times at conferences when it got pretty heated up between no-kill and pro-kill folks. Maybe back when NAWAC was doing the circuit?

There is a show somewhere that features the GCBRO at Honobia. Things got pretty heated (Kill vs No Kill). I'll see if I can find it again.

Just now, Redbone said:

There is a show somewhere that features the GCBRO at Honobia. Things got pretty heated (Kill vs No Kill). I'll see if I can find it again.

Killing Bigfoot.

@Moonface

You are in Great Britain, right? Probably not a lot of fist fighting going on over there.  

1 hour ago, Redbone said:

If it's the same as what I recall, that was more angry words than actual fighting. A few scenes from the Killing Bigfoot reality show seem that way. The GCBRO and town hall type audience of pro squatchers seemed ready to argue with each other but definitely not fighting. Killing Bigfoot was really good BTW. Not a criticism at all but some scenes are obviously staged arguments.

Edited by Arvedis

18 hours ago, Arvedis said:

If it's the same as what I recall, that was more angry words than actual fighting. A few scenes from the Killing Bigfoot reality show seem that way. The GCBRO and town hall type audience of pro squatchers seemed ready to argue with each other but definitely not fighting. Killing Bigfoot was really good BTW. Not a criticism at all but some scenes are obviously staged arguments.

Killing Bigfoot is on par with Mountain Monsters. The GCBRO,  seem group that backed MK Davis forever with his "charming" Massacre "Theory".

• Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, vinchyfoot said:

Killing Bigfoot is on par with Mountain Monsters. The GCBRO,  seem group that backed MK Davis forever with his "charming" Massacre "Theory".

Where did the GCBRO take that view? Maybe on their message board (which went stale a while ago) or an ancient podcast? The massacre theory has been around for a while so it's possible anyone would have believed it, then debunked it, or whatever.  I thought the production for Killing Bigfoot was good. It was an interesting and genuine good group of personalities.

Edited by Arvedis

Probably roughly half of the people with more than a passing interest in Bigfoot have subscribed to the Massacre theory at one time or another.  

I'm over having a 'purity test' for people involved in the study of this phenomenon.  Everyone is going to have an opinion or theory that someone else disagrees with at one point.  

9 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Probably roughly half of the people with more than a passing interest in Bigfoot have subscribed to the Massacre theory at one time or another.  

I'm over having a 'purity test' for people involved in the study of this phenomenon.  Everyone is going to have an opinion or theory that someone else disagrees with at one point.  

I've been following BF loosely through this board for almost 15 years...and I'm not sure off the top of my head I could tell you what the massacre theory is....let alone who was a proponent of what and the drama behind it in the BF community.