Who would you most like to go squatching with?

DaleyWoodbeater

13 minutes ago, Madison5716 said:

Seriously - Cliff Barack man. I've also really enjoyed the times that I got to go squatching with Tobe Johnson.

Not so seriously - I'd love to get Coyote Peterson from the  YouTube channel Brave Wilderness, out there! He would be so much fun!

I thought you were gonna say Tom Selleck...😉

23 hours ago, gigantor said:

Norse proposed this a while back. I think its a great idea, but logistically difficult because BFF members are widely dispersed.

I'm open to ideas though, where would the expedition take place?

We could base camp at my ranch and hit the Colville Nat Forest. We could even drive up and show people Bossburg?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, norseman said:

We could base camp at my ranch and hit the Colville Nat Forest. We could even drive up and show people Bossburg?

If I find myself living back in CO soon, like planned, I'm in for something like that.

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2020 at 7:18 PM, Madison5716 said:

Seriously - Cliff Barack man. I've also really enjoyed the times that I got to go squatching with Tobe Johnson.

Not so seriously - I'd love to get Coyote Peterson from the  YouTube channel Brave Wilderness, out there! He would be so much fun!

Oh lord lol. First thing he would do if he found one, is get it to bite him intentionally. That man walks a fine line between bravery and insanity. Even if I studied Entomology, I would never have the urge to want to experience the most painful insect bites and stings on the planet just for "fun". If I click on one of his videos, I have my cringe face on standby.

Who would I most like to go Squatching with? Why, Wonderhussy, of course.

Edited by Rockape
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rockape said:

She's definitely easy on the eyes, and we have the exact same taste in vehicles, but her endless chatter and proclivity for smoking dope rules her out as a partner for me.  But, MAYBE, if she brought one of those giant burritos to share, then I could put up with her for a night, lol.

21 hours ago, Rockape said:

Me, too. Then it's off to the World Naked Bike Ride with her, even though Portland isn't my ideal destination about now........

21 hours ago, Rockape said:

I read that wrong the first time around....

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Me, too. Then it's off to the World Naked Bike Ride with her, even though Portland isn't my ideal destination about now........

There was an annual naked bike ride in New Orleans.

It's true what they say...the more likely someone is willing to get naked in public, the less likely you are to want to actually see them naked.

I call it the Law of Inverse Nudity.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, PNWexplorer said:

her endless chatter and proclivity for smoking dope rules her out as a partner for me

Doesn't shave her armpits either. So what. She's a dirty hippie. I'm a dirty old man.

44 minutes ago, Huntster said:

She travels around the wilds of Nevada and California looking for hot springs to go skinny dipping in. I'd rather do that with her than biking or Squatchin'.

5 hours ago, Rockape said:

.......She travels around the wilds of Nevada and California looking for hot springs to go skinny dipping in. I'd rather do that with her than biking or Squatchin'.

Yeah, I've seen her videos. She looks like fun.

11 hours ago, Huntster said:

Yeah, I've seen her videos. She looks like fun.

Pretty sure you'd have a good time whether you found a Squatch or not. The girl is pretty fearless, I'll give her that.

3 hours ago, Twist said:

Bunch of thirsty old men!  :rofl:

If by thirsty you mean dirty then yeah, I resemble that remark.