Bigfoots and Forest Fires

Madison5716

52 minutes ago, OldMort said:

And you know this how exactly? 

The FBI certainly doesn't agree with your claim... Why are you anti-FBI?

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/portland/news/press-releases/fbi-releases-statement-on-misinformation-related-to-wildfires

FBI?  Seriously?

LOL.

Do you use Snopes as well?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was watching the videos go up and then shortly come back down...

People were filming black garbed individuals setting fires on purpose.  Facebook and YouTube were pulling them down within minutes.  

Maybe I saw every single video that got put up or maybe I just saw a fraction.  Maybe there were dozens setting fires or maybe there were hundreds.  But, they WERE setting them.  The scanner traffic also painted a very clear picture of what was going on.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I was watching the videos go up and then shortly come back down...

People were filming black garbed individuals setting fires on purpose.  Facebook and YouTube were pulling them down within minutes.  

Maybe I saw every single video that got put up or maybe I just saw a fraction.  Maybe there were dozens setting fires or maybe there were hundreds.  But, they WERE setting them.  The scanner traffic also painted a very clear picture of what was going on.

Look at the attack of urban fire trucks and blocking streets so that firefighters cannot get to structure fires.... people died in those fires. 

Thats way more complicated than going out into nature and striking a match.

At this point? I wouldn’t put anything past these protestors.

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Look at the attack of urban fire trucks and blocking streets so that firefighters cannot get to structure fires.... people died in those fires. 

At this point? I wouldn’t put anything past these protestors.

I could not agree more.

BFF Patron

In one area local residents were stopping people going into the evacuation area to see if they had any business to go into the area.    Trying to protect property.     The sheriff said it is illegal to block a road and threatened to arrest the people.     The same Sheriff that allowed BLM and Atifa to block the streets in Portland for months nearly every night.    So apparently there are different rules for people depending on their politics and intent.   

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

SSR Team
On 9/12/2020 at 5:16 PM, Madison5716 said:

This picture is going around Facebook.  Supposedly a firefighter took it.  The location was not given.  All these fires on the west coast, from California to Washington, are in prime bigfoot territory.

image.thumb.png.666b36739b3799b9d325542d86ec3250.png

Who remembers a footprint out of Saskatchewen that was doing the rounds on FB either last year or the year before during fire season ?

This sure looks like the same picture.

I'll try to find.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, OldMort said:

Personally, rather than ridiculing, I respect and support our law enforcement agencies such as the FBI. Apparently you feel differently.

From the Portland field office of the FBI: "Conspiracy theories and misinformation take valuable resources away local fire and police agencies working around the clock to bring these fires under control. Please help our entire community by only sharing validated information from official sources."

"FBI Portland and local law enforcement agencies have been receiving reports that extremists are responsible for setting wildfires in Oregon. With our state and local partners, the FBI has investigated several such reports and found them to be untrue."

The brave men and women of our FBI have requested that misinformation not be spread and have explained why, as it drains the resources of our law enforcement agencies and first responders. Apparently we have some folks here who don't support law enforcement and want to make their job even more difficult than it already is. 

Snopes? Why would anybody bother with "facts" if you can only get your "real information" from Qanon.

Lol.  And I mean that literally. I honestly laughed out loud when I read this post.

Any response that I would make to you belongs more in the Tar Pit than here, so I will refrain and just let the beauty of your post speak for itself.  

Please continue.

3 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

That's one that I didn't see...

Admin
40 minutes ago, OldMort said:

, as it drains the resources of our law enforcement agencies and first responders.

The brave men and women of the FBI or not first responders, so if they are investigating, it is not true that it takes resources away from law enforcement and first-responders.

I suppose the acts of arson are just random, independent events that have no connection whatsoever. 

😂😂😂

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gigantor said:

The brave men and women of the FBI or not first responders, so if they are investigating, it is not true that it takes resources away from law enforcement and first-responders.

I suppose the acts of arson are just random, independent events that have no connection whatsoever. 

😂😂😂

Lol.  Sorry.  Poorly constructed joke

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, gigantor said:

You aren't accurately quoting what I wrote. Nowhere was it claimed that the FBI are first responders, (although technically they could be under certain circumstances).

Here's what I wrote:  "The brave men and women of our FBI have requested that misinformation not be spread and have explained why, as it drains the resources of our law enforcement agencies and first responders.

Here's what the FBI wrote. "Conspiracy theories and misinformation take valuable resources away from local fire and police agencies working around the clock to bring these fires under control. Please help our entire community by only sharing validated information from official sources."

So it seems that the FBI doesn't share your opinion as to the effect that deliberate misinformation has in regards to allocation of resources.

50 minutes ago, gigantor said:

How about if we let the FBI and other agencies do their work and get to the bottom of it. Hopefully they will soon, but as stated earlier, having to sift through radical right wing conspiracy theories and unverified Youtube videos makes their job much more difficult in my opinion.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, norseman said:

At this point? I wouldn’t put anything past these protestors.  Terrorists 

Fixed

3 hours ago, norseman said:

3 minutes ago, OldMort said:

You aren't accurately quoting what I wrote. Nowhere was it claimed that the FBI are first responders, (although technically they could be under certain circumstances).

Here's what I wrote:  "The brave men and women of our FBI have requested that misinformation not be spread and have explained why, as it drains the resources of our law enforcement agencies and first responders.

Here's what the FBI wrote. "Conspiracy theories and misinformation take valuable resources away from local fire and police agencies working around the clock to bring these fires under control. Please help our entire community by only sharing validated information from official sources."

So it seems that the FBI doesn't share your opinion as to the effect that deliberate misinformation has in regards to allocation of resources.

How about if we let the FBI and other agencies do their work and get to the bottom of it. Hopefully they will soon, but as stated earlier, having to sift through radical right wing conspiracy theories and unverified Youtube videos makes their job much more difficult in my opinion.

Thanks for confirming 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Admin
1 hour ago, OldMort said:

but as stated earlier, having to sift through radical right wing conspiracy theories

I guess you missed it, there have already been arrests.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/arrest-four-possible-arson-west-coast

• Upvote 1

• gigantor unfeatured this topic