Fights between BFs

Moonface

8 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

I've been following BF loosely through this board for almost 15 years...and I'm not sure off the top of my head I could tell you what the massacre theory is....let alone who was a proponent of what and the drama behind it in the BF community.

That's a good thing.  Someone had an opinion on something that other people found fault with...big deal.

Like I said in another thread, most people who consider themselves 'Bigfoot experts' are really only experts on other people in the field.  

I still follow other researchers' work if I find it particularly interesting, but I only pay attention to the parts that I find interesting and pretty much ignore everything else about them.  

The most likely (in my case) scenario is that I read about it and found it unbelievable or suspect and put it in the memory junk pile.

11 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

The most likely (in my case) scenario is that I read about it and found it unbelievable or suspect and put it in the memory junk pile.

The proper response in this area of interest would be to try and dig up dirt on the people who came up with the idea that you didn't find believable,  write a blog about it, go on a couple of podcasts to really go after them, and then finish by writing lengthy diatribes on social media.  

You're never going to get an invite to Beachfoot with that attitude, man.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Back in....2010 or so it was a dumpster fire of controversy. Though it's an idiotic theory, it keeps coming back.

I suspect it happens, as there are more than 1 out there... I mean they’re breeding, so conflict is inevitable. 

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't read many accounts at all of Bigfoots fighting each other, but I'm sure it happens sooner or later, since all of the reports of territorial behavior. I know I would buy that PPV though.

I have read of an Alpha fighting off a bear, when the bear got too close to a female and juveniles/infants. The big guy didn't give the poor ursine a chance to react, just charged immediately. From the details, he went about it very intelligently, possibly having previous run-ins with bears. He wrapped it from behind, making sure to steer clear of its mouth and claws and started grabbing handfuls of bear fur and ripping it out while giving the bear some pretty nasty bites as well before pounding on it gorilla style.  IIRC, he didn't completely dominate it, as the bear got one or two swipes in, but the alpha stood his ground and successfully defended his family and his pride. Another PPV I would pay good money for.

Don't know about them fighting each other but here's a video of one fighting a bear. Scary stuff  ... You are warned not for the faint of heart

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 7.62 said:

Don't know about them fighting each other but here's a video of one fighting a bear. Scary stuff  ... You are warned not for the faint of heart

That's the best BF costume I've ever seen!

3 hours ago, Moonface said:

That's the best BF costume I've ever seen!

Never seen that clip, but I agree.

That's an impressive suit.

9 hours ago, 7.62 said:

Bigfoot needs to work on his melee skills...but, his ranged attack is one point!