Did your sighting match Patty?

Moonface

Oh, it is. And the subject has been sorted through a time or two. You might search histories of the various threads discussing it. Of course, I encourage anyone with input to chime in and contribute to answering the question posed by Moonface.

Regretfully, I have no personal accounts to mention. There was that thunderbird...........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Another downvote??

Can anybody point me in the direction of previous discussions on this subject please? I'm interested.

(Awaiting another downvote.)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Moonface said:

Another downvote??

Can anybody point me in the direction of previous discussions on this subject please? I'm interested.

While not exactly what you're looking for, this thread might be useful.

5 hours ago, Moonface said:

Another downvote??

Geez, now I got one, too, for encouraging folks to post their encounters.

Tough crowd, or a buncha meany-heads.

• Upvote 1

In answer to your very reasonable question, Moonface, my sighting 40+ years ago was of a creature of similar size and shape to Patty, but far enough away to be unable to compare other details. It was about 100 to 150 yards distant, and moving away from me, so no frontal view at all, and I had no binoculars or scope to enhance the details.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BC witness said:

In answer to your very reasonable question, Moonface, my sighting 40+ years ago was of a creature of similar size and shape to Patty, but far enough away to be unable to compare other details. It was about 100 to 150 yards distant, and moving away from me, so no frontal view at all, and I had no binoculars or scope to enhance the details.

This is the sort of thing I'm looking for, thanks! :)

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

This forum is hard work. As a newbie I found there to be a bit of an unfriendly 'vibe', making it difficult to fit in. The downvotes in here highlight that. It's because you're not part of the 'in crowd' Moonface. This is why I stopped bothering.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, DaleyWoodbeater said:

This forum is hard work. As a newbie I found there to be a bit of an unfriendly 'vibe', making it difficult to fit in. The downvotes in here highlight that. It's because you're not part of the 'in crowd' Moonface. This is why I stopped bothering.

I'm in with the in crowd, and got one, too. Have some cheese.

Edited by Incorrigible1

5 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Geez, now I got one, too, for encouraging folks to post their encounters.

Tough crowd, or a buncha meany-heads.

Guessing you mean Blue Meanies?  If so, please try to stay on topic. The Blue Meanies are an unknown species, introduced in 1968 and suspected to be created by people under psychedelic influence and experienced by people under psychedelic influence.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DaleyWoodbeater said:

Im sorry that you feel this way. I really don’t know what’s going on with this thread. It seems some people have an axe to grind with the Original Poster.

Im asking people to cool it.

1 hour ago, Arvedis said:

Guessing you mean Blue Meanies?  If so, please try to stay on topic. The Blue Meanies are an unknown species, introduced in 1968 and suspected to be created by people under psychedelic influence and experienced by people under psychedelic influence.

It would appear you've visited the sky of blue and sea of green. Full speed ahead Mr. Boatswain, full speed ahead.

There is no in crowd. The only ones who don't do well here are rude and close minded on both sides of the fence.

They are nice to me and I don't believe in the creature .

1 minute ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

There is no in crowd. The only ones who don't do well here are rude and close minded on both sides of the fence.

They are nice to me and I don't believe in the creature .

I gave both of you trophies.

Hope it helps

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1