Meat Eater trail cam vid

langfordbc

What's the back story on this? Did Steve Rinella release it and suggest it's a Sasquatch, or did some random see it online and is making the claim?

I recall Rinella on Joe Rogan a few years ago saying that he had wanted to believe when he was younger but having spent all the time he has in the bush, and never having seen any evidence, he did not think that they were real.

norseman
44 minutes ago, langfordbc said:

What's the back story on this? Did Steve Rinella release it and suggest it's a Sasquatch, or did some random see it online and is making the claim?

I recall Rinella on Joe Rogan a few years ago saying that he had wanted to believe when he was younger but having spent all the time he has in the bush, and never having seen any evidence, he did not think that they were real.

I don’t think it’s Rinella’s claim. No.

As to the legitimacy of the video itself? Is it his? Dunno. 

JustCurious

I think it's a doctored video.  Notice how in focus it is before and after the alleged Sasquatch enters the picture, but it sort of glitches and goes out of focus during the time the Sasquatch peeks?

norseman

Yes? Certainly not my wheelhouse. I do find hunters TC media compelling. As they typical have no opinion or interest.

NatFoot

I think this is pretty compelling.

A person that close would surely be noticed by the elk, with that sudden of a movement. The movement is also so quick, it doesn't seem like a person would do that.

On the flip side, seems like a careless tree peep by a BF. I would have imagined something slower and less dramatic.

Movement, especially quick movement, in the woods is what gets you seen.

• Upvote 1