Sign in to follow this  
BFSleuth

Alleged Ketchikan Alaska Bf Video

Guest bsruther

At :34 watching in 720p resolution, I see the cuff of a sleeve and what looks to me like a gloved hand. It's possible that BF wears animal hides and we think that the hide is the BF's hair or fur.

Interesting video, thanks for posting.

Chris Noell posted an enhancement on his facebook/ impossible visits site(backgroundsquatch??)....

Edited by megatarsal

Its movement reminds me of a description I saw of the Patterson film. They talked about how when the 'creature' turns, it does so by moving its head and shoulders, not turning at the neck like we do. Interesting clip indeed, but I am SO not a good judge on these things, lol. :)

interesting, I like the enhancement.

Guest BlurryMonster

Its movement reminds me of a description I saw of the Patterson film. They talked about how when the 'creature' turns, it does so by moving its head and shoulders, not turning at the neck like we do. Interesting clip indeed, but I am SO not a good judge on these things, lol. :)

Honestly, I've never thought that was a very good defense of the film's authenticity. It's very easy to turn your head to look at something. I used to have long hair, and I never wore it up; that meant I had almost no peripheral vision, if I wanted to see something, I had to turn my shoulders to look at it.

As far as this video goes, it's certainly interesting, but something about the movement seems a little unnatural to me. Like whatever or whoever is doing the walking is struggling or something.

Guest Sallaranda

If it's real, very creepy how it moves and jumps like that. Something very ominous about it...

Honestly, I've never thought that was a very good defense of the film's authenticity. It's very easy to turn your head to look at something. I used to have long hair, and I never wore it up; that meant I had almost no peripheral vision, if I wanted to see something, I had to turn my shoulders to look at it.

As far as this video goes, it's certainly interesting, but something about the movement seems a little unnatural to me. Like whatever or whoever is doing the walking is struggling or something.

Oh sure, I get what you're saying about long hair. My hair is very long, but I do wear it back most of the time. I'm just saying from what I've seen of an apes movement, and how they're stiffer in the neck compared to humans. I don't think they have as much of a turning radius in their necks like we do, of course I could be completely wrong, lol. I could however see this kind of movement being pulled off by somebody in a costume, so... who knows for sure but the guy with the camera. :)

gigantor

It moves like godzilla in those cheap Japanese movies.

Guest billgreen2010

very interesting filmfootage indeedy to be continued indeedy someone here should try to contact the people who took this film of this animal to ask some questions ok :)

rmac-69

It moves like godzilla in those cheap Japanese movies.

Excellent observation. Also, the filmer is not very convincing either. The only convincing part is when he jumps up, turns and yells "Ross!" He should have kept his mouth shut, up to that point anyway.

Guest Heep-um-Poop

First thing that came to my mind was "Gorilla". I like it.

dopelyrics

Hi there,

Gosh, honestly? Do people really think this could be a sasquatch? It looks like a person with some kind of blanket or cloak (think Obi-Wan Kenobi) over their head, shuffling along. It seems obvious to me.

I realise we can all have different opinions and views on things, but there is absolutely nothing here to convince me this is Bigfoot. Of course, I am no expert (if ever there can be an expert on such a subject).

Wait till Find Bigfoot on Facebook gets hold of it...! :)

Best.

Lee

Cervelo

Nice ghille suit!

Guest tracker

If i came across that ? in the woods i would walk right up to it and kick him in the rear. But thats just me. dry.gif