Which states have the best/worst tempered Bigfoot populations?

Guest Spooky24

Guest Spooky24

I'm interested to see what kind of impression you guys get from Bigfoots based on state from what you've seen/read.

Edited by Spooky24

SSR Team

Can you elaborate more on what you're actually asking ?

On 10/16/2020 at 4:00 PM, Spooky24 said:

I'm interested to see what kind of impression you guys get from Bigfoots based on state from what you've seen/read.

Bauman story-Idaho. Trapper dies from bite to neck.

Ostman story-BC. Kidnapped. Shot his way out.

Dennis Miller case-NC. Kidnapped. Never found.

Logically I think it could be similar to a Grizzly Bear and it’s vast range. Coastal bears seem to be bigger but more docile than their smaller cousins in the interior. Large salmon runs and high rain fall equals vast quantities of food. Much more so than interior mountain ranges. Which forces interior bears to be more aggressive and opportunistic. 

There could be similar factors at work for something like a Bigfoot. Just like it is with humans. 

• Upvote 2

I live in southern Indiana and all of my encounters have been non-threatening. The feeling of dread and flight afterwards are off the charts though!

I suspect it depends on scarcity of resources .. food, water, shelter .. in the general region, thus how easy it is or isn't to simply avoid conflict and move somewhere else just as good as the place they're leaving, along with density of human population and its regional behavior, and then the personality of individual bigfoots.

For instance, based on report data, I'd be more cautious across the southern tier of states from Florida through Texas to Arizona.   Seems like the BFs are more pushy.    For the most part, the Pac NW doesn't have the same reputation but there are exceptions like the upper Molalla and Clackamas river areas east of Portland / Salem.    There's no reason I can think of for that so far as resources so I assume it is a personality issue.

There's nothing like a certainty of dying a horrible bigfoot-induced death anywhere.   There's no absolute guarantee of not.   On the balance, I find it improbable enough that I don't worry about it, there are far more probable dangers anywhere you choose to go .. including staying at home where we mistakenly presume we are safe.

MIB

• Upvote 2

SSR Team

Ahhhh sorry, i didn't see 'tempered' in the Title.

Enjoy..;)

Top 5 States for Reports of 'Aggressive' Creatures - TX (28), NY (26), OH (22), FL/PA (21)

Top 5 States for Reports of 'Curious' Creatures - IL (32), CA/FL (30), TX (25), OH (22)

Top 5 States for Reports of 'Scared' Creatures - IL (15), FL (13), PA (12), TX (9), MI (8)

Top 5 States for Reports of 'Indifferent' Creatures - FL (41), IL (38), NY (37), VA (22), OH (21)

Wow, using BobbyO's statistics, the sasquatches in New York State and Ohio, by land mass, are spectacularly the most aggressive. Texas would need to have 128 aggressive reports to equal the number in NYS based on land mass. Texas has a measly 28. The sasquatches there are having way too much barbecue!

10 hours ago, BobbyO said:

Ahhhh sorry, i didn't see 'tempered' in the Title.

Enjoy..;)

Top 5 States for Reports of 'Aggressive' Creatures - TX (28), NY (26), OH (22), FL/PA (21)

Top 5 States for Reports of 'Curious' Creatures - IL (32), CA/FL (30), TX (25), OH (22)

Top 5 States for Reports of 'Scared' Creatures - IL (15), FL (13), PA (12), TX (9), MI (8)

Top 5 States for Reports of 'Indifferent' Creatures - FL (41), IL (38), NY (37), VA (22), OH (21)

Thank you very much for providing that great information.

My own state surprises me.

Texas not so much.

On 10/20/2020 at 3:34 PM, wiiawiwb said:

Wow, using BobbyO's statistics, the sasquatches in New York State and Ohio, by land mass, are spectacularly the most aggressive. Texas would need to have 128 aggressive reports to equal the number in NYS based on land mass. Texas has a measly 28. The sasquatches there are having way too much barbecue!

If I had to live in NY, or in the Midwest, I'd be grouchy, too... :rofl:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2