What’s in Siberia?

norseman

The most funny part is that for so many russian people Siberia as far away as an Alaska! But here we have so many regions with activity, including Moscow suburbs. So, no need to go far! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The best thing about Russia?  Some of the most beautiful women in the world are from Russia.  A few years ago, I was working for a company that was working with a couple of Russian engineers on a project, and their interpreter was a gorgeous Russian woman who I very much enjoyed talking to.  I even learned a few phrases in Russian to impress her.  All I remember today is spasibo, or "thank you".

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, PNWexplorer said:

The best thing about Russia?  Some of the most beautiful women in the world are from Russia.  A few years ago, I was working for a company that was working with a couple of Russian engineers on a project, and their interpreter was a gorgeous Russian woman who I very much enjoyed talking to.  I even learned a few phrases in Russian to impress her.  All I remember today is spasibo, or "thank you".

That story didn't wrap up the way I was anticipating it to as I kept reading!

:lol:

• Haha 1

i spoke to a guy from a diferent forum, not bigfoot related.   he worked in siberia for a few years in a very remote place and says that out there people act like they are as real as bears.  i asked him to elaborate and this is what he wrote.  sorry about the black on white print its just how it copied off of the other site.

i asked him how long he worked over there and where it was.  he gave me a wiki link and said he was an hour and half helicopter ride from there.

Off and on for about 2 years.

saw the “tree signs” in the woods, the “do not pass Bigfoot territory” trees crossed more than once

and you know the rig saftey meeting about guys getting attacked and not to go pee in the woods at night and signs posts on the rig site about it.

from HERE , it was 1.5hr helicopter flight to the remote area.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boguchany_(rural_locality)

here i asked him if everyone really belived in bigfoot and said it was hard to wrap my mind around it.  below is his answer.

I didn’t go around asking people I met if they believed, everyone out there like I said acted when discussing them like they were talking about bears.

On the train ride to Bogochauncy from Krasnoyarsk, a co worker told me to look for “yeti” on the. Train ride. I thought he was ******* with me.

On the ride he pointed out trees in the woods (hours into the ride hundreds of miles from ANYTHING) , that was the first time I ever saw the crossed trees and looked into it afterward.

i saw a few more. Sets during my trips , all the same. Exactly the same.

Then we get out to the rig site and the meeting about the attack and everything else i was dumbfounded

i. Have no problems telling my. Story.

I can ask my old. Russia co-workers too

23 hours ago, seeker said:

i spoke to a guy from a diferent forum, not bigfoot related.   he worked in siberia for a few years in a very remote place and says that out there people act like they are as real as bears.  i asked him to elaborate and this is what he wrote.  sorry about the black on white print its just how it copied off of the other site.

i asked him how long he worked over there and where it was.  he gave me a wiki link and said he was an hour and half helicopter ride from there.

Off and on for about 2 years.

saw the “tree signs” in the woods, the “do not pass Bigfoot territory” trees crossed more than once

and you know the rig saftey meeting about guys getting attacked and not to go pee in the woods at night and signs posts on the rig site about it.

from HERE , it was 1.5hr helicopter flight to the remote area.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boguchany_(rural_locality)

here i asked him if everyone really belived in bigfoot and said it was hard to wrap my mind around it.  below is his answer.

I didn’t go around asking people I met if they believed, everyone out there like I said acted when discussing them like they were talking about bears.

On the train ride to Bogochauncy from Krasnoyarsk, a co worker told me to look for “yeti” on the. Train ride. I thought he was ******* with me.

On the ride he pointed out trees in the woods (hours into the ride hundreds of miles from ANYTHING) , that was the first time I ever saw the crossed trees and looked into it afterward.

i saw a few more. Sets during my trips , all the same. Exactly the same.

Then we get out to the rig site and the meeting about the attack and everything else i was dumbfounded

i. Have no problems telling my. Story.

I can ask my old. Russia co-workers too

Do you have more information about the attack in the woods?

1 hour ago, BC witness said:

Yes, very ape like, but that means it's not very Patti like. If it wasn't for those arms, I would have said "man in suit".

Patty had longer arms?

What if Patty is grandma and this thing is grandson? Or? They may be two entirely different species all together?

The Russian video doesn’t strike me as something super large. 

5 hours ago, norseman said:

I always liked this video. Very ape like.

It is interesting but a few things bug me about it.  First is, the camera pans pretty evenly. It does not look natural the way it finds the creature. It looks planned. The creature moves like CGI and the only way that would work in a hoax is in a grainy video. In clear video, CGI is obvious. It is moving very fast but then kind of stops just to look right at the camera. This seems intentional. A real BF would not need to do that and just barrel ahead out of frame and not give away its position. They are just not known to expose themselves in that way to a camera. Instead. it looks like it is escaping on a circular path just so it could stay on frame instead of moving out of sight.

Edited by Arvedis

• 2 months later...

I think Australopithecus, Paranthropus, left Africa 3 million years ago.  It is a forest animal.  It was warmer then and when it got to Siberia, it found a vast home.  Slowly, it adapted to the cold and here we are.  Siberia must be bigfoot's home country.

• Upvote 1