Greatest Bigfoot Encounters- Season 1

hiflier
BFF Donor

Hi, All, T.A. Wilson who some of you may have heard of has come out with a three-episode series in his Season 1 debut of "Greatest Bigfoot Encounters". Mr. Wilson has put a lot of time and effort into creating these reenactment videos, taken from some highly intriguing witness reports. I'm sure anyone viewing this first season series will come away with a renewed interest in Bigfoot and it's mannerisms after listening to T.A. break down the nuances of what witnesses have described in their encounters. It takes time to put these reenactments together but if you subscribe to them then you will get updates as future episodes become available. The link below is for T.A. Wilson's website. The video below will link on-screen to the other two presentations. I REALLY enjoyed all three! Have fun :) 

https://tawilsonbigfoot.com/

Edited by hiflier
  • Thanks 1
ShadowBorn

@hiflier

It's hard argue at what he is saying about this hunters encounter. I have talked to many hunters at where I have hunted who have possibly seen a bigfoot tracking deer hunched over. They usually come to me and say some thing to the effect of seeing some thing large and hairy crossing their paths that does not look like deer.  All I can say to them is that it must have been some other kind of animal with out giving away of what I know is out in the woods that they are hunting in. But I can tell that they do not want to say what they saw due to what they saw. These dudes are harden veterans who go out there to get peace from what they endured in the vietnam war. We all look out for each other even though I was not a part of that war. 

I under stand where this hunter is coming from and understand what he has gone through. It messes with you. 

I like what Mr. Wilson has done with these encounters. It makes you feel a part of that encounter and even brings back memories of mine. Good job for bringing this out Hiflier. Bravo Zulu to ya. 

• Thanks 1
BC witness

The first recreation above sounds very much like the Manitoba hunting incident, with minor changes. There, the hunter was a young son of an immigrant family, illegally hunting moose to sustain his family in the early war years. He was in typical moose habitat, swampy willow brush, and shot at what he thought was the rear quarter of a moose. When he got to the kill, he saw that it was a hairy giant, and did not report it for years, fearing that he had killed some sort of feral human.  In later years, he told his story in detail, and had an artist draw the body from his description. There is a full report, possibly in John Green's files, complete with those drawings.

The 2 stories are so similar, that I suspect that T.A. Wilson could have retold the original in a different setting.