Meat Eater trail cam vid

norseman
BFF Donor

• Upvote 2
langfordbc

What's the back story on this? Did Steve Rinella release it and suggest it's a Sasquatch, or did some random see it online and is making the claim?

I recall Rinella on Joe Rogan a few years ago saying that he had wanted to believe when he was younger but having spent all the time he has in the bush, and never having seen any evidence, he did not think that they were real.

norseman
BFF Donor
44 minutes ago, langfordbc said:

What's the back story on this? Did Steve Rinella release it and suggest it's a Sasquatch, or did some random see it online and is making the claim?

I recall Rinella on Joe Rogan a few years ago saying that he had wanted to believe when he was younger but having spent all the time he has in the bush, and never having seen any evidence, he did not think that they were real.

I don’t think it’s Rinella’s claim. No.

As to the legitimacy of the video itself? Is it his? Dunno. 

JustCurious

I think it's a doctored video.  Notice how in focus it is before and after the alleged Sasquatch enters the picture, but it sort of glitches and goes out of focus during the time the Sasquatch peeks?

norseman
BFF Donor

Yes? Certainly not my wheelhouse. I do find hunters TC media compelling. As they typical have no opinion or interest.

BFF Donor

I think this is pretty compelling.

A person that close would surely be noticed by the elk, with that sudden of a movement. The movement is also so quick, it doesn't seem like a person would do that.

On the flip side, seems like a careless tree peep by a BF. I would have imagined something slower and less dramatic.

Movement, especially quick movement, in the woods is what gets you seen.

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...
RedHawk454

Im not impressed..that’s straight up garbage..

is this what’s getting considered BiGFo0T evidence now?

I’ve had elk stroll nearby my campsite in Arizona in August before.  I heard the breaking of small twigs on the ground.  Shined my flashlight and a few were just moving Through.  They just turned their heads.  Didn’t care if I was there.  Yes, you can peak around a tree and an elk may not notice..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
RedHawk454
On 11/22/2020 at 7:23 PM, adam2323 said:

I don’t like the quick almost jerky movements but it’s just not clear enough to say what is

the majority of the alleged BiGFo0T vids on the Internet are garbage.  I can think of three videos where I could easily tilt the needle towards the APe, but I’ve never seen anything definitive of being a BiGFo0T.  

Even now guys like Bob gymlan on YouTube are going after low hanging fruit. His most recent video is a 22 minute video of him examining and breaking down a video of some footage of an alleged Sasquatch.  Although in reality the video that bob gymlan posts is just a bears a$$ or a guy wearing a white rug.  That’s what it’s come to.

video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zznAUGrmKM

Edited by RedHawk454
norseman
BFF Donor
2 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

the majority of the alleged BiGFo0T vids on the Internet are garbage.  I can think of three videos where I could easily tilt the needle towards the APe, but I’ve never seen anything definitive of being a BiGFo0T.  

Even now guys like Bob gymlan on YouTube are going after low hanging fruit. His most recent video is a 22 minute video of him examining and breaking down a video of some footage of an alleged Sasquatch.  Although in reality the video that bob gymlan posts is just a bears a$$ or a guy wearing a white rug.  That’s what it’s come to.

video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zznAUGrmKM

I think it is what it is.

Not everything is going to be the PGF. I think it’s worth posting content here on the BFF and letting people decide.

I hope everyone knows how I feel about photos and videos replacing physical evidence. It’s a means to an end. Not the end.

Celtic Raider

It’s interesting to say the least........ good to get trail cam footage for one but there are a few question marks for me;

The creature is purportedly seen on a trail cam that isn’t specifically placed to get that so it’s suspicious that the creature appears perfectly centered to me, right in the middle of where the cam is pointed.

The speed and jerkiness don’t look particularly natural or stealthy, it just doesn’t look quite right to me. A Sasquatch sized amimal like a gorilla has a weight, power and a smoothness to their movements and that looks jerky like a human pretending to me. The patty footage certainly shows a weight, smoothness and power to the movements for example.

The dark definition around the eyes looks too much, like they are cut outs rather than flush with the face, it looks like a mask to me.

I’m not very convinced by this unless there is other evidence that shows up that could back this up, like Footprints or a human standing next to the tree In question but 2 foot shorter or something.......

Edited by Celtic Raider
  • 1 month later...
AtlantiS

I see some twigs moving by the wind on the left side of the video, to me it looks like  a bush moving in the wind

ShadowBorn
5 hours ago, AtlantiS said:

I see some twigs moving by the wind on the left side of the video, to me it looks like  a bush moving in the wind

I have notice that too as well. It does not seem that what ever this may be is not alone. But like you said it could be the breeze moving them.