Did your sighting match Patty?

Moonface

I don't know why the down votes or hostility. That sucks.

NorthWind and I saw two on the FLIR on July 5th at night.. So, it was pitch black and their signatures bright white, mostly blobs. I saw shoulders and a head silhouette very clearly. We think one of them was around 9 feet tall? So, I can't really answer your question.

We MAY have seen one in broad daylight watching us from a drainage pipe across a river. Again, it was ambiguous. Could have been a weirdo standing in 2 inches of water in the middle of nowhere, not near any trails, in all dark clothing, who stepped backwards into the pipe when he saw us notice him. I hesitate even to bring this up. This was on October 17th. I don't know what we saw that day. It happened too fast for pictures. When we got over there an hour later, there was nothing there. All I can say for certain is that it was suspect, and at least 6 feet tall judging by the height of the pipe. Sorry, not much help.

I have a pixilated photo really zoomed in, of the one who yelled at me. Looked more like a person than Patty. But, it's a horrible photo, more of a blobsquatch. I did not see it in person. Only found it in the photo I took at the same time that it yelled at me.

I certainly hope some day to be able to answer this question in detail.

Edited by Madison5716
  • Upvote 2

The pixelated photo of the one who yelled at me. He was in the shadows, under the tree cover and hiding behind blackberry brambles. 

0113191126.jpg

Edited by Madison5716
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Madison.

I wasn't sure what I was looking at initially. Sort of looks like someone with their sleeves rolled up. There appear to be 2 other 'faces' to the right of that figure, and a vague 'body' as well on the one on the far right.

3 sasquatches? 3 people? Just bushes?

Hard to tell.

• Downvote 1