Bigfoot in Carson WA

Camper

In the future I will be doing some mushroom picking up in the Carson/Gifford Pinchot area and even though I wont be far off the beaten path I was wondering if I could possibly expect anything from this area even if I wont be too far from any roads. We have seen evidence of other people in that part of the woods so chances are its probably avoided by animals. But, nothing ventured nothing gained so that's why I'm asking.

SSR Team

Fill your boots..;)

Green - Spring

Red - Summer

Brown - Fall

Blue - Winter

All Reports are from 2000 to the present day.

Carson.jpg

• Upvote 4

• gigantor featured this topic

Yes, "definitely."    I would look in the Wind River area.   

Just a bit north/northeast of there is where my wife and I saw our first suspect tree structures. Just west of there is where she got touched through our car window by "something", and the next morning there was a very large handprint on our car. 

0526180627a.jpg

• Upvote 4

@Lamplight  Great find. Did you do any measurements to try to estimate hand width, finger length, or finger thickness?  I wonder if you could send those prints or email the photo to Jimmy Chilcutt, who is a fingerprint expert and has experience looking at alleged bigfoot fingerprints.

SSR Team

Full relevance alert !

Check what Doug says in this about fingerprints via new testing procedures and notice the similarities in what he says here, to what has been posted in this thread..;)

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/doug-hajicek/id1460805013?i=1000492772428 

SSR Team
On 10/19/2020 at 1:21 AM, Lamplight said:

Just a bit north/northeast of there is where my wife and I saw our first suspect tree structures. Just west of there is where she got touched through our car window by "something", and the next morning there was a very large handprint on our car. 

0526180627a.jpg

That’s very cool. Would you mind me asking where that was, even just roughly ? 

Just be sure to take the basics for entering any forest. If you are asking questions about the area you probably aren't familiar with the people who have gone missing in the forests immediately north of Carson. I can think of three mushroom pickers that disappeared in the last four years between Carson and Trout Lake. One was found deceased but no sign of the others. Several hikers have gone missing in the last three years just east of the FS 60/65 intersection, absolutely no sign of them ever found. Have the right gear and know how to use a map.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
SSR Team

There was the girl who was doing one of those naked spiritual quest things as well that disappeared a couple of years back too if i remember right in that general area HMB.

Yes, up over the ridge via Forest Service 54 and down into Canyon Creek. Not a trace was ever found of her or her fannie pack.

The area is closed down now and the campground is shut. Vehicles coming south from Chilatchie Prairie can't get in there as the 54 has been cut by a washout that's 10-15 feet deep. Perfect area to ride for a bicycle though.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic