Posting a picture

ShadowBorn

Hi All

Need help with an old picture that a friend of mine had just enhance. It is a game cam picture over a bait pile that was taken back in 2007. Been looking over this picture for some years and have not be able to figure out what it could be. But it was taken near where I had my paranormal mind thing. It does look spooky but i do not want to put nothing into anyones heads. I just want to be able to identify what it might be.

2007 lapeer.jpg

I have had encounters in this area with my son and my friend while hunting. Bow season did not start until October 1st of that year. So I was setting bait bait early and had my game cam to see what was coming in to eat the bait. As you can see the time stamp it was early in the morning of that day. It was in this area where i seen the little short heavy orange creature waving it's arms at while knocking was going on around me. But that I believe was a year or two later or maybe more. My memory is not that great. Thank you for the help. 

Admin

hey SB, do you have the original, un-enhanced?

sb2.png

Here is the original picture. On the lower right corner of the photo looks to be a cat. I think is the culprit what set off the game cam  and happen to catch what is in the back ground by accident. So I just cannot say what is in the background that looks like to big eye's. It is just strange picture. I have been studying it of and on but could never figure out what it could be. It is just now that i could finally see what looks like a cat in the lower right side of the picture.

original 2007.jpg

That thing that is in the lower right of the picture. Might just be a rabbit.

In case it can't be read --

The small box says tree break

The larger box says

look at this eye shine

and try to explain what

it could. Do [?] close up of

it. It is very scary

18 hours ago, Rockape said:

I don't see a cat or rabbit or anything in the lower right corner.

Tad easier to see on gigantors post.

Not sure it looks like a cat though...or a rabbit. But it's something with legs.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Tad easier to see on gigantors post.

Not sure it looks like a cat though...or a rabbit. But it's something with legs.

About an inch or so above the : between  37 and 19? I see a tree stump, looks to be sawed at an angle.

Edited by Rockape

Admin
On 11/13/2020 at 9:57 PM, ShadowBorn said:

Here is the original picture.

Much better.

sb2.png

1 hour ago, Rockape said:

About an inch or so above the : between  37 and 19? I see a tree stump, looks to be sawed at an angle.

Haha, yes. And it is a tree stump.

Funny how our eyes can play tricks on us...when you said that and I took a look again it was 110% obvious a stump.

11 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Haha, yes. And it is a tree stump.

Funny how our eyes can play tricks on us...when you said that and I took a look again it was 110% obvious a stump.

Now I'm wondering what triggered the camera.