Sign in to follow this  
BFSleuth

Alleged Ketchikan Alaska Bf Video

Guest BAGWAJININI

Okay these are the final pics I'll post. I think I'm getting so excited that everything is becoming a wildman of the woods to me in this video. Draw your own conclusions or find as many as you can... have a great night... I did what I wanted to do. tear the video up frame by frame and show how many were really there...

STEALTHIER THAN ANYONE EVER IMAGINED

I WOULD SAY THIS VIDEO TURNED OUT TO BE UNDENIABLE PROOF...!!! CHOP IT UP SKEPTICS AND TELL US HE'S NOT REAL!!! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.... WHAT A LUCKY MAN TO HAVE BEEN IN THE PRESENCE OF AN ENTIRE TRIBE AND GIVE IT TO THE WORLD!!!

OH YEAH AND NOW ALL THE CONED HEADS FOUND IN ARCHAEOLOGICAL DIGS CAN BE CLEARLY CLASSIFIED AS THE WILD MAN FROM THE WOODS!!!

post-1982-086699600 1314756225_thumb.jpg

post-1982-004478400 1314756263_thumb.jpg

post-1982-068588800 1314756288_thumb.jpg

post-1982-000344600 1314757042_thumb.jpg

Guest LAL

Enhanced version of possible guy in a Ghillie suit:

As for the others, gosh, who'd have thought so many bigfoots are made of club moss, sticks and shadows. <_<

Guest BAGWAJININI

Enhanced version of possible guy in a Ghillie suit:

As for the others, gosh, who'd have thought so many bigfoots are made of club moss, sticks and shadows. <_<

What kind of program would I need to enhance imaging on video?

Guest Biggie

Wow Bag. Sorry but I think you're smoking hallucinogens in your peace pipe. :blink:

ok I won't post anymore... You know they're there. there are plenty of them... just keep taking the video apart frame by frame and you'll see them... these one's are so beautiful... The ones here in Minnesota are a bit rugged. Like neadratal men with hair...

BAGWA.. every single one of those pictures, is a bunch of sticks, branches, twigs, and logs...

I'm sorry bud, but i dont see anything there....

The first part of the video- does look like a person wearing a robe.... sorry about that too...

The first couple time's I watched it i was actually somewhat impressed- then I started seeing what other's were talking about, and it was like... "oh, now i see what's goin on".....

I personally believe it may have been staged....

Art

Guest BAGWAJININI

BAGWA.. every single one of those pictures, is a bunch of sticks, branches, twigs, and logs...

I'm sorry bud, but i dont see anything there....

The first part of the video- does look like a person wearing a robe.... sorry about that too...

The first couple time's I watched it i was actually somewhat impressed- then I started seeing what other's were talking about, and it was like... "oh, now i see what's goin on".....

I personally believe it may have been staged....

Art

I don't know what to say to that. I have a question though. At what point does the skeptic simply say "ok there's something no right here?" keep going over it and look through the pictures. it takes a trained eye... There is no doubt either that the first one is a young BF crouching down to hide... watch the video without watching the guy moving in the background. you'll see. Video isn't enough? You want DNA? I'm sure they don't want us to give them shots and or swab their mouths, nor, do I think they'll allow it. In conclusion to your rebuttle. I think you're simply not looking close enough. These creature have stealth that the US military only wishes they had. It was had to find Native Americans during was when they were hidden in the wood. It's hard to find BF... Just keep watching it. If you know how to rip it apart frame by frame I suggest that instead. You'll be surprised. I've been in the woods half my life... AAI know what a shadow from a tree looks like.:) keep trying

Also. Don't just watch it through youtube or whatever. download it and use real player program. worked for me.

sticks and branches and what ever is in the wilderness is the ONLY thing they have in order to hide and protect themselves. They're not clumbsy beasts like a moose

PaulGT3

As an engineer I got to work with the SEALs three times on long projects. I have spent a ton of time looking at

satellite pics looking for targets in the target rich environments.

I dont see any of what BAGS see. I dont see any Beautiful Grey alaskan BF's that are prettier

than the Rougher Minnesota ones either. Can you blow up these pics then indentify it is what your seeing?

OR could you describe what kind of herbal rituals you are performing to become the trained eye?

