Pretty interesting for what it is...

BFF Donor

I originally found it on Reddit.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Patterson-Gimlin
BFF Donor

Thanks for sharing. I found the scenery very interesting. The supposed creature not so much. 

norseman
BFF Donor

To me? It looks like a relief in the rock. Or even a cave. It’s supposed right side looks like a deeper recess.

• Upvote 1

The woman only stood there and recorded for a total of 8 seconds at what she thought was a sasquatch in plain sight staring at her? I think just about anyone in that situation would record for a little longer than that. Perhaps she cut off the part where she came to the realization that it's just pareidolia and not a sasquatch at all. The guy commentating on the video says there is movement but there doesn't actually appear to be any. There are some decent videos out there but it's quite obvious that the subject in this one is not even a living thing let alone a sasquatch. Thanks for sharing it, though. 

• Upvote 2
Admin

Should be fairly easy to substantiate if it is a living creature or not, just hike back out there (I know it is a bit of a trek) and see if it is still there. I agree with norse and Carnivore, it looks more "rock" to me and I could discern no movement at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Nipissing

I think a real critter would duck down upon hearing hikers rather than freeze out in the open in this awkward "trying to read the menu at Wendy's" posture.

Downed trees? Rock slide or avalanche/snow damage IMHO.

• 4 weeks later...
Gambacha1311

I wish more videos were longer even if you catch it but you keep filming or your filming some before you see it, when the videos are like under 15 sec's and cut out immediately are suspect to me. I saw one of a Blue Ridge (Georgia) bigfoot and the guy saw it and actually pursued it a fair distance into the woods. I dunno if I would be that brave to run after it but he was lol, but it helps the context I think when you see more than just a few seconds.