Sign in to follow this  
kitakaze

Bob Heironimus On Pax Tv's Lie Detector.

kitakaze

Guess I'll have to wait for the cash grab like everyone else. ****.

If you guys wanna pull your pockets out and see how much you can make an offer for, we could get a look at what a cashgrab looks like. I'd rather make a documentary than pander to an Internet forum or try and sell out. I could have made money when I was still thinking to get a production company involved, but then I would no longer be in the driver's seat.

C.R.E.A.M. is not everything.

Wow what an honor- barometer man. I just wish I had prepared a speech.

Oh well. I already stated my opinions on the situation, read my previous posts.

Excellent. If I obtain a recording of Gimlin admitting the film a hoax in a perfectly legal manner, he's busted, boom, Bigfootery, you wanted a confession and there you go, exactly how are we both the bad guys?

No, really, as a believer, please explain how that works and is fair and sweet mother, isn't the most pristine and soaring example of can't win for losing in Bigfootery ever made by a single Bigfoot believer?

AaronD

This is getting good! Keep it up folks--I appreciate the intelligence of all of you in this matter. Just a basic Q: How tall is Bob H.?

kitakaze

6'2".

Guest Jodie

I don't know Kit, I'm not that well versed on the whole PGF thing in regards to who said what, when, and where. So you did or didn't record a conversation? If you didn't record it what other way could you prove a confession?

kitakaze

That's simply far too sensitive a thing to answer on the Internet, Jodie. Sorry.

I can tell you that my documentary will feature at least three confessions.

Guest Jodie

When do you think you will release it?

kitakaze

I'm so bogged down with the PGF part of it. Legal issues, ownership rights, cash money rules everything around me, travel, time to travel, etc. The documentary though is not solely about the PGF. The PGF is a central part, but the film s about Bigfootery and the Bigfoot phenomenon as a whole. It's supposed to be a travel film that involves going all over North America. I want so many things in it. I want to try and get Jeff Meldrum to do an interview. Considering his public comments towards me, good luck, right? Still, I want to try. A major piece of the film is Grover Krantz and seeing his bones at the Smithsonian. I want Biscardi interviewed, and I'm not kidding, the Georgia Boys. John Green, John Bindernagel, many people. It's not a one-sided thing. It's all Bigfootery, the good, the bad, and the weirdness. The cool people like Scott Herriott . I'm still trying to figure out how to do the segment on the BFRO without Money threatening to sue me again. Well, he can threaten all he likes, but he's got a sugardaddy now, so one can never be too careful.

I would say it would be a year at least. I really need to bring more people in because it's completely independent now and all my experience is in front of the camera, not behind.

Edited by kitakaze

Guest Jodie

Well if you are down my way and need a place to stay, holler. Who knows? You might even get to see a bigfoot while you are here. I have to say Kit, if you did, I sure hope I get it on film. :D

kitakaze

Thanks, Jodie. You bet. I will be joining a number of squatching trips for the doc. It will be zero Bob Saget, no mocking whatsoever. If anyone is interested in showcasing a great hotspot, PM me. Understandably, many squatchers want to keep their spots lo-pro.

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

Please consider for a moment that I recorded Gimlin admitting to the hoax in a perfectly legal fashion.

kitakaze wrote:

I'd say very unlikely yes with the possibility of it being actual mouth movement on an actual Bigfoot as 0.01%.

kitakaze wrote:

The simplicity is that I know for a fact the film was hoaxed, but I think allowing a 0.01% chance of being mistaken is fair.

kitakaze

You know, Sweaty, you're forgetting about the notion that P&G filmed H, but then filmed Bigfoot. People have suggested the hoaxers get lucky scenario to me a number of times. Allowing 0.01% chance for Patty to be real is academic. What I know 100% without fail is that P&G filmed H for a hoax and that Gimlin was the one who brought Heironimus into that and that he feels guilt to Heironimus as well as being trapped into maintaining he wasn't a co-hoaxer.

roguefooter

Excellent. If I obtain a recording of Gimlin admitting the film a hoax in a perfectly legal manner, he's busted, boom, Bigfootery, you wanted a confession and there you go, exactly how are we both the bad guys?

No, really, as a believer, please explain how that works and is fair and sweet mother, isn't the most pristine and soaring example of can't win for losing in Bigfootery ever made by a single Bigfoot believer?

There is no legal manner in what you described without Gimlin's consent. Anything other than that is an invasion to his right of privacy. if you can't see the seriousness of that and how it compares to something as insignificant as bigfootery, then you have a problem.

If you have a legal method then state it rather than playing this "what if" hypothetical guessing game. That combined with the constant "believer" taunts makes it sound like a grade school debate.

Edited by roguefooter

Guest Kerchak

Just a basic Q: How tall is Bob H.?

In Bob H's own words he's a "little over 6ft tall" or "about 6ft 1 inch".

The Jeff Rense Radio Show March 1st 2004.

Bob Heironimus- "I‘m a little over six foot tall. At the time they made the film I weighed around 190 pounds."

The Tom Biscardi Bigfoot Live Radio Interview March 14 2007.

Bob Heironimus - ""I was about 6‘1 and weighed 190-to-200 pounds.""

Its always best to go direct to the source and not rely on misinformation.

http://www.pdf-archi...w-o-comment.pdf

Bob H was nearer to 6ft than 6ft 2 inches. Likely just under 6ft 1.

Bob H was simply too short to have been Patty.

Edited by Kerchak

When Gimlin confessed, was he wearing a T shirt that said "if I let you score, will you go home?"

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

What I know 100% without fail is that P&G filmed H for a hoax .....

"For a hoax"??? What hoax film, was that....exactly?? The PGF...or, was it the not-so-well-known BQHF???

So let's re-cap kitakaze's statements...

kitakaze wrote:

Please consider for a moment that I recorded Gimlin admitting to the hoax in a perfectly legal fashion.

Seems definite enough......but....not quite...

kitakaze wrote:

I'd say very unlikely yes with the possibility of it being actual mouth movement on an actual Bigfoot as 0.01%.

Hmmm...Bob Gimlin, thinking he was talking in private...admits the PGF is a hoax....but kitakaze still thinks there is a very small chance that Patty is a real Bigfoot.

Now it's a "small chance"......well....not really....

kitakaze now says...

What I know 100% without fail is that P&G filmed H for a hoax.....

We're back to a '100% definite', now....but the 'definite' is not necessarily referring to the PGF.....

Or...maybe it is ...

Or...who knows, for sure???

kitakaze's....simple....convoluted....."hard proof of a hoax".... :lol:

When Gimlin confessed, was he wearing a T shirt that said "if I let you score, will you go home?"

And...was there music in the air...

Edited by SweatyYeti

Sign in to follow this