It sort of reminds me of that photo that I think was from Oklahoma? The one that looked like an animal pelt draped over someone. The arms looked stubby with some weird claw like "hands". I'm sure someone can find it. Also, that film from Australia with the blonde type coloring comes to mind. It had longish hair which seemed odd. Looked like almost a painted face but its so quick its hard to tell. (the filmer says "what is that" and its dark and this thing takes off from behind the tree).

I do believe they are out there, but I'm on the fence about the films I have seen. One thing that bugs me is that when you hear reports from credible sounding witnesses they mention how they move. They move with agility and swiftness like gorillas or other apes. That is one of the things that seems odd about Patty. I just wish there could be one film where you see animal like movements. Patty, Freeman, and Mykakka seem to show it just leisurely strolling along...maybe they do at times...who knows?

The only one that seems to show that type movement is the Prince Edward Island one...where something is running out on all fours. But that looks suspiciously similar to the Gable film, like a person running on hands and feet under a costume.

But I wouldn't make statements that are definitive certainly, since there is no way I know. Just observations based on my interpretation of what I see.

Guest BAGWAJININI

As an engineer I got to work with the SEALs three times on long projects. I have spent a ton of time looking at

satellite pics looking for targets in the target rich environments.

I dont see any of what BAGS see. I dont see any Beautiful Grey alaskan BF's that are prettier

than the Rougher Minnesota ones either. Can you blow up these pics then indentify it is what your seeing?

OR could you describe what kind of herbal rituals you are performing to become the trained eye?

*edit

oh yeah. these beings have in fact better stealth tactics than any special forces. You cant sway me. I know what I'm seeing. the one grey youth in the outlined picture could not be a man in a gorilla suit. If this video was a hoax they've used more then 20+ members to create it.

Edited by Art1972
to remove personal attack....

BAGJAWANNI: This is the new announcement from Admin. I asked you last night not to post successive posts. Please read this and memorize it.

There are two areas that Staff will begin focusing on and addressing.... Successive posts made by the same member. These will be merged into a singular post in an effort to conserve bandwidth and hopefully enhance performancce. By incorporating successive posts into a singular post we will eliminate additional and unnecessary avatar and signature space. Quoting the post directly preceding the response. These will be edited to remove the quoted portion. There is zero need to quote the preceding post if responding to it. Simply respond and anyone following the discussion will be easily able to discern your intent. It would also be greatly beneficial if those who quote a post pared down the content of the quoted portion to the specific points in which they plan to respond. Nothing grates me more than to have someone quote a lengthy post and respond with an emoticon or a word or two.

Guest wtwest

Look at what I found when looking at one of bags pictures. Really groundbreaking I think

6tiix5.jpg

i6frqr.jpg

2mcj61c.jpg

jhdb82.jpg

4rzyg8.jpg

Guest BAGWAJININI

Beginning all night I'll be conducting a frame b y frame break down of this video just to show you ALL how many there truly are. Remember that a camera films anywhere from 30-160 frames per second. Their eyes are closing right on the camera and I'm not only speaking of the final eye at 1:02 of the video. They are moving so stealthfully. When the Native American taught it to the military it was call "ghost walking".

PaulGT3

Well, I was getting SO frustrated because BAGs trained eye was seeing all these

animals. Beautiful Grey Bigfoots. And I just wasnt getting it. So I took these images

to a workstation that has satellite imaging software on it. It lets you take pixel by

pixel apart. I mean really if I can see what BAG's is seeing then I am just blind

AND dumb. So here is the summary of my work. I am using BAGs first pic in his last post:

423 Twigs

14 Moss plants

12 Tree trunks

8 White circles of unknown origin (UFO's??)

Gomer Pile

62 long grass blades

8 skunk plants

431 mosquitoes

One pair of hunter panties

32 Ticks

14 insects of the moth family

38 pieces of bark

2 empty Eskimo condom packages "Made with 100% seal skin guaranteed not to leak"

4 grasshoppers

14 members of Delta Force

1 bird of a pelican species

2 empty Billy Beer Cans

1 Jack Daniel bottle.

But other than that, other than dark pieces that seem to be together (like bark)to make ghoulish eye pairs

I can't see the 427 members of this BigFoot clan.

Does anybody else have any better luck?

Edited by PaulGT3

Guest BAGWAJININI

ok here it is with limited techonology. I did the best I can to outline it and crop and separate it from the rest of the video

post-1982-070974300 1314854993_thumb.jpg